PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to tell if someone I've visit is already a neighbor?

justplainlucas
10-11-12, 10:16 AM
"Go to your neighbor's list." Yeah, not so easy when it becomes hundreds of neighbors long. I just don't want to randomly visit someone and ask them to add me when they're already my neighbor. Storm8 games have those little color dots next to their names when you're part of the same army/clan/mob. It would be nice if the Story games do too.

summersalt
10-11-12, 12:52 PM
"Go to your neighbor's list." Yeah, not so easy when it becomes hundreds of neighbors long. I just don't want to randomly visit someone and ask them to add me when they're already my neighbor. Storm8 games have those little color dots next to their names when you're part of the same army/clan/mob. It would be nice if the Story games do too.

You can tell because you get 5 coins or a star for visiting a neighbor.

Sommer

auroracon
10-11-12, 03:06 PM
You can also tell by whether you can "tap to play" 3 times, or 6 times. 3 is for people from the community who aren't already your neighbors, while 6 are for people who are already your neighbors. I think you also have a "gift" icon in the bottom right for neighbors islands only.

summersalt
10-13-12, 02:23 AM
You can also tell by whether you can "tap to play" 3 times, or 6 times. 3 is for people from the community who aren't already your neighbors, while 6 are for people who are already your neighbors. I think you also have a "gift" icon in the bottom right for neighbors islands only.

That only works if everyone you visit is clear. What happens when only one habitat is clear to play with. Then you
Have no clue if their a neighbor or not. And if you already gifted, (the huge daily limit of 3 whole neighbors) that day i think the gift box grays out or disappears completely.

shouby87
10-13-12, 03:03 AM
Is that so difficult?

Just see if there is a "gold-giving" function enabled or not.

If you can give him/her gold, then he/she is a neighbor. And vise versa.

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 03:29 PM
I wish we had something like that.

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 03:39 PM
Is that so difficult?

Just see if there is a "gold-giving" function enabled or not.

If you can give him/her gold, then he/she is a neighbor. And vise versa.
He just wrote something about that right before you posted. Lol. If you've already given away you 3 bars of gold for the day, then the "gift" button won't appear. What then? I surely can't memorize everyone in my list @.@

kwhales
10-14-12, 05:56 AM
None of my neighbors show up as community, only non neighbors. (or at least I haven't seen any yet). I played several TL games, an no neighbors showed up as community. So, I think any time you visit community folks, you're not visiting neighbors at all.

justplainlucas
10-14-12, 11:00 AM
None of my neighbors show up as community, only non neighbors. (or at least I haven't seen any yet). I played several TL games, an no neighbors showed up as community. So, I think any time you visit community folks, you're not visiting neighbors at all.

Over the several days, I haven't come across any neighbors on the community list as well. So, I'm sure that's the case.

kwhales
10-14-12, 05:00 PM
Do you know how when you visit a neighbor for the first time each day, and after you play, the neighbor drops down to the bottom of your list? Wouldn't it be nice if TL would only drop down the neighbors you were able to play 6 times. That way you could revisit only those neighbors and finish playing.

I go visiting, and can't always play with 6 dens. I like to go back to those neighbors and finish my 6 allotment. However, I always have to go through my list completely, because TL drops even incomplete visits down. This takes a lot of time.