PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes

jennie2277
10-12-12, 08:44 AM
I play on an iPad version 5.1.1 have I the pet story version 1.1.3 my game constantly crashes ever since the Halloween stuff came in. I'm lucky if I can collect from 2 animals before it crashes. I have tried resetting the iPad as well as deleting the game & reinstalling. It is only getting worse. Is there a fix for this? I'm about ready to quit playing.

sarahaddicts
10-12-12, 12:41 PM
I have the same problem and have been for a few months now.

Are team lava actually going to do anything about this???

sweetstuff525
10-12-12, 12:54 PM
Yup it crashes then I forget to go back in lol

JJKov
10-14-12, 05:28 AM
Mine has crashed too and I cannot get back in. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times and it just wont let me back in. I am getting very frustrated with it.
PS I am using my son's password here. His shop is fine - I am on an android phone now.

jane09186
10-15-12, 10:14 AM
I've got PSS on both my iPad & iPhone. I haven't encountered any problems with the latte, but former.... it's insufferable. The game crashes relentlessly. I've tried everything- powering down my iPad, uninstalling thn reinstalling the app, uninstalling-powering down-then reinstalling. NOTHING WORKS! It is so flipping frustrating that if TeamLava can't (or won't) address or resolve this issue, I will refrain from playing any of their apps. It's ridiculous, I've never gotten so fed up by a trivial thing like ths before. It's just stupid marketing on TeamLava's part. Dummy up!

maguar
10-15-12, 10:37 AM
For me it crashes when I zoom out. As long as I stay relatively zoomed in I can do everything without crashing.

jennie2277
10-16-12, 06:53 AM
I don't zoom & it still crashes consistently. It seems better early in the am or late at night. During the middle of the day I can't even collect from 1 pet takes about 10 times going into the game so I don't play the anymore but it's costing me not being able to collect & feed

ladyvirgo1
10-21-12, 07:04 AM
I'm having the same issues with crashing. From looking at the other comment, team lava has not responded or resolved the issues. Do I just quit playing all together????

jennie2277
10-21-12, 08:07 AM
I know looking at a previous thread doesn't seem like team lava is in any hurry to fix this because it's only on older devices. You would bet if it were on the new devices there would have been a fix months ago!!! But you can still play the game just don't zoom in or out. Don't request any materials from anyone (this seems to make the game crash consistently after your request) and don't try to collect from all the animals at once. Gee what could be more fun than that!

virginia1217
10-22-12, 09:14 AM
I play on an iPad version 5.1.1 have I the pet story version 1.1.3 my game constantly crashes ever since the Halloween stuff came in. I'm lucky if I can collect from 2 animals before it crashes. I have tried resetting the iPad as well as deleting the game & reinstalling. It is only getting worse. Is there a fix for this? I'm about ready to quit playing.

I have same iPad version and OS. I love Pet Shop and am a devoted player but the crashing is ridiculous! I've found by avoiding other shops with high levels (above 45) and packed shops I can lessen the crashing. I have also found that when I visit my 100 neighbors there are certain shops that ALWAYS crash my iPad, so sadly I've just removed them as neighbors. I have plenty of available space so that's not the issue. PLEASE teamlava, fix the issue? It's making it more and more difficult to enjoy.

PurrsNPaws
11-06-12, 12:20 AM
I have been encountering this same problem with crashing! in my own shop when I zoom out and in very congested shops. I enjoy visiting all my neighbors and would not want to have to stop visiting and interacting with them.....isn't that part of the fun of the game? I play the game on my iPad 1.