PDA

View Full Version : Not getting credit for my goals!

zippythecellist
10-12-12, 12:22 AM
On fang you very much and gift wrapped, I don't get credit when I place the decorations. Anybody else having this issue?

lizzy309
10-13-12, 08:00 AM
Yep same here. I place the vampire baker & nothing :(

yeahsosweet
10-13-12, 02:23 PM
I bought 10 mummy chairs and placed them. I got credit for them momentarily but then the tick mark vanished! I do not want to buy them again.

I tried restarting my iPad 2 several times and uninstalled and reinstalled and am using the Halloween edition. TL please help!

yeahsosweet
10-13-12, 05:13 PM
I also bought a mummy counter but did not get credit for it. Later I somehow ended up using 6 gems to skip the goal! If I cannot get the gems reinstated then at least give me credit for the one counter and give me 1 gem back please.

kooky panda
10-13-12, 06:34 PM
Some goals are not retroactive, so if you purchased items before you got the goal, it may not complete and you will have to repurchase the item.

chewytwix
10-13-12, 07:41 PM
Yep same here. I place the vampire baker & nothing :(

I have the same problem with my mummy baker. The instructions say "place" but the button next to it says "buy" in my goals. When I place my first free mummy, nothing happens. w/e chump change and a few XPs make no difference.

yeahsosweet
10-13-12, 08:38 PM
Some goals are not retroactive, so if you purchased items before you got the goal, it may not complete and you will have to repurchase the item.

The goal showed up and it gave me credit for it via the tick mark. But after the screen blinked and the goal said I had 0/10 chairs! It also took away my credit for the mummy counter.

I somehow accidentally pressed something that made me purchase, using my gems, 6 mummy counters. Just now, when decorating, it told me I did not have enough money and it automatically took my gems for money. I lost 16 gems today as a result!

zippythecellist
10-15-12, 01:46 PM

That's not the issue here though. The goal tells me to place the baker and vampire to get credit. When I place them, nothing happens. The goal still shows as in progress...

greygull
10-15-12, 02:35 PM
Try restarting your device.

kittyboo45
10-15-12, 05:00 PM
Same problem here I completed 3goals and I didn't get gems or credit for it

chewytwix
10-15-12, 08:44 PM
same even after restarting device

cookiemonsterdonahue
10-15-12, 09:40 PM

well thats not right!! There have been other goals that counted the items needed to complete the goal. Now in the Halloween BS, on the Goal, The Seating of the ****ed, it only shows 1 chair bought when i have bought the required amount of 5 chairs and then also on the Goal of Touch of Home, it only has 2 chairs bought when in fact i have bought 6 so far but haven't bought more because it isnt adding the others. And i too had it take the gems for the mummy counters when I accidentally touched it when it opened! Ther really should be a pop up that ask's " are you sure you want to purchase this" or something along that questioning! There are other games that do so it isnt impossible to have that as part of the game!

quaswife
10-16-12, 03:31 AM
Yes I am. On Bakery Story Halloween Ed. I completed at least 5 goals and never got any credit in my bank!