PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Time! Not registering sent knight.

JellyToast
10-11-12, 06:25 PM
Wasn't sure if this was a bug or not, so posting here.

I updated the game and got the "Adventure Time" quest goal (great update by the way). The problem is my knight is already doing the adventure "search the ancient vaults" as I had sent he a few minutes before, but the goal is not showing I have sent him. When I click the button on the goal that says "send" it just takes me to the building section of the marketplace.

Anyway to get it to register that he was sent?

I appreciate the help with this.

hmgdanielson
10-12-12, 11:59 AM
I had the same thing happen - basically quests and things you were making before the update fully kicked in don't count. You'll get it the next time you send your knight out.

PikaSquirrel
10-12-12, 04:41 PM
Were you sent to the marketplace when tapping "Send" while you already had an adventure in progress?

If you have sent knights out to "Search the Ancient Vault" in the past, you need to send the knights out again AFTER you reach the quest in order for it to register. If you still experience issues completing the quest, please let us know.

PikaSquirrel
10-12-12, 05:27 PM
If you have the King's Keep, you will be able to complete this goal through sending your knights through your Keep instead of through the quest window. Thanks.