PDA

View Full Version : Bored already

leaable
10-11-12, 03:15 PM
I completed my last expansion a few days ago and now with the lack of updates there really is nothing left to do in this game.. Visiting ngbrs is painfully slow and I try my best to visit my loyal ngbrs but it is off putting when you visit others and most homes have either the same layout and items its like we are all just clones of each other. Home Design needs more updates or players will start to lose interest just as I am.

PenguinFlop
10-11-12, 04:00 PM
Thank you for your feedback. Please keep in mind that adding content to a game can take some time. I will forward this feedback to our development team for further discussion.

AnnasCoffee
10-11-12, 06:45 PM
This was my favorite "story" game. But, I quit last week. We haven't even gotten an update in two weeks. There is NOTHING to do in this game... What's the point in playing :(

I let some of my neighbors know I quit and I wrote a message on my wall... If your my neighbor, feel free to delete me.

linp825
10-11-12, 07:11 PM
Ooh! This is a bad sign. I actually posted MANY update ideas and that was oly after a coupe days of playing! I cd see this game getting old quick unless we get on the ball. Check out the idea forum TL will see what the payers want. If they care it will happen if not it will b obvious after a couple weeks and I will certainly not waste yet even MORE $ on TL games. As it s I gave this game a chance from playing FS but if things don't get MUCH more sophisticated SOON I will mo back to FS xclusively. Bank on that. I'm not very impressed w Home Story. sorry! But true.

sweetstuff525
10-11-12, 07:14 PM
I only need one more expansion but yes I have t even decorated my home good cuz I only go in like 2 times a day to send gem and collect ... I'm bored but once I finish expanding I'll decorate and then I'll be done I guess ... But still will go in to send gem and receive

marrrina
10-11-12, 08:37 PM
I only need one more expansion but yes I have t even decorated my home good cuz I only go in like 2 times a day to send gem and collect ... I'm bored but once I finish expanding I'll decorate and then I'll be done I guess ... But still will go in to send gem and receive

That's all I'm doing right now. My last room that I built doesn't even have decor because none of the furniture appeals to me. I just send gems, accept gifts/requests now. I think I'll be quitting soon.