PDA

View Full Version : I discovered a nice combo!

cedkugedchgd
10-11-12, 03:18 AM
So, I'm trying to breed the Diamond Dragon for a few weeks now with my Level 10 Fairy and Coral Dragon! This is a very good combo because almost every 2nd try is a rare or super rare dragon! Here's a little summary:

1. Coral
2. Fruitful
3. Serpent (RARE)
4. Fairy (RARE)
5. Fairy (RARE)
6. Genie
7. Island
8. Mistmoth (SUPER RARE)
9. Coral
10. Coral
11. Serpent (RARE)
12. Parakeet (SUPER RARE)
13. Island
14. Coral

So that means: 4 Rares and 2 Super Rares within 14 tries!!!

Try this combo guys :D

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-11-12, 08:41 AM
Try wizard lvl 10 left and fairy lvl 10 right. That's how I got my infinity dragon. Got terrible results using it prior so stoped for months using that combo. Then read a thread and someone said they got one first try. So I tried and after 6 months of trying to get a diamond I finally got one! Now working on the hybrids

rusticjess
10-11-12, 09:11 AM
I don't get why people post this. Yes, this combo is good for YOU. but each persons account in the game is unique. some people have ease breeding rares and even diamonds while others will be level 63 and longer before it comes. You have luck with coral and fairy, but I seem to have luck with parakeet and mistmoth. this game is all about individuality

LeTkboss
10-11-12, 01:24 PM
Agreed

savage_mel
10-11-12, 09:21 PM
I think ppl post things like this because they want to share their good luck. Sure, every combo wont work for every person, but a combo will work for more than one person. I myself check these threads often to see what has been lucky for other people, because I have yet to find any combo that is lucky for me. No matter what I try, I get firestorm! So I welcome these posts and hopefully one day, with the help of someone else, I may just find my lucky combo :-)