PDA

View Full Version : Catalog and design menus invisible, taps go through

patriziaf
10-10-12, 10:11 PM
After the last update I have problems that I never had before. I'm using an iphone 5 with ios 6.
Sometimes I tap on catalog or design and it is like the menu is not there or is invisible: the game performs the action UNDER the menu.
For example I want to place ready ordered items on a rack, I tap on the catalog and then on the slot but I see a message about my table being a thin mystic (the table is under the slot, concealed by the slot). This happens very frequently with the slots, especially when I arrive at the last ones. Sometimes instead of placing the items, the game wants to clear the rack because under the slot at that moment there is a full rack; or it wants me to expand because the slot is covering the arrow for expansion. It's dangerous.

When I close the app and restart it, then it works but I'm fed up with that!

FrozenTurtle
10-10-12, 10:18 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing Fashion Story? Don't worry about losing your progress; your game data is stored on our servers.

patriziaf
10-18-12, 03:43 AM
This "for all problems" solution was useless.

Teamlava should update Fashion Story to iPhone 5. Fashion story world games was published in july, iphone 5 is from september. The problems are more and more frequent. I can't even order items.

kooky panda
10-18-12, 05:29 AM
This "for all problems" solution was useless.

Teamlava should update Fashion Story to iPhone 5. Fashion story world games was published in july, iphone 5 is from september. The problems are more and more frequent. I can't even order items.

Okay I am taking this, as you did delete the game and redownload from the app store and it did not solve your issue, right?

Are you playing any other TL games? If so are you having the same issue with the other games?

FrozenTurtle
10-18-12, 10:42 AM
Thanks for voicing your concerns! I have let our Team know that our players want an update to Fashion Story to be more optimized for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6. However, we do still suggest you attempt to uninstall and re-install the app to see if this would resolve any of your issues. Thanks!

patriziaf
11-02-12, 04:25 PM
I'm playing Bakery, Restaurant, Castle, Home and I don't have this problem. In Fashion: I deleted the app and redownloaded it from the store. I nearly stopped playing for 3 weeks: I just tipped (liked) and collected tips. I could order items only from 10 or 12 slots (the other slots didn't work). Then I stopped totally to order because I couldn't put the ready clothes and accessories on the tables and racks and the items "withered" in the slots (I lost the money that I invested). I didn't want to lose time and money so I decided to wait for an update.
Now it is 2 days that I order items and all seems to work, until now I didn't have the issue. I will post here if the problems appear again.

Solariis
11-03-12, 01:36 PM
After the last update I have problems that I never had before. I'm using an iphone 5 with ios 6.
Sometimes I tap on catalog or design and it is like the menu is not there or is invisible: the game performs the action UNDER the menu.
For example I want to place ready ordered items on a rack, I tap on the catalog and then on the slot but I see a message about my table being a thin mystic (the table is under the slot, concealed by the slot). This happens very frequently with the slots, especially when I arrive at the last ones. Sometimes instead of placing the items, the game wants to clear the rack because under the slot at that moment there is a full rack; or it wants me to expand because the slot is covering the arrow for expansion. It's dangerous.

When I close the app and restart it, then it works but I'm fed up with that!

I also have this same issue. I solve it usually by force-closing the app. I used to restart my device (iPad 3 with IOS 6) until I realized that force-closing the app was sufficient. Fortunately this is the only problem that I have with Fashion Story, although I have tons of issues with Nightclub Story such as disappearing drinks, emoji messages being cut short and lag. (And yes I know that engineers are aware of these bugs and I have submitted more than one ticket to TL support.)

Solariis
11-03-12, 01:38 PM
I also have this same issue. I solve it usually by force-closing the app. I used to restart my device (iPad 3 with IOS 6) until I realized that force-closing the app was sufficient. Fortunately this is the only problem that I have with Fashion Story, although I have tons of issues with Nightclub Story such as disappearing drinks, emoji messages being cut short and lag. (And yes I know that engineers are aware of these bugs and I have submitted more than one ticket to TL support.)

Oh, and I have also uninstalled and re-installed both apps multiple times of course.:)

londondemented
11-05-12, 02:56 PM
My store graphics won't load completely, clothing doesn't appear on the racks but if I tap on the rack, it says the item and how many pieces are there. I've deleted the Halloween version and normal version, cleared my cache, then re-installed, rebooted, everything is updated. I've had this problem multiple times since starting to play around 8 or 9 months ago. I have an andriod device and I also play DS, BS, RS, PS and FS. The problem happen on the other games but it's usually because of an update and isn't nearly as bad as FS. Is it my device or could I have a bug in my FS game? I don't drop any money on the games, so I'm not raging about it, I'm just a bit irritated it keeps happening to FS.

kooky panda
11-05-12, 03:52 PM
My store graphics won't load completely, clothing doesn't appear on the racks but if I tap on the rack, it says the item and how many pieces are there. I've deleted the Halloween version and normal version, cleared my cache, then re-installed, rebooted, everything is updated. I've had this problem multiple times since starting to play around 8 or 9 months ago. I have an andriod device and I also play DS, BS, RS, PS and FS. The problem happen on the other games but it's usually because of an update and isn't nearly as bad as FS. Is it my device or could I have a bug in my FS game? I don't drop any money on the games, so I'm not raging about it, I'm just a bit irritated it keeps happening to FS.

Try exiting out of all other applications running in the background when playing.
What device do you play on?
Does your device have the most current version?

KadeeDid
11-05-12, 04:29 PM
Thanks for voicing your concerns! I have let our Team know that our players want an update to Fashion Story to be more optimized for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6. However, we do still suggest you attempt to uninstall and re-install the app to see if this would resolve any of your issues. Thanks!

I uninstalled and reinstalled when the catalogue locked. The only version I found was Fashion Story and not Fashion Story: World Games. is that the correct version. The one I was using was World Games but a search for it did not show it either under the name or by searching for Team Lava.

londondemented
11-05-12, 04:46 PM
Try exiting out of all other applications running in the background when playing.
What device do you play on?
Does your device have the most current version?

Hey, thanks! I stopped FS from running through my 'manage apps' on my andriod phone, rebooted and everything slowly started appearing. It's running fine now, thank you!

patriziaf
12-05-12, 12:15 PM
It's a couple of weeks that the problem has reappeared. I tap on the slots and nothing happens and/or the tap activates the action under the slot. Thanksgiving update?