PDA

View Full Version : Halloween version of bakery story??

lizzygee23
10-11-12, 01:55 AM
Will we EVER get the Halloween version?! I see all these cute decorations and food in all these bakeries and see everyone talking about completing the Halloween goals, but I STILL don't have the Halloween version in my app store. Is it coming soon or have they given up completely, leaving the rest of us with no Halloween content? Its unfair that some are enjoying it and the rest of us aren't. This on top of the price increases really leaves me no reason to continue playing this game...

kieranyeow
10-11-12, 04:15 AM
Will we EVER get the Halloween version?! I see all these cute decorations and food in all these bakeries and see everyone talking about completing the Halloween goals, but I STILL don't have the Halloween version in my app store. Is it coming soon or have they given up completely, leaving the rest of us with no Halloween content? Its unfair that some are enjoying it and the rest of us aren't. This on top of the price increases really leaves me no reason to continue playing this game...

I'm Sure TL Soon Will Release It Again,
Sit And Wait For The Good News For Tomorrow Update Okay?
Happy Game My Friend,
Happy Day☀
:)

ElyseNichole
10-11-12, 07:52 AM
It's getting pretty ridiculous. October is coming up to half way over and some of us still can't get the halloween content. I hope they get their act together soon.

lizzygee23
10-11-12, 04:55 PM
It's getting pretty ridiculous. October is coming up to half way over and some of us still can't get the halloween content. I hope they get their act together soon.

Ya it really is. And still nothing today. Instead of giving the people who have it new stuff every week, they should work on getting it out to everyone instead...

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 05:17 PM
It is NOW available!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012?mt=8

Those who already have it would receive it as an update. So far this update does not work. You need to uninstall then install again from the appstore the new version.

lizzygee23
10-11-12, 06:16 PM
It is NOW available!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012?mt=8

Those who already have it would receive it as an update. So far this update does not work. You need to uninstall then install again from the appstore the new version.

No it's not... After typing in my iTunes password to start the download, a message popped up saying this app is no longer available... DON'T GET EXCITED PEOPLE! We still can't get it. Ugh...

arale_norimaki
10-11-12, 06:43 PM
No it's not... After typing in my iTunes password to start the download, a message popped up saying this app is no longer available... DON'T GET EXCITED PEOPLE! We still can't get it. Ugh...

Sorry about it, TL says it is taking some time. It works for some people, it doesn't for others...

It may take some time for the Apple servers to all sync up, depending on your location. Try downloading the app again after waiting for a bit.

felizia8
10-12-12, 07:23 AM
Same here! I receive parts of hallowen everyday but I can't buy anything, I need the update soon!! u.u

srg70
10-12-12, 07:55 AM
I've just downloaded BS Halloween from the App Store onto my iPad. All is working fine.:))

borat2
10-13-12, 02:20 AM
It's available for Android too.

kofekat
10-13-12, 03:41 PM
If I install the BS Halloween Edition on my Android will I be able to switch back to the normal BS after Halloween?

lizzygee23
10-14-12, 10:34 AM
If I install the BS Halloween Edition on my Android will I be able to switch back to the normal BS after Halloween?

As far as I know, you should be able to uninstall the regular version once you've installed the Halloween version, and then you can reinstall it after the Halloween version is done with. I have an old bakery on my android tablet, I'll go try it and let you know the outcome...