PDA

View Full Version : Is Farm Story Dead????

Unregistered
11-28-10, 01:19 PM
Norman, does Team Lave have any plans to continue with Farm Story or is this it? All the other games got a sale this weekend and as usual nothing for Farm. Farm is my favorite and I would love to see some new content because I am bored.

Unregistered
11-28-10, 05:08 PM
Norman, does Team Lave have any plans to continue with Farm Story or is this it? All the other games got a sale this weekend and as usual nothing for Farm. Farm is my favorite and I would love to see some new content because I am bored.

Totally agree.

Just a simple Yes or No will do.

If it's dead, we can all move on.

Unregistered
11-28-10, 07:37 PM
As a "farming fool" for the past two months, I've haven't stopped. I continue because when FS is updated, I don't want to look back and wonder why I had quit (assuming I did). So, I continue and hope for an update soon.

Yes, I would love to see FS continue in development on an ongoing basis.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 11:40 AM
Please give us an answer!

Unregistered
11-29-10, 08:04 PM
I have over 200,000 extra points. What do you do with them? Can you somehow convert them to gems?

Unregistered
11-29-10, 08:45 PM
Well I certainly hope farm story isn't dead. I have enjoyed this game so much, & am presently at level 46. Probably foolishly, I have spent a lot of real cash for gems...discovery chest & expanding the first couple of times...I've spent over $200, so I would be very upset if we were all just forgotten. What a shame if we are. I noticed too, that rs & cs had sales this past weekend, & fs didn't. Yes Norman, out of respect for your players, PLEASE be honest. I spend so much time watering my neighbors & taking care of my farm...hope the joke is not on me. That being said though, I have enjoyed this game.

I've also spent a lot of money on rs & cs...sure hope these games were not made for the "short term"

Unregistered
11-30-10, 06:04 PM
FS will never be announced as dead, because then people like the above person won't spend $200 on it.

Unregistered
11-30-10, 09:58 PM
Totally agree.

Just a simple Yes or No will do.

If it's dead, we can all move on.

Any response? Anyone TeamLava out there? EMails to customer service get no response either (unrelated issues)!

Unregistered
12-03-10, 07:17 PM
Farm Story is still very much alive. :cool:

That's how they answer everything, even if you email, just a short nothing answer. COME ON! If your going to post give us a little detail, anymore crops for us 75ers, anymore levels, anymore decorations (not in that ripoff chest)with your short lousy answer as far as I'm concerned you should have said yes it's dead. I love this game just like the other people here, that's why I get so mad, it's not right and it's not fair Norman for you to give such a terrible answer as that. Please try again!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:05 AM
We definitely have a lot more updates in store for all our games so please don't worry there. In regards to e-mails, if you do not get a response, please be patient. Due to the amount of e-mails we get, the response time can vary. We just had a high flow of e-mails coming in because of the holidays. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Can you please let us know more than this of "definitely", some hints on what is in the roadmap please then, as the previous post said, more levels past 75?? What are the next Crops, etc etc.. Every day I contemplate quitting because I worry it is dead, and without a better confirmation I may stop.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 01:01 PM
Still waiting for any sort of response from Team Lava here....

Unregistered
12-14-10, 07:52 PM
Hi Team Lava, still waiting for a detailed response of the roadmap, you just said "definitely" but what does that mean?? New levels past 75?? New Crops?? What?? Please respond

Donnahh
12-19-10, 08:07 PM
Farm Story is far from dead :)
I've found the simplest pleasure in randomly dropping in on farms and having my "water fairy" leave a tinkling.

I have been quite busy between the Farm, the Bakery and the Restaurant.
I'm sorry, TeamLava, but I don't really care for City, Treasure or Empire. I have my three favorites but by far and large, the Farm remains my most favorite of all.

And I have mastery to keep me busy lately :) I have a boring looking farm, just all plots of soil, but that will change when I just have flowers to master :) Then I will take all my things out of storage and re-make a proper looking farm.