PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update 14

mattyboo1
10-11-12, 02:45 PM
Did you like this Halloween update I did

bigbux3
10-11-12, 02:48 PM
I don't like boxes and I don't like halloween. I'd like to see some of the items from that box not halloween themed though. Like the Bartender.

mattyboo1
10-11-12, 03:06 PM
I don't like boxes and I don't like halloween. I'd like to see some of the items from that box not halloween themed though. Like the Bartender.

Did you buy any Halloween themes stuff

bigbux3
10-11-12, 03:10 PM
Did you buy any Halloween themes stuff

No. And I'm not buying the box either.

LadyKade
10-11-12, 04:01 PM
I wasn’t planning on decorating my Restaurant for Halloween, but once I saw some of the items I was thinking ok I will do a little bit and call it a day. but each time, the update gets better and better, now I’m hooked. I can’t afford to do the whole restaurant but I will do an area. It would be nice if we had deep red walls similar to the red on the haunted chairs and black walls too all for coins of course.

I would like to have more Halloween themed recipes and a Halloween drink machine with drinks similar to the ones (at least the names) as the ones in the Night Club story…. I also think the skeletal table in Night club story would go well in the restaurant story.

Also dark purple or red counters would be nice.

lin77
10-12-12, 08:47 AM

I'm with you...I hate halloween and will not buy anything! 4 weeks of this evil holiday is too much! I know there are a lot more who feel this way...there's a lot of restaurants and bakeries that don't have 1 single halloween item in it!

On the positive side...I'm making a a lot of money and earning gems by not spending coins except for mastering recipes! :D

bigbux3
10-12-12, 12:12 PM
I'm with you...I hate halloween and will not buy anything! 4 weeks of this evil holiday is too much! I know there are a lot more who feel this way...there's a lot of restaurants and bakeries that don't have 1 single halloween item in it!

On the positive side...I'm making a a lot of money and earning gems by not spending coins except for mastering recipes! :D

Me too!!!!!

bawpotter
10-12-12, 06:29 PM
It was fine, I didn't love the box though.