PDA

View Full Version : Goal-Clear The Land

s_lynne
10-12-12, 12:33 AM
Just outta curiosity, which trees am I supposed to "chop down"? I chopped about 6 trees but none of them counted towards the goal.

floramina
10-12-12, 01:01 AM
the goal requires 3 trees but i ended up chopping 4. one of the trees was already half-chopped, so i reckon it didnt count. the other 3 trees were untouched before i got the goal. maybe you try finding whole trees

ihartsnape
10-12-12, 07:44 AM
I'm also having trouble with this goal. I've chopped down two trees now, both which we're previously untouched, and I didn't get credit for either one. That's a lot of energy for me to waste for nothing.

nonus
10-12-12, 08:29 AM
I also chopped down 4 trees, 2 oaks, 2 different kind of red tree.. Try to check if it needs a specific tree but after 4 trees, I gave up -_-

And 6hr later, I found another problem, I can't use the lanterns in my inventory to expand the area. The latest updates have changed the requirement, players have to craft the lanterns from workshop. Ok, it's a part from the update, so I went to the workshop and craft 3 lanterns without checking the quest progress... Tada!! Now I found out it's useless, wasted my resources, wasted my time, wasted my energy *sigh*

Is it ready for making money out of it ? I think it's in pre-beta *sigh*

Dabag
10-12-12, 10:45 AM
Clear the Land
i was successful with cutting down 2 trees, not previously chopped. but the 3rd did not register at all. gave up
then
when i expanded and chopped a tree within the expansion the 3rd tree finally registered.

PikaSquirrel
10-12-12, 05:01 PM
This issue has been fixed this morning, please let us know if anyone is still experiencing issues with this quest. Thank you!