PDA

View Full Version : Coloring pages of DS dragons?

EsmeDragon
10-12-12, 12:24 PM
This maybe an odd question but my daughter loves the dragons of DS
and she wants to play DS with me as often as she can.

That is why I am asking this.

Is it possible to make coloring pages of these dragons so we can download or print them for our kids?

Esme

bigbux3
10-12-12, 12:29 PM
This would be such a great idea! I remember last week or 2 weeks ago, someone suggested TeamLava should sell shirts, bags, etc. I hope someone at TeamLava studios can make a few coloring pages so anyone can print out.

badger8
10-12-12, 12:54 PM
This maybe an odd question but my daughter loves the dragons of DS
and she wants to play DS with me as often as she can.

That is why I am asking this.

Is it possible to make coloring pages of these dragons so we can download or print them for our kids?

Esme

NOT odd! I love, love, love this idea. A coloring template would be great. My kids would love this- they play a couple of dragon games (with me) and are always trying to draw them freehand (or get me to do it).
What a great idea!

goughy999
10-12-12, 01:01 PM
I think that asking a member of team lava to do this would fall on deaf ears.
Far more likely for a member of the forums to do it, someone who is good at photoshop could probably do it easy.

bigbux3
10-12-12, 01:21 PM
I think that asking a member of team lava to do this would fall on deaf ears.
Far more likely for a member of the forums to do it, someone who is good at photoshop could probably do it easy.

Sehana.

dragonolic
10-12-12, 01:56 PM
Having a member of the forums do it would be a violation of TLs copyrights--- I dont say that to be snarky, but just as a warning bc I think TL would be the type of company who would be not nice about it.

I've been reading their License Agreement and it is.... yikes

dragonolic
10-12-12, 01:56 PM
But yes it would be great, and I would color the heck out of them

[S8] Elsa
10-12-12, 03:05 PM
I'll ask about this one and get back to you. :)

bigbux3
10-12-12, 03:09 PM

Maybe we can have another coloring page contest; like the one we had for Easter!

foxxiegirl
10-12-12, 03:18 PM
Such a cute idea! I still color when i go to Diners and idc who knows it!!!!

[S8] Elsa
10-12-12, 03:23 PM
Such a cute idea! I still color when i go to Diners and idc who knows it!!!!

Me too! I color those little place mats like a boss.

EsmeDragon
10-13-12, 12:14 AM

Thank you!
I hope it is not too much trouble

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 09:19 AM
Ehehehe ;D it's quite an awesome idea. My nephew would LOVE IT. I have already thought of getting him a t-shirt with an epic firestorm, 'cause he thinks it's the coolest thing ever xD

dotranwumpas
10-13-12, 09:37 AM

LOL that made my day

mamareader02
10-13-12, 10:13 AM
A very cool idea!i want a shirt with diamond/infinity on it!

bigbux3
10-13-12, 10:16 AM
I would like to take TeamLava pictures, such as Dragon Story and the others, and color them on an online vector. :)
Maybe we could have a contest?

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 10:17 AM
I would like to take TeamLava pictures, such as Dragon Story and the others, and color them on an online vector. :)
Maybe we could have a contest?

A contest that people get their gems in

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 12:53 PM
Best idea in a while

kwhales
10-13-12, 02:58 PM
Maybe someone out there, a TL staffer possibly, could create a game geared for preschoolers and younger children. Same theory as this game but have dragons that go epic quicker and have them looking more like our younger versions. (Some of our dragons are intense looking) And have really short breeding and hatching times because of shorter attention spans. The dragons could be plain looking and the children could make them any color they wanted or at least decorate them--hats, clothes, capes, etc.

Kind of dragon story meets fashion story.