PDA

View Full Version : Gems Rant >:[

corypoodle
10-11-12, 01:55 PM
Ok, so i have spent 72 hard earn gems by accidentally clicking on the surprise boxes... I hate that they do not give a confirmation message! I hate having to download some of the Team Lava games to win those awesome gems, only to have them taken away by some stupid boxes!! GGRRR! :mad: Anyone want a stupid penguin on a floaty?...

totaltechno
10-11-12, 04:01 PM
This is like the gem trap when you try to buy something but not have enough money, you think OK is to close the message, but it buys coins. The button you would think is an OK button is actually a Buy Another button. :(

melby29
10-11-12, 05:06 PM
I have finally managed to overcome gem traps. I went through 500 gems without wasting a single one on stuff that I did not want because of accidentally spending them. YAY!

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 05:26 PM
I have finally managed to overcome gem traps. I went through 500 gems without wasting a single one on stuff that I did not want because of accidentally spending them. YAY!

R E S P E C T

500 gems without a single gem trap!

melby29
10-11-12, 05:33 PM
R E S P E C T

500 gems without a single gem trap!

It helps that I'm on Android.

trace35
10-11-12, 07:38 PM
It helps that I'm on Android.

How so? Whats your secret?

nmishii
10-11-12, 07:49 PM
How so? Whats your secret?

Android doesn't have as many gem traps as iOS.

AnnasCoffee
10-11-12, 07:53 PM
I wish I had an Android device too. Then I could BAKE ! And there are no gem traps either? ... Really?

melby29
10-11-12, 07:56 PM
I never said there were no gem traps in BAKERY STORY on Android. There are plenty. And I've lost lots of gems that way.

AnnasCoffee
10-11-12, 08:00 PM
Right, you've lost your pink gems, in Bakery Story to gem traps.

But what about your blue gems?

melby29
10-11-12, 08:16 PM
Right, you've lost your pink gems, in Bakery Story to gem traps.

But what about your blue gems?

In Bakery Story, my gems are blue! Am I missing out on something because I don't have iOS? Do you guys get pink gems?

BTW, my engagement ring has pink sapphires in it. They are gems that are normally blue but mine are pink :)

AnnasCoffee
10-12-12, 06:50 AM
The gems in Bakery Story ARE blue... Sorry for any confusion. I haven't played in so long that I forgot. The gems in Home Design Story are pink.

I thought maybe you where playing a different bakery game, and that's how you spent 500 gems without losing them to a gem trap. TL games have so many gem traps, it's hard not to lose your gems :(

melby29
10-12-12, 06:50 PM
You make a good point there, Anna

pinkster73
10-12-12, 06:57 PM
In Bakery Story, my gems are blue! Am I missing out on something because I don't have iOS? Do you guys get pink gems?

BTW, my engagement ring has pink sapphires in it. They are gems that are normally blue but mine are pink :)

Ooooh did someone say pink sapphires? Nice

ladygaga1978
10-24-12, 01:47 PM
When I downloaded the other TeamLava games I did not get gems, you are extremely lucky. I had to master recipes for three months to earn 26 gems, and today I clicked on a gem trap. I am truly upset and have lost all motivation to master the rest of my recipes if I will probably spend them on more gem traps.

mico3
10-24-12, 09:25 PM
I had never fallen into a gem trap until last week... I now have a stupid "beach bunnies" item that I will never use... all of my gems are collected through mastering so naturally, I was unhappy. I'm on Android too - it happens to all of us.

bdocc
10-24-12, 09:45 PM
I wish they could make it 2 clicks to buy a mystery box,but I guess I've only accidentally used gems ones!