PDA

View Full Version : The Theory that SEEMS to work for me.

Takiofallen
10-11-12, 04:52 PM
This is kind of long so stick with me for a few minutes.
have seen many theories floating around on theses boards , from certain name combos that help you breed diamonds (never worked for me)to level mixes and also player advantages. (To believe players get to breed some dragons easier than others does not make sense to me. That would take away the ability of things to be ?random?)
So I have decided to share what has worked for ME and see if anyone can add anything to my theory. (just because it works for me does not me it really works)
My theory is based on time. What if TL gives every player an Optimum breeding time? Whether it?s a certain time of day or a day in the week? During this time you have a much greater chance of breeding rares, super rares, ect?.
My time is between 1-6 am EST. (No I don?t wake up at this time to play it?s a work thing) I noticed I have gone on 3 major dragon breeding streaks. 95% of my super rares have come during this time. The way I was able to test this was during my diamond breeding days. I thought I had notice this and needed a way to test it. I had Just got my diamond dragon after 2 weeks of trying (Island+firestorem) and had bread the combo at 5am.2 days later got up saw the new honey bee tried for that and got it first try. Same day Thinking im on a roll like in the past, honey bee in the nest I tried for the scorpion (around 7pm) and got Firestorm . That?s when it hit me I missed my O.B.T(Optimum Breeding Time). So I decided to try and prove my theory by using my diamond.
I rushed everything with my gold to get it to epic form and decided to use the diamond+Fire combo. Because if you fail you wait 30 seconds and if you succeed??well you know. So every hour I would breed the 2 a total of 5 times. Throughout the day (10am to 11pm) got nothing for 2 days. On day 3 around 5:40am Boom the Crusade is in the nest. Now I am thinking my time is limited so I rush the breeding to clear the den and go for Quetzal. First try nothing, I wait hatch try again and boom there she is in the den breeding. So I rush that and go for the gold. First try nothing and I cant rush because I don?t have enough gold so I wait for the next day and sure enough a little after 5 am I try and on my first try there she is in the den.
Since then all my super rares (not rares) have come after 1am. That?s only 2 in the last month and again I don?t make it a point to be up at that time to play DS but it seem to be the only time I am able to breed SR.
Now most people Miss there window because
1. After we breed and get something good those without gold wait so the next time we breed we are outside our O.B.T
2. If it is only an hour a day it?s hard to breed at the same time every day.
3. It?s just really hard to find out when you window is and if it is changed day to day or week to week well that?s where luck kicks in.
So if anyone has a time theory........ has it worked like the one that has for me?

fozea2
10-11-12, 06:56 PM
I really hope you're wrong because that be really unfair to people in certain timezones :(