PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Goal - Anne's Costume

goodsnyummies
10-10-12, 05:40 PM
Im stuck on 7/10 of planting the flowers...I've planted about 13 and it's not checking off after 7...

FlyingMonkee
10-10-12, 05:57 PM
Because Goals are not retroactive, any tasks that have been done prior to the goal appearing will not count towards the goal progress. Have you placed these flower beds prior to receiving or activating the goal?

goodsnyummies
10-10-12, 07:26 PM
All have been after. After receiving the goal I hit the "buy" button on the goal- it took me to the flower section, pointing at the red flowers, i didnt like the red ones, so i chose white and it marked them off, but I ran low on funds so couldn't buy anymore. Came back into the game when my energy charged bought another 2 white flowers but going to them via Market didn't count towards the goal so then I selected the goal, the the "buy button from it, selected the red bunch it was pointing to, bought about 4 and it still didn't mark off.... Think I broke it lol

goodsnyummies
10-10-12, 07:48 PM
Just went into the game now, was going to purchase another flower bed incase I was crazy or something, went to the goal and I says I'm at 0/10 now and the 13 flowerbeds are still in my inventory...urg

goodsnyummies
10-10-12, 08:10 PM
Ok, weird. But it worked, put all the flowerbeds in my inventory, the goal said 0/10 like the above post...placed them all out again and it went to 10/10 (without purchasing anymore)

bigbux3
10-10-12, 08:11 PM
What goals are these? From City Story Metro Halloween?

FlyingMonkee
10-11-12, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like the goal requires that the flowerbeds are to be placed on your City. Once you received the goal achievement, you can remove them to storage.

MamaBear2515
10-11-12, 07:41 PM
I just tried downloading city story halloween in the app store and everytime i try to download it it says its not available for download but its in my app store. Is it not working yet or something?

bigbux3
10-11-12, 07:46 PM
I just tried downloading city story halloween in the app store and everytime i try to download it it says its not available for download but its in my app store. Is it not working yet or something?

I can't download it either. :(

blackbow74
10-12-12, 12:09 AM
I can't download it either. :(
Same here

FlyingMonkee
10-12-12, 01:48 PM
Please recheck the App store to download these games, they should be available to download. If not, please let us know.