PDA

View Full Version : Home Design Weekly Update Oct 11, 10-11-2012

sehana
10-10-12, 01:33 PM
No teaser(s) yet...

Place your screenshots here when we do get updates :)

bigbux3
10-10-12, 01:57 PM
I hope we get updates. Maybe a bit more masculine updates down the road as well. I feel like I'm playing a girl's game. :(

MissHKNY
10-10-12, 08:37 PM
crossing fingers for update tmr

msmarge567
10-11-12, 08:15 AM
I sure hope we get an update this week!

Cali��Dream

AwesomeMiz
10-11-12, 01:56 PM
Ugh, frustrated that this is the second week in a row without an update. TL probs took Columbus Day off and set this update behind a day!!! haha

msmarge567
10-11-12, 02:41 PM
I'm so bummed! Have gems to spend, but no new items to spend them on :-(

Cali��Dream

ashrb
10-11-12, 03:00 PM
Sigh, why bring out new games TL if you won't even give them weekly updates -_-

queentina3
10-11-12, 03:29 PM
Sigh, why bring out new games TL if you won't even give them weekly updates -_-

Well Castle Story is newer than this game and they are constantly getting updates. I guess they just don't feel we need anything more in this game. :(

howdy2you
10-11-12, 03:50 PM
Bummer:(

bigbux3
10-11-12, 03:52 PM
I'm guessing this app is getting no weekly update.

yupiyupigumgum
10-11-12, 08:45 PM
Don't let the game get cold and spoiled. It will be thrown away and left by people who used to love it. Save it now by the power of UPDATE. You can do it TL!!

lareinema
10-11-12, 09:12 PM
Seriously? No update this week either? If they're all working on Halloween, let it go. Halloween is not that important, just provide some decent updates for the game.

houseoftara
10-12-12, 04:17 AM
It is true... You have a wonderful fan base for this game & will lose a lot of players across a widespread demographic by not keeping this game just as "fresh" as you do the others. TL you have many disgruntled players - please do an update soon before they start leaving. Thank you for all of your time & support.

dragonolic
10-12-12, 08:52 AM
Well Castle Story is newer than this game and they are constantly getting updates. I guess they just don't feel we need anything more in this game. :(

I havent been getting any updates in Castle Story?

Bummed no new update this week again

queentina3
10-12-12, 09:03 AM
I havent been getting any updates in Castle Story?

Bummed no new update this week again

I would check out the forum for Castle Story then, as from what I've been reading they've been getting updates.

dragonolic
10-12-12, 01:03 PM
I would check out the forum for Castle Story then, as from what I've been reading they've been getting updates.

You are correct, there's an app update that I didn't know about! Thanks!

caljean
10-12-12, 02:36 PM
2 weeks no update. Why?

SandraXDIP
10-12-12, 06:12 PM
Home Design story: halloween ;)

cpebbles73
10-13-12, 04:34 AM
Where is it?

queentina3
10-13-12, 06:30 AM
Where is it?

I don't think the Halloween version has been made available to all areas yet.

sweetstuff525
10-13-12, 06:44 AM
Wow I was just going to ask about that lol I saw a house with pumpkins , ghost mirrors spooky chairs and I still don't have anything

ashrb
10-13-12, 10:02 PM
Ahhh just saw Halloween decor in some neighbors places :( hurry up TL & make it available for everyone, please

LCAHEARTS
10-13-12, 11:04 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/v3fu3k.png
***NOT MY HOME***

I'm hearing it's HDS: Halloween available only in the UK Apple store right now. This is just some stuff, it's all I've seen. But I was told some house is decked out endlessly. I'm way jealous. TL, must have it! *grabby hands*

queentina3
10-14-12, 05:14 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/v3fu3k.png
***NOT MY HOME***

I'm hearing it's HDS: Halloween available only in the UK Apple store right now. This is just some stuff, it's all I've seen. But I was told some house is decked out endlessly. I'm way jealous. TL, must have it! *grabby hands*

LMAO, love the grabby hands comment, and I sooooo agree. MUST HAVE SOON!!!!

dragonolic
10-14-12, 05:20 AM
Sometimes the App Store is the one that holds things up- the debs might have submitted it but it apple hasn't gotten to approving it yet, it delays the release.

linp825
10-14-12, 07:59 AM
Everyone should get the updates bwithin a day off each other. It's only fair.

sweetstuff525
10-14-12, 08:09 AM
im saving up my coins so i can buy it all ...my last expansion will have to wait

NOIZmaker
10-14-12, 03:44 PM
Hoping for massive updates soon. My home is getting big but have nothing much to put in them anymore.

meme1098
10-14-12, 08:05 PM
If it was approved for the App Store in the UK then it should also be available here. It's approved so Apple is not holding it up. It's very disconcerting that availability is so limited. If you want to alienate your users, then playing favorites is sure the way to do it.

MooreHouse
10-15-12, 12:04 AM
House has been at 1million value for over a week now... Finished... Stagnant. Should be weekly updates and more goals or the game is going to be abandoned

chippedivory
10-15-12, 09:05 AM
I haven't been playing this game long and I'm already bored with it - stagnant was a good word. I loved it when I first started, but there just isn't much more I can do in it without updates. Do they intend to do a weekly update with it? Or is this all there is? I'd love to see the ability to add a second floor, and some new furniture!

Kalel98
10-15-12, 07:34 PM
Im starting to get bored as well. Im at level 28 and i dont have anything else i want to buy. I cant see having to level up by purchasing decor if theres not enough variety. Also, having to gather items to build something and then wait 21 hours or more isnt so great. I needed eight items, i think, to build a walkin closet and it took me almost two days to build it. The level up thing is my biggest problem. I dont want to be leveling up by buying stuff i already have and then not even getting any new items on the new level.

Shylore
10-16-12, 03:57 PM
I just wish they would actually let us know what's up. I've been building rooms and expanding, but not really decorating. Am waiting for new content. Why start up these games if they don't have enough employees to work on it? I hate how TL ignores us!

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 03:59 PM
I like home design they are making so many games and updating for a month then stopping

LCAHEARTS
10-16-12, 10:22 PM
Halloween version is now in the app store but it won't fully install for me. Stops halfway through. Of course.

greygull
10-16-12, 10:37 PM
Halloween version is now in the app store but it won't fully install for me. Stops halfway through. Of course.

Try waiting a couple hours, then installing it. Same has been happening to me lately also :(

DolphinArtist1967
10-16-12, 11:08 PM
Well the update to version 1.0.4 is really nice. Items now earn coins on a schedule and it appears to me that " likes " by neighbors give them a bonus earning. While there aren't any new items for purchase at least the earnings at more than 20 coins per like. Some furnishings that were once liked are not earners but they added other items in their places. Instead of just "twinkles", items ready to pay out have a coin icon above them. If you can't yet download Halloween version you should get the update.

Kalel98
10-18-12, 09:22 PM
I liked the change where we earned from our items according to a certain timeframe and then that just disappeared. Something I remembered playing the halloween version is it really really stinks when you buy new items and then they come up on thd goals and you have to buy them again. I think if a seasonal version comes out and were a couple of days into it our already purchased items should count for goals.

LCAHEARTS
10-18-12, 09:53 PM
I liked the change where we earned from our items according to a certain timeframe and then that just disappeared.

I liked the feature too. It will be back eventually.

Guys, I did find out that the feature was not fully functional yet, so it was removed from both versions. TL is working on the bugs and kinks before they make it available again.

Kalel98
10-19-12, 09:38 AM
Is level 30 the highest level at this point? Im at level 30 and the bar isnt showing advancement to the next level.

kooky panda
10-19-12, 10:50 AM
Is level 30 the highest level at this point? Im at level 30 and the bar isnt showing advancement to the next level.

Yes....