PDA

View Full Version : My theory about it ALL

tigeress2474
10-11-12, 07:17 AM
I think we all try to help each other and soon after TL changes it again.

TL is a company and companies want money. They won't make money if we all get the ones we want. So their hope (and they are right) people spend money on the games. So many spend the money for different reasons, but the main thing is if it was easy no one would really spend the money.

So my theory.... the more we try and help, the more TL changes things.
Should we stop trying to help others? NO!!!!
But want you all to see the "pattern" as it really is.

Love you all <3

tigeress2474
10-11-12, 07:34 AM
I understand you are running a company here. I LOVE TL games. But I am a mother first. I have 3 growing boys to feed and put clothes on them. So I can't go spending real money on fake stuff in games.

I am just hoping that money don't go to your heads to much. I want to keep playing the games and still have a fair chance on getting items other who buy gold can get.

LilMzB4Life
10-11-12, 03:28 PM
Agreed! I'm a mom to two. My daughter is 9 and my son is 11. I just recently found a job and started working. My hubby was paying all our bills. I thought about purchasing a little gold and even got as far as to adding my bank card to our phone bill. Then I saw how much my hubby pays and realized I can't waste ANY money especially on something virtual. I don't want to even go into doctor bills, etc. So I hope TL does take into account those who just don't have the luxury of being able to purchase gold.