PDA

View Full Version : My feedback and wishes

chrestomanci
10-11-12, 04:29 AM
Hello together,

first of all I want so say that I love "Monster Story" with all the qute monsters. :)

Since the game came out I've been trying for a diamond pegasus, but it seems that I will never get a diamond pegasus. :confused:

It's said that not everybody has a chance to get a diamond pegasus and I think that's not fair.
Everybody should have a chance for it. :rolleyes:

And something else: I think it would be great if we could have the possibility to cancel a breeding. :D

And more decorations would be very fantastic to create a wonderful home for the monsters. :D

Why aren't we able to send more gold a day? Only 3 Gold is not enough. :(

ButterPanda
10-12-12, 02:58 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this on to our developers. Also please note that it is possible to get the diamond pegasus. It is just very rare.

pillowmuffin
10-30-12, 07:46 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this on to our developers. Also please note that it is possible to get the diamond pegasus. It is just very rare.

It might be possible, but it's not probable, and honestly it's frustrating and lessens the enjoyment of the game. It should be easier to get one of the fundamental types necessary to breed both here and dragon story. Because the darn things are so impossible to get, I've stopped playing as much, because what's the point?

chrestomanci
11-02-12, 07:17 AM
You're right, that's really frustrating me, too ... And I'm now thinking of stopping the game... Because I'm trying now every day since the game came out to breed a diamond pegasus, different combos any many times and still norhing happened... That's really really frustrating me :'(