PDA

View Full Version : Lost all previous progress!😫

Shells83
10-11-12, 10:48 PM
Hello,

I searched all over for an answer to my concern, as well as emailed the support team quite some time ago, and NEVER received a response, so..in a last ditch effort, I'm hoping someone here might be able to assist me or point me in the right direction.

I had downloaded BS, loved the game, had gotten very far, accumulated many wonderful neighbors and had built a bakery I loved...the typical story for most of us, I'm sure. I then had to purchase a new iPhone, reinstalled BS, thinking that with my Storm 8 ID and password I could login in, as most popular, advanced apps allow you to do; however, it's taking me back to Level 1 and I have yet to come across a way for all previous activity to be restored. I adore this game and was beyond addicted, but I can't imagine myself having to start from scratch again.

PLEEEEEASE HELP LOVELY NEIGHBORS-I'd be forever grateful! Thank you in advance!

AnnirasSweets
10-11-12, 11:22 PM
This is pretty common but unfortunately there's nothing you can do until TL gets back to you. Once you create a new temporary account, they'll reset your game for you. This happened to me last week and in total it probably took about 5 days to get my games back. Good luck.

zippythecellist
10-12-12, 12:19 AM
When I had this issue back when I got my phone, support told me that another way of transferring was playing another storm8 game (world war something I think?) and use the in game transfer feature after you get to a certain level. Maybe that will work for you?

arale_norimaki
10-12-12, 01:36 AM
Hi Shells84!

Are you transfering from an iPhone to another iPhone?