PDA

View Full Version : Problem with New Mission Dragon Secrets!!!

hainguyen87
10-12-12, 02:52 AM
Today I notice that Zoo Story 2 have New Mission, something about Dragon. And Whenever I check the Mission list, the game auto shutdown. I try to restart my Galaxy my nothing change. Does anyone has problem like me??? Is that a new bug???

safari1234567890
10-12-12, 06:54 AM
Right,I also have the same problem on my Samsung galaxy tab

kooky panda
10-12-12, 07:59 AM
Have you tried deleting and redownloading the game ?

safari1234567890
10-12-12, 10:48 AM
Have you tried deleting and redownloading the game ?

Yes but nothing worked

kooky panda
10-12-12, 11:24 AM
Okay .. I will report the issue over .

ginamarie510
10-12-12, 11:41 AM
I am not able to log in to B/S or R/S Halloween ? It's saying unable to connect, I know I am connected because I can log in the regular games, is anyone else having this same issue?

kooky panda
10-12-12, 05:39 PM
Today I notice that Zoo Story 2 have New Mission, something about Dragon. And Whenever I check the Mission list, the game auto shutdown. I try to restart my Galaxy my nothing change. Does anyone has problem like me??? Is that a new bug???

This should be fixed now. If you still have issues , try exiting out of your game or restarting your device.

hainguyen87
10-13-12, 07:06 AM
This should be fixed now. If you still have issues , try exiting out of your game or restarting your device.
I 've just tried to restarted my Galaxy tab and also redownloaded the game but it didn't worked. I still can't check my mission list.

Zeebraaa
10-13-12, 04:23 PM
I have this problem on my Android tablet. I have restarted but still can't get past 'George' task.

kooky panda
10-13-12, 04:38 PM
I will let the CMs know, there are still issues.

DaojinWildfire
10-15-12, 02:00 PM
I 've just tried to restarted my Galaxy tab and also redownloaded the game but it didn't worked. I still can't check my mission list.
The Dragon goal wasn't actually a goal, so if it was the only goal on your goal manager, then you don't have any active goals at this time.

I have this problem on my Android tablet. I have restarted but still can't get past 'George' task.
There are several goals that mention George. Can you provide more information so we can identify the issue?

hainguyen87
10-15-12, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=DaojinWildfire;427826]The Dragon goal wasn't actually a goal, so if it was the only goal on your goal manager, then you don't have any active goals at this time.

I can't check my mission list, It's mean that I can't see any mission to complete.

hainguyen87
10-15-12, 10:29 PM
I will let the CMs know, there are still issues.

Thank you very much! Problem is solved. I really appreciate your help!

Zeebraaa
10-21-12, 05:00 PM
All sorted now, thank you.

crystalball38
02-23-13, 08:25 AM
Help, this very problem happened today. We loaded dragon story per one of the goals and now zoo story 2 won't open. It gets stuck on a message box "dragon secrets". There is no way to close the box. When you click "Get Started" game shuts down. We uninstalled and reinstalled app. Turned wifi off then back on. Cleared cache.

Any Suggestions????

kooky panda
02-23-13, 09:05 AM
Help, this very problem happened today. We loaded dragon story per one of the goals and now zoo story 2 won't open. It gets stuck on a message box "dragon secrets". There is no way to close the box. When you click "Get Started" game shuts down. We uninstalled and reinstalled app. Turned wifi off then back on. Cleared cache.

Any Suggestions????
I believe there was a fix for this. You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.
Make sure you let them know what device you play on. I am assuming android right?

sveamaydoll
02-23-13, 09:11 AM

Any Suggestions????

Having the same issue. But the odd thing is that although zoo story 2 won't load, when pet shop story opened it said we earned 6 gems for downloading dragon story, when there was no dragon story goal.

crystalball38
02-23-13, 10:07 AM
We are using a kindle fire hd

colebry44
02-23-13, 04:37 PM
Hope someone can help. I am trying to play my zoo game and it gets to a new goal called Dragon secrets I hit get started and it comes back wit zoo story 2 has stopped. I have tried to reinstall it and delete it from my device and download again. Nothing is working. Does anyone have another idea that I can try. Thanks

kooky panda
02-23-13, 04:39 PM
I will go ahead and let the community managers know this issues has come back.

colebry44
02-23-13, 04:53 PM
I also am having that problem. I have a kindle a kindle fire. I tried to delete the game and reinstall it.

CuddlyDragon
02-23-13, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the information, I'm emailing this issue to our team. :)

zoolandworld
02-23-13, 09:26 PM
I am also having the same problem. And it is also on my kindle fire.

zoolandworld
02-23-13, 09:38 PM
Great. The game is working again. But My animal is sick and i cant heal. Thanks for wasting my $$ and time.

crystalball38
02-23-13, 09:44 PM
Thank you!!!! The game is working again! I am very impressed with the quick response - I figured it would take at least a couple of days if not gone forever - You guys are great!!!:)

kooky panda
02-23-13, 09:48 PM
Oh yeah!!!!! I am so glad it is fixed!!
Thanks Cuddlydragon!!

SammyB32
03-06-13, 12:17 PM
I am experiencing a problem with the dragon secrets goal. The goal comes up when I start my zoo and it closes. I uninstalled/installed 3 times, restarted device and cleared cache. I emailed support they are taking a while to respond. Any quick fix? I am on my kindle fire HD. Thanks!

kooky panda
03-06-13, 02:58 PM
I am experiencing a problem with the dragon secrets goal. The goal comes up when I start my zoo and it closes. I uninstalled/installed 3 times, restarted device and cleared cache. I emailed support they are taking a while to respond. Any quick fix? I am on my kindle fire HD. Thanks!
Try going to your settings and turning off your wifi, then turn it back on to see if this helps.
Does it just close back to your home screen, or are you getting a force close message?

SammyB32
03-06-13, 05:09 PM
Tried that didn't work either. A message comes up saying Zoo Story 2 has stopped.