PDA

View Full Version : Where are my GEMS?

swaynicole
10-11-12, 08:29 AM
Hey guys.... How u all doin... Quick question.... Ive just started playin BS ... When i started i have 10 GEMS... So i keep on playing and start cookin'.. When i went back again... My gems turns zero.. I didnt purchased anything with it...
Anyone experienced the same????

3cala
10-11-12, 08:31 AM
You may have accidentally bought something. In a freak accident yesterday I accidentally bought a counter I would never have wasted 10 gems on.....

swaynicole
10-11-12, 08:41 AM
Thanksss a much... Hmmmm maybe... Darn it :(

pinkster73
10-11-12, 08:45 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com and they will tell you what your gems were spent on.

swaynicole
10-11-12, 08:53 AM
I just did... But it takes DAYS for them to reply... So i just thought to post it here.. Maybe someone had the same issue... Thanks pinkster -cheers

electrikbarbarella
10-11-12, 09:48 AM
Yesterday I was serving food that had finished baking, which requires you to double click/tap. In between the first and second double click/tap a pop up suddenly appeared which asks if you want to quick bake for gems. I'm not the only one to lose gems this way - it's called a "gem trap". Because we're in the motion of double clicking/tapping when the pop up comes up, you don't have the response time to stop before clicking/tapping. I've lost gems this way many times. Very disheartening. There needs to be a confirmation button for this, but so far the game developers have not added one to the gameplay. You may have lost gems this way too. Such a bummer...

Chelsea79
10-11-12, 10:35 AM
Yesterday I was serving food that had finished baking, which requires you to double click/tap. In between the first and second double click/tap a pop up suddenly appeared which asks if you want to quick bake for gems. I'm not the only one to lose gems this way - it's called a "gem trap". Because we're in the motion of double clicking/tapping when the pop up comes up, you don't have the response time to stop before clicking/tapping. I've lost gems this way many times. Very disheartening. There needs to be a confirmation button for this, but so far the game developers have not added one to the gameplay. You may have lost gems this way too. Such a bummer...

You tell me! It happen to me 2x in 2 weeks, this morning I lost almost 50 gems and 75 gems 2 weeks ago by this accidentally tapping. It's so frustrating..... And no matter how careful you are, they are design to make you fall on their trap.