PDA

View Full Version : Why does icon incorrectly show activity

Unregistered
11-28-10, 03:57 PM
Farm Story icon displays a (1) next to it but when I start up game there are no crops ready for harvesting, no pending gifts, etc.....nothing! Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Unregistered
11-29-10, 02:12 AM
You have to restart your phone to get an accurate updated status, though, that doesn't even work sometimes. I'm not receiving any kind of update or notification, and haven't since the maintenance outage a couple of weeks ago.

NervJMSL
11-29-10, 09:17 AM
This has happened to me many times, what happens is that since we open Farm Story so often it constantly stays on the Multitask bar for it to reopen faster next time. So if you receive a push notification and the app is still open, unfortunately it will not consider that you have reopened the application, and the 1 will remain there.

Solution: Just close the app from the multitask bar (Just keep the icon on the bar pressed and press on the X to close the application) before reopening it again. This will remove the 1 from there.

Unregistered
11-30-10, 10:15 PM
This has happened to me many times, what happens is that since we open Farm Story so often it constantly stays on the Multitask bar for it to reopen faster next time. So if you receive a push notification and the app is still open, unfortunately it will not consider that you have reopened the application, and the 1 will remain there.

Solution: Just close the app from the multitask bar (Just keep the icon on the bar pressed and press on the X to close the application) before reopening it again. This will remove the 1 from there.

Multitask bar??? What and where is that??

NervJMSL
12-01-10, 07:41 AM
Google it...