PDA

View Full Version : Daily bonus reset ?

nonus
10-11-12, 08:14 AM
I just play this game for 3 days, keep playing everyday and got the 2nd day bonus as it should be. There's a gap of time between the 2nd day and the 3rd day about 6-7 hr. I did't play. Next log in, it pop up the daily bonus as the 1st day of playing. Anything I need to know about it ? Is it normal/regularly happens ? :(

PikaSquirrel
10-11-12, 03:17 PM
Please keep in mind that the daily bonus resets at midnight PST.

nonus
10-11-12, 08:02 PM
Please keep in mind that the daily bonus resets at midnight PST.
Max. Time gap I didn't get into the castle kingdom is 6-7 hours , not close to 24 hours, so I don't understand the 'Daily' meaning.

Do I have to log on exactly at the midnight pst everyday to get the bonus ?

nmishii
10-11-12, 08:07 PM
No, you do not have to log on exactly at midnight. The first time you log on after midnight pacific time you get the bonus. It'll go from Day 1 to Day 4 then start back on Day 1. If you miss a day, it restarts on Day 1.

nonus
10-11-12, 09:32 PM
Thanks nmishii, for making it clear. What you say is what I expect it should be. That's why I don't understand, in my case, I didn't miss a day(24hr) why I got a reset. 7hr is the max time gap I not log into the game, cut this 7hr as a paper then put it on the pst time line, it is impossible for me to miss a day...

Anyway, from the answer of PikaSquirrel represents as the LT staff. May be that's the best answer I can get from the developer. I have no further question...