PDA

View Full Version : New phone started game over!!!

rian_the_lion
10-12-12, 12:27 PM
Hi,

I have been playing Home Design Story for a while now. I have spent time building up my game to the point of having over 100 friends, with all stars social rating, and at around level 20. I just got a new iPhone, and after restoring the phone, Home Design Story is the only game on my phone that did not store my info. When I loaded it today, it is prompting me to start all over. I have a Storm8ID already, but there is no where on the game to actually "log in". Am I missing something? Because if not, I think this is a major flaw to the app. Please help me!

PenguinFlop
10-12-12, 01:03 PM
Don't worry, we can help! You will need to send a ticket to support@teamlava.com. They will be able to assist you with transferring your account to your new device.

You will need to provide the following information:
1) A new temporary Storm8 ID on your current device (the device you want your original Storm8 ID sent to):
2) Your Storm8 ID from your old device (the one you want recovered):
3) The name of the game you are referring to: Home Design Story
4) The approximate balance of Gems you had on your original Storm8 ID when you last accessed it:

queentina3
10-12-12, 01:14 PM
You don't need to go through TL Support, especially this late on a Friday as they probably won't get to transferring until next week. Here is a thread that can help you transfer from one device to another.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

If you don't know your old phone's UDID, you can transfer via a Storm 8 game very quickly. Just read through the thread and follow the links from OLD TL Employee Mods that will tell you how to transfer via a Storm 8 game. It is quicker, and easier, then waiting on TL Support. I transferred my games from my Android to my iPad in less than 30 minutes, whereas some people have had to wait almost a week by going through Support.

bellaaking
12-03-13, 12:51 PM
1. On your main account on your OLD device, create a password in the Help/FAQ within any game.

2. Download and install Restaurant Story 1.6.9 from the iTunes App Store or Restaurant Story: Halloween from the Google Play Store.

3. Look for Account Settings on the NEW device or device you want to use in the Storm8 menu or the Social tab.

4. Login with your Storm8 ID and password and... voila! You will be able to access all of your games linked to the Storm8 ID!