PDA

View Full Version : Really need help GOLD

Nefertekas
10-11-12, 01:51 AM
well, this is frustrating. I was looking into the market to check some light dragons out, and while still in the first or second page, instead of flipping onto the next one, I bought a bloody life dragon. 50 gold out the window!! Seriously??? I have tons of life dragons, was not intending to spend my gold on THAT! I eant y gold back. What do i need to do to undo this mistake? I didn't even realized I clicked the buy button. I don't think I did. Please help out... This is all TL's fault for not making a "check" button, and trust me that either this is duefully corrected, or I'll quit this stupid little thing of a game!

tigeress2474
10-11-12, 07:29 AM
Sorry it happened to you. It happens to so many and we have all asked for a confirm button in all TL games, BUT TL don't care. They are just hoping you spend you hard earned real money on more gold :-(

BlueCanary
10-11-12, 07:36 AM
The best way to avoid this is to try to never leave a nest open. Leave the current eggs in the nest until the next one is ready to go from the breeder, even if it is tempting to hatch something good. Sorry you lost gold, there should be a confirm button, same as when you want to sell a dragon.

goughy999
10-11-12, 08:51 AM
The best way to avoid this is to try to never leave a nest open. Leave the current eggs in the nest until the next one is ready to go from the breeder, even if it is tempting to hatch something good. Sorry you lost gold, there should be a confirm button, same as when you want to sell a dragon.

This does make sense, however the same thing happened to me when expanding, the game freezes for a second and bam 150 gold gone.

There should be a confirm button for everything!

mammami08
10-11-12, 09:11 AM
This does make sense, however the same thing happened to me when expanding, the game freezes for a second and bam 150 gold gone.

There should be a confirm button for everything!

Japp, happend to me yeasterday to, i didn't even realise i lost gold (or bought maps in my case) until i noticed ther was 230 golds missing at my gold count icon. First i thought there was something wrong with the game, tried force close, but still the gold missing. Then i rememberd the only thing i had don that day besides collecting was to ask my neighbors for maps. And when i go to check i have all the maps i needed. I get SO angry.....

goughy999
10-11-12, 09:15 AM
Japp, happend to me yeasterday to, i didn't even realise i lost gold (or bought maps in my case) until i noticed ther was 230 golds missing at my gold count icon. First i thought there was something wrong with the game, tried force close, but still the gold missing. Then i rememberd the only thing i had don that day besides collecting was to ask my neighbors for maps. And when i go to check i have all the maps i needed. I get SO angry.....

It's terrible isn't it. I mean how much work will it take TL to make a pop up saying "are you sure"?
Not much I would expect!

Horntail21
10-11-12, 10:18 AM
I never lag expanding but I also never have a lot of hold on hand. Coincidence? Idk why they ignore this problem as this is like the tenth thread I have seen complaining about this issue. Does confirm that I'll never buy gold for fear of losing it on accident with zero chance of getting it back.

kwhales
10-11-12, 06:35 PM
This happened with me yesterday. But fortunately it was just coins I lost. Before I realized the game was slower moving then my fingers, I ended up upgrading my farm to enchanted. Didn't want to right now, but boom, there I was building.

Sorry you lost your gold. There really should be a "are you sure" question, before each purchase like this. Maybe in the future. One can hope.