PDA

View Full Version : Magic Forge not working after update?

hopesdragons
10-11-12, 03:53 PM
Neither one of mine have boxes above them and I can't click on them to get a pop-up to speed it up or see how much longer it will take. I don't think I had anything crafting before the update.

Suncoastbuddy
10-11-12, 04:17 PM
Last night before I went to bed I started making some hammers with the magic forge. When I got up this morning they are still not finished and I can't select anything else to make. I have tried force closing and turning my iPad off and on but still not working and I have now also done the update. Any ideas?

Mandy

hopesdragons
10-11-12, 04:39 PM
Mandy, I just posted about this on the bug reports board. Mine isn't working either since the update.

kooky panda
10-11-12, 05:07 PM
Try restarting your device.

PikaSquirrel
10-11-12, 05:09 PM
If you have tried force closing and restarting your device, please try reinstalling the application. Please let us know if the issue continues.

Suncoastbuddy
10-11-12, 05:35 PM
I just tried deleting and reinstalling and it didn't help

hopesdragons
10-11-12, 06:32 PM
I've tried force closing and restarting the game, rebooting my iPad and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. They still don't work.

I'm using an iPad 2 running iOS 6.0.

hopesdragons
10-11-12, 06:34 PM
Same here, tried force closing the game, restarting my device and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. None of those worked.

kooky panda
10-11-12, 07:31 PM
Two threads on this, I am going to merge them together .

I will report over that deleting the redownloading did not fix this.

hopesdragons
10-12-12, 12:52 PM
Mine are now working. Thank you for fixing them.

FlyingMonkee
10-12-12, 03:16 PM
Thanks for letting us know about it. If you experience anything happening please let us know. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Suncoastbuddy
10-12-12, 04:11 PM
Mine is working now too. Thank you

Although I can no longer make the hammers for the caravan, is this a issue or a new goal or something?

kooky panda
10-12-12, 04:12 PM
Mine is working now too. Thank you

Although I can no longer make the hammers for the caravan, is this a issue or a new goal or something?

hammers are now in the workshop

CubsWin
10-12-12, 06:12 PM
Mine works fine - ut only have long sword option available to craft. Jewels, hammer, and serving tray disappeared