PDA

View Full Version : This is getting old....fast!

savage_mel
10-10-12, 03:02 PM
I'm level 46, and yes, am one of the very frustrated players who have not yet got a diamond. But I'm equally frustrated that I cant seem to get any of the other rarer breeds. I just got an infinity last week and that is my first and only ultra rare. I have two super rare (scorpion and titan). Other than that I have a few rares and many commons. Its getting quite boring hatching the same egg over and over again. Come on, TL, in my aggravating quest for a diamond cant you at least throw a few super rares my way?? If i breed one more firestorm or island, Im going to scream!

Nefertekas
10-10-12, 03:22 PM
I feel ya there, bro. Or sis. Whichever. Level 50 here, and it does become quite aggravating sometimes...

sweetstuff525
10-10-12, 03:25 PM
Level 60 and. No diamond ... Dont feel bad

badger8
10-10-12, 03:33 PM
yup. Level 50 & no diamond here, either. Try breeding another combo for a while- the rares I did get weren't from Firestorm/ Island. I had absolutely no luck with that combo.

draginraiser
10-10-12, 05:35 PM
Level 63. For months.

10-10-12, 07:46 PM
I am with you. I have had to sell more firestorms, mist. Fruitful and corals, than most players ever see let alone have. I have run out of room more times than i want to remember. Still no seabreeze, honeybee or diamond of any kind. I started breeding the whites for a change, now i am getting multiples of them as well. Something different that some of the rest of us can breed would be a help to growing frustration.

tigeress2474
10-10-12, 08:03 PM
I am with you. I have had to sell more firestorms, mist. Fruitful and corals, than most players ever see let alone have. I have run out of room more times than i want to remember. Still no seabreeze, honeybee or diamond of any kind. I started breeding the whites for a change, now i am getting multiples of them as well. Something different that some of the rest of us can breed would be a help to growing frustration.

I just got my first 2 Honeybee's I used Athletic & Fairy lvl7 and 2nd time used Forest and Firestorm both lvl 10. Hope that helps

But ya I am get tired of it all also. I am not even looking to get a diamond no more. But would like the others like clown, scorpion and others lower lvl dragons. :-(

AkumaNeko
10-10-12, 08:13 PM
55 & 51 and no diamond in sight :/

CentralSweets
10-10-12, 09:27 PM
I got two Atlantis dragons in a row with an epic form water dragon and an adult life dragon

savage_mel
10-11-12, 09:26 PM
two more firestorms and a life since my first post. arrgh! im not even so concerned about the diamond. I get that it is one of the most difficult to get. I just want something different! Honeybee, mistmoth, mermaid, parakeet, forestfire, familiar, planet...I cant get any of these!

savage_mel
10-11-12, 09:28 PM
OH, and i just got a 10hr breed time in my den. Sure, it COULD be a honeybee, but how much do you want to bet its a fruitful?