PDA

View Full Version : Did not get discounted costs

Unregistered
11-28-10, 04:18 PM
I purchased all new sonic appliances during holiday discounts but my account was charged full amounts. Is this going to be resolved Monday? Thanks! Storm ID is snowflake94. I also need to know if my daughter can change her storm ID.

Appreciate fix on wallpaper bug. Thanks!

Unregistered
11-28-10, 04:34 PM
I purchased all new sonic appliances during holiday discounts but my account was charged full amounts. Is this going to be resolved Monday? Thanks! Storm ID is snowflake94. I also need to know if my daughter can change her storm ID.

Appreciate fix on wallpaper bug. Thanks!

I got an expansion at the discounted price. The discount isn't advertised, when I went in to purchase it I noticed that the cost was less than normal. I didn't get a message or anything saying that it was reduced when I purchased it. The only reason I knew it was discounted was that I was saving up the $1,000,000 I needed for the expansion, and when I went in to purchase it the cost on the tab for the expansion I wanted was only $800,000. So maybe you really did get the discount. I have noticed a few posts from people saying that they didn't get the discount, but when they explained what they paid it turned out they really did get it.