PDA

View Full Version : New buildings, more expansion

KingKG
10-11-12, 07:24 PM
Hi please make more expansion, would love more room

And also major buildings, the 10mil coins ones. Need some new stuff! :)

queentina3
10-11-12, 07:28 PM
We're not going to get anymore expansions. Farm is expanded as far as the current game is allowed to go, at least according to past posts from TL Employee Mods. Farm is about as big as the current highest expansion level that was given to BS/RS/Fashion months ago.

ButterPanda
10-12-12, 03:38 PM
We're not going to get anymore expansions. Farm is expanded as far as the current game is allowed to go, at least according to past posts from TL Employee Mods. Farm is about as big as the current highest expansion level that was given to BS/RS/Fashion months ago.

This is correct. Unfortunately it has reached the max it can reach. But thank you for the suggestion and giving your feedback.

KingKG
10-16-12, 11:04 PM
This is correct. Unfortunately it has reached the max it can reach. But thank you for the suggestion and giving your feedback.

I have no knowledge of programming and app design so I don't understand how it could reach the "max" on such a small game, sounds silly!!

Is there a plan of more levels, more buildings etc?

Chocolit
10-22-12, 03:58 AM
I'm not IT person but thinking aloug, may be if TL removes all those inactive farms of 365 days or 2 years or 3 years, there will be more capacity freed up for the some expansion to active farms.