PDA

View Full Version : REALLY?! Why does it have to be in two separate steps?!

almondieeyez
10-11-12, 08:32 AM
The Halloween goals is annoying. As I can not build appliances fast enough and do not have time to sit there and play all day, this starting and serving recipes is getting to be a pain in my tuckus. In one goal, I need to start 2hr dishes then serve 2 hrs dishes and in another start 3 hr and serve 3 hrs. Essentially I gotta make the same recipe twice to complete in two steps when I can just complete in one step. GRRRR.....

GBJMfood
10-12-12, 11:02 AM
If you don't mind wasting money, there's a better way.

For goals that require starting a recipe, make it then put the appliance in storage.
Take the appliance out from the storage and start the recipe again. This way you can start 12 recipes in < 10 min.

queentina3
10-12-12, 11:10 AM
Those types of goals don't bother me so much when they are for new recipes, as it just helps me to master them. It is when it is old recipes that I've already mastered and had NO intention of ever baking again that those types of goals annoy me. The multitude of Pumpkin Pie and Burritos just about made me blow my stack in past goals. :p

sweetstuff525
10-12-12, 11:41 AM
If you don't mind wasting money, there's a better way.

For goals that require starting a recipe, make it then put the appliance in storage.
Take the appliance out from the storage and start the recipe again. This way you can start 12 recipes in < 10 min.

That's what I do lol

DeesDiner001
10-14-12, 01:12 PM
Isn't it cheaper to start, manage, delete that recipe, start new cheaper one, then start yr original one again

queentina3
10-14-12, 02:08 PM
Isn't it cheaper to start, manage, delete that recipe, start new cheaper one, then start yr original one again

No because you're still using cash to start that 2nd recipe even if you're just going to delete it to start your original one again. It's cheaper to start the recipe the goal requests, then store the appliance, pull the appliance back out of storage, and start the recipe again.

DeesDiner001
10-14-12, 03:26 PM
Ok thanks