PDA

View Full Version : Experience Points?

bigtail2
10-10-12, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know if any actions yield more than one XP/energy, or are there some things you can do that give a better ratio? I see that crafting uses energy, but the return is the product, instead of experience. Since we are limited by the available energy, I want to maximize what I do!

bigtail2
10-10-12, 05:46 PM
Trying to pay more attention as I collect. Conservatory and sparkling mine both give two exp when collected.

floramina
10-10-12, 07:44 PM
Trying to pay more attention as I collect. Conservatory and sparkling mine both give two exp when collected.

I think all buildings (except crafting types, storage and kings/queens keep) will give u 1 exp when collected. You will get extra 1xp and extra coins if the building was tipped by a neigbour/visitor.

floramina
10-10-12, 10:06 PM
Im ***ning for experience points too. Heres a few things I do to make sure I get the maximum xp possible:

- visit all your nbrs daily. You receive either 1 xp or 5coins just for popping in a nbr's kingdom when the day resets. I have over 240 nbrs which is quite a number to visit, I visit all but make a conscious choice to tip those with more than 1 social rating. Do this in batches, after u collect from your buildings, otherwise too many nbrs try to tip back at the same time and u end up with a wall of "full" or broken hearts.
- collect from buildings which have been visited. If a building has not been tipped, you wont receive the bonus 1xp. My preference is to wait for the building to tipped to maximise xp collected.
- Dont collect your adventure reward when you are fully energised. Sometimes you receive replenished energy as reward, so expend part of your energy first. I have received up to 8 energy replenished (donno if is possible to receive more). This action doesnt give you more xp directly, but u maximise the energy to get more xp.

MHz_
10-11-12, 02:38 AM
Everything in the game is designed so that 1 energy spent = 1 xp. The only exception to this is quests (goals) which will occasionally reward a good amount of XP. Take your time and enjoy the game, and don't worry too much about reaching the max level, as there's lots to do, and lots more do to that will soon be added to the game.

bigtail2
10-11-12, 05:00 AM
I would agree, if I didn't have unfinished buildings lying around because I need to level up in order to make _______ to complete them! ��

laVirtualCloset
10-11-12, 07:45 AM
Thanks for our active participation to the threads MHz_! Having been on the boards for nearly a year I don't recall any TL staff member who has been so repeatedly responsive. You're efforts are greatly appreciated. While there have been and will continue to be fixes along the way, many understand that this is a new and very different game from the other offerings. Bugs, challenges, and all ... I am one player who's really enjoying the game!

laVirtualCloset
10-11-12, 07:46 AM
"your participation" not "our" ... crazy keyboard