PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Pages : 1 [2] 3

totaltechno
10-15-12, 01:48 PM
I hope so.

Well, after this Poison, back to breeding together Epic Firestorm with Epic Island for Diamond.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 01:49 PM
And then there's that.... but you did say you could squeeze another try in right? You'll probably get it the last time round. lol

Ah, I hope so, Lolas! But I highly doubt it. :) I just noticed that one of my neighbours has 6 seabreezes. I can't even breed one. Sooo random!!

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 01:52 PM
The should at least keep it for the month of october

Horntail21
10-15-12, 01:58 PM
If they do there's gonna be a lot of angry people that sped up breeding/hatching. I don't think they can now. So much money being poured into the game for it to turn out to be a lie that it was a LE? Wouldn't fly

hsquared
10-15-12, 02:12 PM
here's the deal....why would they put such a short time limit on this dragon? especially when the common dragon bred through red/green takes 21 HOURS. that's not luck, that's just unfair. it isn't even halloween yet! at least keep it through halloween.

if you're going to make us spend money for a FREE game, teamlava, just make the app a paid app & make everything else free!

cutepets22
10-15-12, 02:18 PM
Totally agree with you hsquared - Im VERY dissapointed in TL. I started breeding for the witch as soon as he goal loaded and have bread 3 consecutive poisons at 21 hours from the one combo Epic Forest and Epic Magic. An impossible goal for some of us, I have my 4th poison in the breeding den now the the goal will be over before it's finished. I feel let down TL you should have allowed a sufficient more timeframe for this goal.

totaltechno
10-15-12, 02:22 PM
If you don't have a timer, couldn't you theoretically keep the game open with the device charging until you got a Witch?

totaltechno
10-15-12, 02:27 PM
I bred 7 Poisons.

In a row.

Luck caused me to lose out on this. Even though I tried. How's that for logic?

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 02:28 PM
At least we should have been allowed to breed for like a week. But the LOGICAL thing would be until the Halloween.

[S8] Elsa
10-15-12, 02:44 PM
It is possible to breed Dragons without using gold. Plus, you can accept up to 20 gold per day from your neighbors through gifting. Sorry to hear that you're not having any luck getting your Witch Dragon, but please note that this is a rare Dragon and similar to other rare Dragons, it is more challenging to obtain than common Dragons. I relate that it can be frustrating, but when I play games I find it very rewarding to be challenged and to obtain rare things that everyone might not have. ^_^

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 02:45 PM
I bred 7 Poisons.

In a row.

Luck caused me to lose out on this. Even though I tried. How's that for logic?

Seriously 7 poisons wow

kwhales
10-15-12, 03:02 PM
If it was our timer, but its TL's. So whether we see the timer (some players do, some don't), it's still ticking.

kwhales
10-15-12, 03:09 PM
Ponyroar,

I find it rewarding too. But with other rare dragons, we have eons of time to get them. But with the witch, we only have a short time to get it. That is what's so frustrating. We aren't asking for forever, just till Halloween. So please listen to us loyal players who actually take the time to come to the forums and make suggestions and help other players with their questions. Thanks.

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 03:13 PM
It is possible to breed Dragons without using gold. Plus, you can accept up to 20 gold per day from your neighbors through gifting. Sorry to hear that you're not having any luck getting your Witch Dragon, but please note that this is a rare Dragon and similar to other rare Dragons, it is more challenging to obtain than common Dragons. I relate that it can be frustrating, but when I play games I find it very rewarding to be challenged and to obtain rare things that everyone might not have. ^_^

We are not complaining about the rareness since most of us know that especially me at level 62 with no diamond

We are complaining about the witch dragon been limited 4 day dragon only 8-9 hours left.... Instead of tl making it available for the whole month of october

kwhales
10-15-12, 03:16 PM
Well I have one more chance. Through a discussion with a 'neighbor', I'm going to try one more time. I have a poison hatching and a poison breeding, so I will spend some gold (as little as possible) to finish those, so I can breed one more time. I just have to decide what I should use, my level 6 magic, my level 8 magic and my epic forest, or level 8 forest. and in which order and which levels should I put together.....yeesh, more decisions.

bigsteve03
10-15-12, 03:25 PM
Basically, you get 5 shots at it (21 hour poisons suck) if you don't spend gold. That is pretty unfair for a super rare.

bigtail2
10-15-12, 03:28 PM
I did spend gold, lost track at 18 poisons and two familiars. Have another of each breeding and hatching. This is turning into diamond, part two for me.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 03:41 PM
Well I have one more chance. Through a discussion with a 'neighbor', I'm going to try one more time. I have a poison hatching and a poison breeding, so I will spend some gold (as little as possible) to finish those, so I can breed one more time. I just have to decide what I should use, my level 6 magic, my level 8 magic and my epic forest, or level 8 forest. and in which order and which levels should I put together.....yeesh, more decisions.

That was me this afternoon. I had to write it down. Got a little stressful. :(
Currently hatching a poison and breeding a poison. Yay me. Not using anymore gold.

Good luck~!!!!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:42 PM

Yeah, the frustrating part is the timer. Really! We need to use the gold if we want a minimally decent chance to breed the witch before the time runs out, but notneberyoje buys gold, or not everyone is willing to spend it like this, or people get the witch on their first few attempts. It sucks, lol.

And can we really receive up to 20 gold?? Then why can't we gift 20 people? It's just that I hate receiving gold without giving back, I like being regular because I think it's fair... When will we have a balanced gold system? :/ we could at least send up to five gold... Would be nice for those who are friendlier with some neighbors!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:42 PM
*not everybody buys gold

Honestly, I think my iPad sometimes goes for my dad's homemade licquor stash xD

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:47 PM
If they do there's gonna be a lot of angry people that sped up breeding/hatching. I don't think they can now. So much money being poured into the game for it to turn out to be a lie that it was a LE? Wouldn't fly
True. But still, unfair and illogical!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:52 PM
Yup, try to spend the gold at the very last moment (within the last hour), to minimize gold cost, especially if you have both the den and nest occupied (like myself). One more shot won't hurt, I suppose, though I'm not very hopeful. Oh well! Just glad I got a familiar. Waiting for it to breed, but first the stupid poison needs to be banned off the nest!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:56 PM
Just realized which island is yours, hehehe :D derp am I !
Personally I will go for bpth my epic forest and magic, I don't have a second magic dragon anywhoo. And I got my witch from this combo, which I had already tried before, but meh. I had also tried a Luck with a forest and then two poisons. -.-

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 03:56 PM
Yup, try to spend the gold at the very last moment (within the last hour), to minimize gold cost, especially if you have both the den and nest occupied (like myself). One more shot won't hurt, I suppose, though I'm not very hopeful. Oh well! Just glad I got a familiar. Waiting for it to breed, but first the stupid poison needs to be banned off the nest!

I too thought about doing that.... but I'd be gutted if the outcome wasn't what I wanted.
Good luck to you too! I hope you get it :)

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:57 PM
*got my FAMILIAR from the combo epic forest + epic magic
Me and my triple posts... Acting like a n00b. ��

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 03:58 PM
If it was our timer, but its TL's. So whether we see the timer (some players do, some don't), it's still ticking.
And that sucks big time.

kwhales
10-15-12, 04:01 PM
I have enough gold to play around with, but part of me says why bother. I don't have a lot of different dragons, so why not just go for one of those instead of spending gold on a lost cause. But the other half says, why not--just go for it. So I guess I will. One more time.

Please someone with a timer---how much more time? (Do we have to take the plunge)

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I perfectly understand you. I only have 20 gold. Had 78 , spent 8 , lost 50 because of the lack of "confirmation" button (and I'm waiting for the reply on my complaint ticket).

Timer must be in between 7 to 8 hours...hope someone will confirm.

[S8] Elsa
10-15-12, 04:06 PM
Yeah, the frustrating part is the timer. Really! We need to use the gold if we want a minimally decent chance to breed the witch before the time runs out, but notneberyoje buys gold, or not everyone is willing to spend it like this, or people get the witch on their first few attempts. It sucks, lol.

And can we really receive up to 20 gold?? Then why can't we gift 20 people? It's just that I hate receiving gold without giving back, I like being regular because I think it's fair... When will we have a balanced gold system? :/ we could at least send up to five gold... Would be nice for those who are friendlier with some neighbors!

Thanks for clarifying that. I can understand that. I can share the feedback with the team, but, it's very unlikely there will be an extension on this particular Dragon (sorry!).

The gold gifting limits are designed to maintain and balance the economy. If you flood the economy with gold it can devalue it & it's bad news bears.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:08 PM
Nefertekas & kwhales - Can I add you both?

I'm so convinced you're both going to get it on your last try! Maybe TL will have a small window where they allow everyone to get it within the last hour!

Countdown someone please?

kwhales
10-15-12, 04:08 PM
I just want to ask one thing>>>>

Next time you do this, can we all have a timer.

thanks

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:10 PM
Actually there will be no extension it seems.....there goes my theory out the window lol

kwhales
10-15-12, 04:11 PM
Lolas.....

Yes you can add me. Please don't expect gold everyday, but I will visit daily and send gold when I can.

foxxiegirl
10-15-12, 04:11 PM
7:33:18

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:13 PM
Thanks for clarifying that. I can understand that. I can share the feedback with the team, but, it's very unlikely there will be an extension on this particular Dragon (sorry!).

The gold gifting limits are designed to maintain and balance the economy. If you flood the economy with gold it can devalue it & it's bad news bears.

Yeah, I can understand both situations. But:
a) still peeved about the witch! xD hope the next seasonal will be different.
b) I know TL needs to be careful about the gold, 'cause it's what makes things profitable and functional, with new developments and better servers and whatnot. But stilllllll.... =p it's more like UNbalanaced. Thee hee!

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:13 PM
Taken from another thread!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:14 PM

thanks

^this. Highlighted, so it can be seen. :p

kwhales
10-15-12, 04:14 PM
thanks foxxiegirl. I'm posting this on another thread too. people are asking.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:15 PM
Thank you, dear. :3

Lolas_Kryptonite

Thanks!

kwhales
Hey I was just gonna post the same thing. Great minds think alike.

88nightmare
10-15-12, 04:16 PM
So, 2:45 eastern
1:45 central
12:45 mountain
11:45 pacific...

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:17 PM
So I'll wake up at 7:20 AM tomorrow for a last attempt (which will surely fail, but I'll go down trying!) and that's that.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:18 PM
Hey I was just gonna post the same thing. Great minds think alike.
Me too xD
Figers crossed,peeps!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:19 PM
So, 2:45 eastern
1:45 central
12:45 mountain
11:45 pacific...

And 7:45 AM for Greenwitch time.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:21 PM
Fingers crossed indeed!
If I remember in time I'll try it also.
Just gotta decide on a combo now....

kwhales
10-15-12, 04:21 PM
Lolas.... I just added someone. was that you, write on my wall if it was.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 04:22 PM
Nefertekas & kwhales - Can I add you both?

I'm so convinced you're both going to get it on your last try! Maybe TL will have a small window where they allow everyone to get it within the last hour!

Countdown someone please?
Yes, add me up ifnya wanna :) nah, I'm a naturally unlucky person xD but whatevs!

BlueCanary
10-15-12, 04:23 PM
I think that the fact that not everyone had a timer is ridiculous. I had no timer and there was no indication anywhere in my game that it was limited. If I hadn't come to the forums I would have had no idea.

People have been asking for clarification on the forums since the dragon was released. Perhaps it would have been nice if one of the TeamLava staff had made an announcement about the missing timer to clear things up rather than let their players speculate and fret over the issue for several days. Perhaps you should think about doing that in the future when there is an obvious issue with one of the games. I don't care about the dragon being limited, but this wasn't handled very well at all.

I'd love to see more honesty with the games, why not post a list of fixes and changes so that people are aware of them rather than being surprised? Other games do it, even with issues that the players don't like.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:26 PM
Lolas.... I just added someone. was that you, write on my wall if it was.

Wasn't me you just added... lol.... but I added you : ) & wrote on your wall.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-15-12, 04:30 PM
Yes, add me up ifnya wanna :) nah, I'm a naturally unlucky person xD but whatevs!

Added you too : )

Shellshells
10-15-12, 04:37 PM
Could someone please describe what the witch dragon egg looks like or post a pic please. I'm not sure if I have one or not. my egg is purple like with a green moon.I do not have a poison dragon so I'm not sure what either egg looks like. Thanx.

dapplefur
10-15-12, 04:41 PM
Could someone please describe what the witch dragon egg looks like or post a pic please. I'm not sure if I have one or not. my egg is purple like with a green moon.I do not have a poison dragon so I'm not sure what either egg looks like. Thanx.

that's a familiar. the witch egg is green with a purple witch's hat.

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 04:43 PM
it's a familiar dragon. if you check the top few threads you will see an egg thread that can inform you on every dragon

Shellshells
10-15-12, 04:45 PM
thanx very much guys! I appreciate it.

totaltechno
10-15-12, 04:52 PM
By keeping it open, I meant keeping it open AFTER the timer runs out so the Witch Dragon is still in the market and therefore still breedable (?), though that feels like *****ing, but hey, an LE dragon is an LE dragon.

totaltechno
10-15-12, 04:55 PM
They could make it a 4 day thing next year as well around halloween.

totaltechno
10-15-12, 04:57 PM

There is a pretty big difference between challenging and completely unobtainable.

dalula
10-15-12, 05:03 PM
I wasted 34 gems to breed and speed up a poison. :( goodbye witch dragon. i didnt have a timer on mine.

swanhenge
10-15-12, 05:07 PM
Well, I guess if time doesn't get extended, does this make the Witch more rare than the Diamond?

ash717
10-15-12, 05:07 PM
I spent a total of 27 gold on this and ALL I got were poisons...10 gold to speed 2 poisons up at 5 hours and a 17 gold to speed up another only to get another lame poison. I let 4 poisons breed fully...making a total of 8 poisons.

I bred a witch for my youngest daughter first try and my other daughter got her witch this morning. Going to miss out on this one, just wish they had given us more than 80ish hours.

mariabela
10-15-12, 05:09 PM
anyone have a countdown update for those of us without timers??

shakiba
10-15-12, 05:11 PM
Because some have the time on the seasonal dragon ... Which tl only gave us 4 days to breed it ... The time expires in 10 hours and after that it suppose to be taken off of the market

I didn't get it I gave up after 4 positions which take 21 hrs
Oh well I'm not spending gold... That's what tl wants

I think it's ridiculous to give us only 4 days
Oh wow. Just wow. 4 days? Not even a month, or a week? Plus, have of your time will be wasted for breeding. Forthermore, not everyone got the timer? Oh, I don't even know what to say now.

Good luck people. Hope this doesn't happen to MS.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-15-12, 05:17 PM
PonyRoar ... receive 20 gifts of gold per day? Is this for all players or those who use a certain device?

mishka2
10-15-12, 05:18 PM
I didn't have a timer...I bred my witch this morning and just hatched her. All those poisons....so annoying but then I got a familiar (which I didn't have) yesterday and a witch this morning. So glad I am done for now with that color combo...can't stand the poisons!

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:23 PM
I'm not sure we can do this.

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 05:24 PM
anyone have a countdown update for those of us without timers??

6 hours 20 min. Booooooo tl

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:25 PM
ok off topic--how do you do that quote thingy.. you know when you want to reply to someone elses message.

sunnybabi1986
10-15-12, 05:26 PM
There is a pretty big difference between challenging and completely unobtainable.

^^^ This!!!

I'm at 14 poisons in a row, no witch in sight and I desperately spent all my gold(280) trying for this one. Not happening here.

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 05:27 PM
Oh wow. Just wow. 4 days? Not even a month, or a week? Plus, have of your time will be wasted for breeding. Forthermore, not everyone got the timer? Oh, I don't even know what to say now.

Good luck people. Hope this doesn't happen to MS.
I gave up on it ... Oh well ... I'm not going to obsessed over a dragon
Game is suppose to be to take stress out of real life not give us more stress

I moved on

lylahmae
10-15-12, 05:27 PM

When you come on here AFTER THE FACT and act like we haven't been wondering for days it is very OFFENSIVE AND RUDE. Why couldn't anyone let us know before the time was up? Do you think you are helping now? Where were you three days ago?

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 05:28 PM
ok off topic--how do you do that quote thingy.. you know when you want to reply to someone elses message.

Click on the reply with quote button

badger8
10-15-12, 05:38 PM
I only tried twice- and got 2 poisons. Personally, I think this little experiment totally backfired.
No one minds spending gold and speeding up breeding if they have a decent chance of getting a limited-time dragon. If the next limited-time dragon is listed as "super rare", forget it- I'm not even going to try- especially if there is a really good chance of getting a long breed time common.
You may have better luck with us next time if you offer a super rare for a reasonable amount of time- like a month. Sorry, 4 days is ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling this way.

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 05:40 PM
The witch dragon is limited! How much time left

badger8
10-15-12, 05:42 PM
Somewhere around 6 hrs from now.

badger8
10-15-12, 05:42 PM
There's a countdown going on some thread here...

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:44 PM
Wow, just wow.

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 05:44 PM
:O, I'll only have one shot at this...

mariabela
10-15-12, 05:46 PM
thank you!!
6 hours 20 min. Booooooo tl

dotranwumpas
Omg, I need someone to send me 1 piece of gold so I can try once today, I would be grate full, I already used my 10 sent gold today

kwhales
dotranwumpas..good luck. most of us have been trying from day one, with many poisons to show for it. But no witch.

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:48 PM
thanks sweetstuff525. i'll try it.

dotranwumpas
I won't even have a chance if I don't get just one piece of gold today

bigbux3
Why is the Witch Dragon a limited time dragon?!

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 05:49 PM
I dunno, but I hope I can get just one piece

mattyboo1
Why is the Witch Dragon a limited time dragon?!

For some users

bigbux3
I dunno, but I hope I can get just one piece

I haven't even attempted to get one. I have a long time to wait before I can breed again. Do you have one?

dotranwumpas
I swear if someone sends me a piece I will send them everyday for a week

bigbux3
10-15-12, 05:51 PM
For some users

Did someone get a pop up? I don't have anything saying 6 hours left.

bigbux3
10-15-12, 05:52 PM
I don't have a timer. What's going on?

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:53 PM
Well here I go. Time to use gold to finish my hatching poison and breeding poison to try one last time..........

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 05:55 PM
Did someone get a pop up? I don't have anything saying 6 hours left.

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/7C9AC14F-4515-4DEC-8077-6DBAED899640-91-00000000AD824DB3.jpg

LilOldLady
10-15-12, 05:56 PM
Wonder if the very short "breeding season" for the Witch Dragon means there will be an other Halloween-theme dragon this Thursday and/or next Thursday.

Maybe TL tested this to find out what the interest in limited edition dragons would actually be among players. This could prove interesting given the Fall/Winter Holidays, New Years, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, oh...you get the point ;)

Limited Edition Dragons could actually become more "valuable" to players than the Diamond Dragon!

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 05:56 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37377-Dragon-Weekly-Update-Oct-11-10-11-2012&p=423581&viewfull=1#post423581

bigbux3
10-15-12, 05:57 PM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/7C9AC14F-4515-4DEC-8077-6DBAED899640-91-00000000AD824DB3.jpg

I didn't get this.

That's not fair!!! Why would TL do this? And why would they do it to some?

kwhales
I think it's limited time for all players, regardless if they have a timer or not. I got to 2:45 am. EST. I am going to try one more time within the next few minutes. I'll need to use 12 gold to speed up by poison that is hatching and another one that is breeding. But I gotta try.

mattyboo1
I didn't get this.

Do you have the timer
I do not have it

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 05:59 PM
Will,someone just send me one piece of gold if they can, I just want one shot at this

sweetstuff525
I didn't get this.

Try closing out game completely and the open it ... That the first pop up I get

kwhales
Wonder if the very short "breeding season" for the Witch Dragon means there will be an other Halloween-theme dragon this Thursday and/or next Thursday.

Maybe TL tested this to find out what the interest in limited edition dragons would actually be among players. This could prove interesting given the Fall/Winter Holidays, New Years, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, oh...you get the point ;)

Limited Edition Dragons could actually become more "valuable" to players than the Diamond Dragon!

good point. I was thinking the same thing and saving gold just in case.

sweetstuff525
10-15-12, 06:00 PM
Will,someone just send me one piece of gold if they can, I just want one shot at this

I would but I already sent my 3 gold today Sorry

alynch211
10-15-12, 06:02 PM
I play every day, and I'm just now getting the timer or pop up for the witch? Tried athletic and poison first try...got a forestfire. Guess no witch for me.

marcoamezquita
10-15-12, 06:08 PM
Yeah I really think we should have more habitat capacity I just got a witch btw

foxxiegirl
10-15-12, 06:23 PM
05:21:41

totaltechno
10-15-12, 06:26 PM
^Agreed. If I get an LE dragon, I would feel pretty good.

It would be great if a mod could pass this idea on to the devs for holidays.

justplainlucas
10-15-12, 06:31 PM
Well, you know what sucks? When this was announced, I didn't even have a magic dragon yet. I first had to get a water dragon up to breeding level, then breed it with a fire dragon, then build a magic den so it would have a home to go to when hatched, and my level three magic dragon is STILL evolving! Yeah, you guys trying to breed a witch dragon and failing countless times sucks, but at least you guys HAD chances. I never had a shot. :(

dotranwumpas
10-15-12, 06:33 PM

thanks

If we all had a timer then I would do witch breeding non stop

Exeroth
10-15-12, 06:44 PM
Well I spent the last of my gold and with a Poison Dragon on the way it would seem I'm never getting a Witch Dragon. So let me get this straight ... I devote an amount of time to this game that some would label as "obsessive" and I spend money and whatever and now after an especially exhaustive waste of gold I was originally saving toward a second nest, I'm left with a whooooole bunch of Poison Dragons and a lowly Familiar Dragon. It took me 19 Charm Dragons and 3 Titan Dragons to get that Planet Dragon but I did it. I can't tell you how many Island and Blaze and Eagle and other miscellaneous dragons I accumulated trying to get a Diamond Dragon, but I'll keep trying you know why? I like this game. This is where I get a little unnerved when all this hard work leaves me with nothing. Ya gave me FOUR DAYS. FOUR. DAYS. For a super rare dragon?! I get it's luck and all that nonsense but when you've got all the time in the world who cares how long it takes? I'd even go as far as to say that makes the experience all the more rewarding. To give you an example I grinded for this mega rare mount in World of Warcraft for something like 2 years. When I finally did it wow, what an incredible feeling. Now, if that same mount had only been in the game for FOUR DAYS and the odds were just as excruciatingly minimal, I'd be pretty cheesed off if I didn't get it, assuming I'll never have another shot at it ever again. TeamLava, I'm not stupid. I know you wanted me to spend something like 40 dollars on it before it's gone, and yes I get this game is free but it's supposed to generate revenue for you guys. That's fine. Making the diamond dragons look amazing and be so infuriatingly difficult to get for free, but extremely expensive is also fine since I have all the time in the world. But there will never, I repeat NEVER be any excuse for making this thing so rare, for FOUR DAYS. Even if it was a month it'd be kind of annoying, but I could accept it given I'd have a decent chance if I only bred for it and spent gold on occasion. But four days is absolutely ludicrous.

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 06:53 PM
preach brother

justplainlucas
10-15-12, 07:03 PM
At least you guys had shots. I just now got a level 4 magic dragon but my breeding den is occupied for the next several hours.

alynch211
10-15-12, 07:03 PM
Does the dragon have to actually be hatched before its gone? Or do you just have to have it bred?

alynch211
10-15-12, 07:06 PM
I had a timer at first but now I don't?

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 07:14 PM
no in the breeding den
before the clock hits 0:00

killbethy
10-15-12, 07:30 PM
Try breeding for it using the Quetzal x Magic or Quetzal x Familiar... it seems to make your odds a bit better. When I was just breeding the normal green x purple, I got about 9 straight Poisons and 1 Familiar. Breeding Quetzal x Familiar gave me 2 Familars, 1 Poison and 1 Witch.

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 07:31 PM
This is just to keep the time left with no confusion

4:13

PlasmaFlare
10-15-12, 07:34 PM
I totally agree. It is really quite shocking how cruel and greedy this company is. . . This "limited time" Witch Dragon nonsense is downright RIDICULOUS. :mad:

Seriously, TeamLava? FOUR DAYS?! For a SUPER RARE Dragon that is practically impossible to breed due to all of the 21 hour common Poison Dragons we are likely to get in the process?! And this is supposed to be a special Halloween edition? If that's the case, then WHY NOT extend it through the rest of October!? I fail to understand the logic in only making this super rare limited Halloween-themed Dragon available for only FOUR DAYS in the middle of October. . . Really, TeamLava, are you THAT greedy and sadistic? Clearly this is a cruel scheme to pressure people into spending REAL money on their valueless virtual Gold in order to speed up the breeding for a TINY chance to breed the limited "super rare" Witch Dragon. . . Sorry TeamLava, but I adamantly refuse to be pressured into spending REAL money on FAKE virtual currency for a pretty little dragon graphic. . .

This company's greed is seriously ruining this game. . . It is becoming torturous just to attempt to breed the regular non-limited RARE dragons in Dragon Story because of all of the common Dragons being TOO COMMON and having ridiculously long wait times! It really makes me appreciate DragonVale, a game which is FAR superior to this rip-off Dragon Story in every way. At least in DragonVale you have a reasonable amount of TIME to get a Limited Dragon before it expires. . . Which is why more people (including myself) prefer DragonVale. . .

The reason I am mentioning DragonVale is due to the Halloween Dragons released this month in both games. I play both DragonVale and Dragon Story and I would like to point out something I've noticed and compare the two. On the same day that DragonVale's Bone Dragon became available, TeamLava immediately released their Halloween-themed Dragon for Dragon Story, the Witch Dragon. Both the Bone Dragon and the Witch Dragon are limited Halloween-themed Dragons. However, the Bone Dragon in DragonVale is generously made available until Nov. 5th, so many people have a chance of getting it. On the other hand, Dragon Story's Witch Dragon is only available for FOUR DAYS, and it is practically IMPOSSIBLE to get. . . See the difference, TeamLava? If it's a Halloween edition Dragon, then AT LEAST make it available until the END of Halloween!

bigbux3
10-15-12, 07:36 PM
I don't like that TL only made this for some players. I didn't receive the countdown and it's not fair that many players are experiencing this. The dragon was just released!

killbethy
10-15-12, 07:38 PM
Try breeding Quetzal (for those that have it) x Familiar for the Witch dragon. It definitely seemed to give better results for me (Forest x Magic gave me 9 Poisons and 1 Familiar; Quetzal x Familiar gave me 2 Familiars, 1 Poison, 1 Witch)

killbethy
10-15-12, 07:42 PM
Update on above post ^ after getting a witch with Quetzal x Familiar... I got another one just now on my third try by breeding the Quetzal x Witch.

killbethy
10-15-12, 07:44 PM
Another update... after getting the Witch with the Quetzal x Familiar, I tried for it again using the Quetzal x Witch and got it again on my 3rd shot (first two were Poisons). It really does seem to increase the odds if you use the Quetzal in breeding.

killbethy
10-15-12, 07:48 PM
For those trying to get the Witch dragon... It seems like you have better odds getting it if you breed for it using the Quetzal x Familiar (or Magic) instead of Forest x Magic. Using Forest x Magic, I wound up with 9 Poisons and 1 Familiar. With Quetzal x Familiar, my results were 2 Familiars, 1 Poison and then 1 Witch. Going for the second Witch dragon, I used Quetzal x Witch and got another on my 3rd try. It does seem to increase the odds, so for anyone that does have the Quetzal, I would recommend using that in your breeding attempts.

pattypurr
10-15-12, 08:03 PM
You are absolutely right! I just paid more money for one last chance and got 3 poisons in a row! Not to mention the ones I've gotten all weekend, 21 hrs over and over! I also am on level 63 and don't have a diamond! So I can't get all the dragons that use a diamond. Again spent money trying. Thank you teamlava for not giving a break!

Takiofallen
10-15-12, 08:52 PM
2:51 left

cleodux
10-15-12, 09:24 PM
i installed dragon story not long ago, cause android just got a new goal for playing other story game (from bakery and resto) and while my level is still low, the witch dragon limited announced and me being me... rush to breed it Yeah... i am one of those who has not magic and need to breed it first. first dragon that i get is Familiar, and 2nd one in the process is Poison (21 hour) lol so i guess i will not get it.

Spending real money to get it? nahh.... i didnt spend a single on all my story game. It just a graphic sprite.

kiwilibby
10-15-12, 09:46 PM
185 gold and 5 poisons later, i have a witch in breeding den I think using poison/forest. Is it okay in there? it doesn't have to be in the nest does it before the timer runs out? I don't want to waste anymore gold ><. -crosses fingers-

kiwilibby
10-15-12, 09:49 PM
oh does anyone have pictures of an evolved witch? and do you think you could breed a witch from a witch dragon breeding?

shalla666
10-15-12, 10:37 PM

Did TL change the gifting? I've never gotten more than 3 gold a day via gifts, and have never been able to gift more than 3.

shalla666
10-15-12, 10:44 PM

I just tried to add you and got the typical force close. And it's 1:30 am so I gotta hit the sack or I won't be able to function in the morning. Sorry about that.

hsquared
10-15-12, 10:53 PM
this is absolutely frustrating. yet another debacle by teamlava! way to go.

sourlicorice5
10-15-12, 10:59 PM
Well this weeks update for dragon stinks. Have 55 minutes left on the timer for the witch dragon. Just made my last attempt and surprise surprise another poison. I hope this weeks they don't do the same thing. It's hard enough getting new dragons without having a timer on it. If there is it just may be enough to make me quit.

I wouldn't mind if they introduced Halloween dragons and pulled them when they pull all Halloween content. At least it would give us more time to try and get it. Poison takes 21 hrs. Though been speeding it up when I had the gold to.

Not a succesful update this week.

hsquared
10-15-12, 11:02 PM
Well this weeks update for dragon stinks. Have 55 minutes left on the timer for the witch dragon. Just made my last attempt and surprise surprise another poison. I hope this weeks they don't do the same thing. It's hard enough getting new dragons without having a timer on it. If there is it just may be enough to make me quit.

I wouldn't mind if they introduced Halloween dragons and pulled them when they pull all Halloween content. At least it would give us more time to try and get it. Poison takes 21 hrs. Though been speeding it up when I had the gold to.

Not a succesful update this week.

me too!!! just spent 20 gold to speed up breeding & nest egg (both poision) & breed epic familiar with epic poison to get.....POISON! awesome!!! yes!!!! thanks teamlava! & your lack of response to the issue is totalling helping! : )

bakeryipad2
10-15-12, 11:05 PM
According to new dawn only 45 minutes left. I just bred green and magic and got the witch dragon. On my 4th try. I am happy and sad because even though I got witch dragon, teamlava put a timer.

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 11:45 PM
Sick to my stomach!! I woke up 12 minutes ago, and had to get out of my bed because the internet connection went glitchy. Tried to log in, it was slow sloading (kept showing the little life dragon processing)
I finally got in and was ready for my last shot. First I collected the food (maybe I shouldn't have!). Then Went to the nest, sold the poison egg, put the familiar from the breeding den, and the game restarted. Picked up the food again, since I had time, and repeated the process. This time the game closed itself. Okaaaay...
Third attempt. Repeat everything. Game still on. Decided to go for what gave me familiar but in different order, so I chose epic magic first and then epic forest. At first breeding time did not show, but THEN it clicked some place else and back in the den, it showed 9 hrs breeding time. Sooooo happy! *happy dance*
"Clicked off" the den view and wanted to write in my wall, selected Menu..., game closed again. Logged back in.

Suddenly there's NOTHING IN THE DEN, but it shows a timer. I click on the den, and see nothing... I decided to take a screen shot. I opened the new dawn version,and the game was equally blank over the den but with a timer. Screenshot. Close the apps, open the "app manager" , close the apps through there, get back into the old version (new version's colors are too bright). Empty den. Great.
Maybe it was my mistake, but I didn't reverse the other when I bred again. Picked forest first and then magic. And am getting another familiar.

Dn't get me wrong, I'm happy about the familiar as well, even if it's the second one, because I really wanted it. But this... I won't describe how it feels Simple as that. I wanna delete the apps and forget this!

Nefertekas
10-15-12, 11:50 PM
I'll try to get the pictures of my empty den. Looks like from now on I'll have to screenshot every thing I put in my nest, just in case I'm getting an unusual breed and the game decides to spazz on me. Tis is not the first time that the game goes nuts like this on the breeding den, happened maybe seven times, but most of the time it's either a common dragon or I can't see what it was (breeding den is immediatly showing nothing).

Has this every happened to anyone? It's lime winning the lottery BUT IN REVERSE. Whatever that means.

hsquared
10-15-12, 11:57 PM
oh man i can't even imagine having it & then losing it!!! that's awful! all of teamlava's games had pretty good connections for me the past couple months...then suddenly, it seemed like all the lagging & 'processing...' messages started up again. i had two months of good connection, playing & not having to restart the app to make SURE it connected, & now it's back to how it was. before i go to work i plant diamond fruits (can't remember the name!) & when i'm off 5 hours later, NO FRUITS. the game didn't catch it. UGH.

so sorry for your predicament. this whole ordeal has been so unfair for everyone!

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 12:05 AM
Phantom dragons in the breeeding den, oooob! Must be getting a ghost dragon (if there as one). Bah!!

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zpsafd63747.jpg

Le phantom here too.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zps8d73ee85.jpg

My mistake in picking the order... Forgotten I had done this twice, because in this time the timer is still showing even though I can pick another breeding couple, but nothing happened and then game closed. Funny, TL!

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zps7743f61c.jpg

Gasp! Managed to get them in the den again. Will it work?

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zps4bbf60bd.jpg

....no, here's my second familiar. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN. My last attempt...I mean...

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zpsae55eb89.jpg

Witch dragon, what R U doing? No, witch dragon, NO STAAAAHP!!... And that's it. Hilarious. Awesome. Fantastic. Actually, the exact opposite of what I said.

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 12:07 AM
Why did the money in the New Dawn version change? Lol. Oh well.

Hsquared, thanks. This is seriously freaking me out. Stupid lags or whichever, I don't even know WHAT happened.

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 12:23 AM
Sick to my stomach!! I woke up 12 minutes ago, and had to get out of my bed because the internet connection went glitchy. Tried to log in, it was slow sloading (kept showing the little life dragon processing)
I finally got in and was ready for my last shot. First I collected the food (maybe I shouldn't have!). Then Went to the nest, sold the poison egg, put the familiar from the breeding den, and the game restarted. Picked up the food again, since I had time, and repeated the process. This time the game closed itself. Okaaaay...
Third attempt. Repeat everything. Game still on. Decided to go for what gave me familiar but in different order, so I chose epic magic first and then epic forest. At first breeding time did not show, but THEN it clicked some place else and back in the den, it showed 9 hrs breeding time. Sooooo happy! *happy dance*
"Clicked off" the den view and wanted to write in my wall, selected Menu..., game closed again. Logged back in.

Suddenly there's NOTHING IN THE DEN, but it shows a timer. I click on the den, and see nothing... I decided to take a screen shot. I opened the new dawn version,and the game was equally blank over the den but with a timer. Screenshot. Close the apps, open the "app manager" , close the apps through there, get back into the old version (new version's colors are too bright). Empty den. Great.
Maybe it was my mistake, but I didn't reverse the other when I bred again. Picked forest first and then magic. And am getting another familiar.

Dn't get me wrong, I'm happy about the familiar as well, even if it's the second one, because I really wanted it. But this... Simple as that. I wanna delete the apps and forget this!

I should have written the correct time of when I bred them. I woke up at 7:20 , and at 7:30 was in the game trying to breed and this happened. The goal expired at 7:45 , give or take. So I was still in time, obviously,otherwise the witch would have never been in there, but still, could the TL servers be going bonkers? And here I was, happy that I'd spent gold to speed up some breedings with the poisons, because it had given me this one last shot. And bada-boom.

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 02:37 AM
Well, I've reported it... Let's see if I get a proper response, or some automated stupidity like when I complained about the gold (and they sent me the WRONG automated response too). Am still waiting about the gold, too.

sweetstuff525
10-16-12, 04:09 AM
So did those who didnt have the timer also have the witch fly and dissapeared?

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 04:15 AM
So did those who didnt have the timer also have the witch fly and dissapeared?
The witch is no longer available in the market for me or for my nephew. Neither of us had timers. That's really uncool, we needed to ask around for the time constantly.

sweetstuff525
10-16-12, 04:44 AM
The witch is no longer available in the market for me or for my nephew. Neither of us had timers. That's really uncool, we needed to ask around for the time constantly.

that's mest up.. because i can bet many didn't know it was limited with timer .. since not many come to forums

but i think tl will do this again because even those who didn't buy gold before bought gold this week in order to get the witch dragon
so i think the succeeded making good money and will keep doing it

shalla666
10-16-12, 04:59 AM
Is the Clown dragon still available, or was that also an LE?

shalla666
10-16-12, 05:01 AM
I should have added that I would check my market, but the game almost always Force Closes when I do that. Has done that since I installed the game. At least maybe with the Witch dragon gone I can visit more than 1 ngb before Force Close hits *sigh*

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 05:02 AM
that's mest up.. because i can bet many didn't know it was limited with timer .. since not many come to forums

but i think tl will do this again because even those who didn't buy gold before bought gold this week in order to get the witch dragon
so i think the succeeded making good money and will keep doing it
Yes, it is messed up. And they will be doing a limited edition dragon again, because of all the gold rush everyone goes into. :) it's quite clever, really. Just unfair because we had VERY little time especially because we had to sit for 21 hour-bred and 18 hours too for the luckier ones, and some of us did not have timers. That was really uncool.

chan05
10-16-12, 05:51 AM
Did not have any timer, and I did not know it will expire!!!

Very bad, really

colleen16
10-16-12, 06:18 AM
I didnt have a timer on either of my devices, by sheer luck got a witch on one the first try, never did on other and had no idea it was expiring so soon, thought at least til Halloween.

colleen16
10-16-12, 06:28 AM
So one quick question, I have only been playing since August, it the witch the only limited addition dragon they have had, if not how often do they have them?

sweetstuff525
10-16-12, 06:44 AM
So one quick question, I have only been playing since August, it the witch the only limited addition dragon they have had, if not how often do they have them?
It's the only one they have had... But since they probably mAde good money... They will do it again... Maybe this week

farrels
10-16-12, 06:48 AM
I got really lucky and got two witch dragons.I am so happy!Feel free to check my dragons out my witch dragons ID:farrels

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-16-12, 12:57 PM
Well, I've reported it... Let's see if I get a proper response, or some automated stupidity like when I complained about the gold (and they sent me the WRONG automated response too). Am still waiting about the gold, too.

I've just read your replies..... gosh.... I'd be devastated.

: /

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 01:48 PM
The witch dragon is gone and I did not even have a timer

shockabsorb
10-16-12, 03:04 PM
Isnt halloween 31st oct? Whys the witch dragon which is part of the halloween theme i assume gone? Such short time, ive started playing a little over a week ago and thought it be better than dragonvale, which is money grabbing with there monthly special dragons! I guess its another game that wont last as people gonna get frustrated and be deleting it too.

mate0s
10-16-12, 03:10 PM
I would like to know why I was not notified that witchdragon was for a limited time. I would try to breed him after my diamond but now it's gone.

two photos prove what I'm talking

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/photoout11230003.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/photoout11224916.png

What I do now?? I want my witch dragon

totaltechno
10-16-12, 03:14 PM
So basically witch dragon was being advertised like dream dragon last week if you didn't have a timer.

cast1532
10-16-12, 03:16 PM
They should have at least left the Witch Drafon until Halloween.

totaltechno
10-16-12, 04:13 PM
Knowing TL, they'll still release it with about a week before halloween if they did release it again until halloween.

lylahmae
10-16-12, 04:25 PM
So basically witch dragon was being advertised like dream dragon last week if you didn't have a timer.

Yes and we are not getting answers from tl about it which is kind of rotten...this has been an issue for six days now...hello....anybody out there?

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 05:08 PM
I've just read your replies..... gosh.... I'd be devastated.

: /

Yes, it was pretty much HORRIBLE. I'll want to see if they'll do something about this, since it's not my fault this happened. I can't express how positively repulsed I am.

And yes, it had a timer. However, for some reason still unknown to us playes, some players could see the time but others could not. I only knew of it because - by chance - I read about it in this forum. And that's very sad.

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 05:08 PM
They should have at least left the Witch Drafon until Halloween.

That would have been sensible, yes. However, they don't seem to have much sense going around. :p

Nefertekas
10-16-12, 05:13 PM
And I have yet to see a mod address me about what happened in my game.... :(

kwhales
10-16-12, 05:43 PM
Maybe they will introduce a Halloween themed dragon each week--for a limited time (with no timer).

lylahmae
10-16-12, 06:02 PM
How would we know when most of us only knew about the time limit because of the forum? Nothing on my game indicated a time limit.

lilobrat05
10-16-12, 06:46 PM
So happy I was able to breed one :-) took me almost the whole time but I got one with five hrs remaining.

tasjatjuh157
10-17-12, 02:20 AM
Is this a glith or something? ive been trying non stop on getting the witch dragon but all i got was horrible 21 hour waiting period for poisons...

i want that witchdragon!

lala_gabbana
10-17-12, 02:26 AM
Unfortunately, it was a limited time only dragon.. I didn't get one either and we still have awhile before its halloween :(

tasjatjuh157
10-17-12, 02:31 AM
WTH?! TL never made it clear it was limited? Its been 5 days since its been out? How can they do that when the other options take 21/18 hours its way to little time. So what only gold buying would be able to buy it, really UNFAIR!!!!!!! shame on you TL

After being on level 63 and been trying for 4 months in a row for a diamond, and still nada, and now this.. I quit, I am now deleting the app ive had enough with this nonsense

didiljar
10-17-12, 03:07 AM
...relax tas..don worry too much..patience,me too I have no witch and been trying and got those 21 and 18 hours..I'm in the same boat as u..I can't get witch but god help me,I just got a lovely diamond which is more rare then the witch..I'm sad but I prefer diamond than witch..

didiljar
10-17-12, 03:08 AM
u can't breed witch but still u can STILL breed a wonderful diamond(:

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 03:11 AM
Yes, it's quite unfair... :( especially for players like us who did not have the timer. but yeah, you can get other breeds.

kwhales
10-17-12, 04:02 AM
I think the witch went to never never land with all those poison dragons for company!!!

lylahmae
10-17-12, 04:23 AM
And tl will not address this issue and admit a mistake. This is wrong. At the very least something should be said. And not "sorry to hear about your luck getting the witch dragon. I will report this feedback to the team" because our luck is not the issue here it is the fact that most of us had no indication of a time limit.

sourlicorice5
10-17-12, 04:39 AM
WTH?! TL never made it clear it was limited? Its been 5 days since its been out? How can they do that when the other options take 21/18 hours its way to little time. So what only gold buying would be able to buy it, really UNFAIR!!!!!!! shame on you TL

After being on level 63 and been trying for 4 months in a row for a diamond, and still nada, and now this.. I quit, I am now deleting the app ive had enough with this nonsense

The pop up for the witch dragon had a timer on it counting down. But still annoying to have a time limit on a dragon. I never got it. Kept getting the 21 hr poison dragon. I hate poison dragons now :p

tr8on
10-17-12, 05:58 AM
Never got Witch and never got a timer...so I never tried to get one... was too focused on trying for a Diamond and haven't got one yet. :(

swanhenge
10-17-12, 06:42 AM
^^this^^

swanhenge
10-17-12, 06:42 AM
Maybe they will introduce a Halloween themed dragon each week--for a limited time (with no timer).

^^this^^
hehe, whoops!

tr8on
10-17-12, 06:44 AM
^^this^^
hehe, whoops!

Would be a cool idea... but at least make sure EVERYONE gets the timer so we ALL know that it is limited time only. :/

drgness
10-17-12, 10:35 AM
Couldn't agree more, it is hardly fair to put a time limit on, but keep it a secret from certain players, especially when this is a brand new concept. Is TL looking into why a lot of people did not get any indication of a time limit?

lylahmae
10-17-12, 03:55 PM
The pop up for the witch dragon had a timer on it counting down. But still annoying to have a time limit on a dragon. I never got it. Kept getting the 21 hr poison dragon. I hate poison dragons now :p
Not everybody got a timer, those of us who didn't had no indication of a time limit. So if you didn't get a timer and don't spend time on the forum how would you know?

lylahmae
10-17-12, 03:56 PM
Couldn't agree more, it is hardly fair to put a time limit on, but keep it a secret from certain players, especially when this is a brand new concept. Is TL looking into why a lot of people did not get any indication of a time limit?
I don't think so they have not said anything about the issue.

sweetstuff525
10-17-12, 04:03 PM
Not everybody got a timer, those of us who didn't had no indication of a time limit. So if you didn't get a timer and don't spend time on the forum how would you know?

Yeah I think that's messed up that some didn't get a timer especially bad for those who dont visit the forum

Since maybe they don't look at the market of dragons and just breed ( me)

They must be breeding and breeding hoping to still get it.. Not knowing it was taken out of market

ccflorida
10-17-12, 09:27 PM
Well I'm one of those ones that had no timer and I usually check this fourm daily but for some reason I have not checked I guess busy trying for the witch dragon. I used a lot of gold to speed up the poisons now I find out that it was a waste because the dragon is no longer available! Boy this really steams me up, ok I don't like the time limit but that's just the way it is, BUT teamlava needs to notify ALL players it is a time limited dragon! So now are we forced to check the market before we breed every dragon to make sure it is still available!? I play the other dragon game and they always have limited dragons but I always get messages that time is almost up to breed said dragon, is it to much to ask for teamlava?

Tango_K
10-18-12, 03:44 AM
U can get the timer by restarting the game,jus go to ur device,double tap the home button,cancel dragon story and when u reload dragon story, the timer will appear. Whenever u need the timer,jus restart the app. Hope that help for the next LE dragon if there is a timer :D Cheers!

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:46 AM
U can get the timer by restarting the game,jus go to ur device,double tap the home button,cancel dragon story and when u reload dragon story, the timer will appear. Whenever u need the timer,jus restart the app. Hope that help for the next LE dragon if there is a timer :D Cheers!
Uh, no. I restarted and even reinstalled the game, and still no timer, so those who did not get the timer had no chance of getting it in any way, VERY UNFAIR.

Tango_K
10-18-12, 03:49 AM
Uh, no. I restarted and even reinstalled the game, and still no timer, so those who did not get the timer had no chance of getting it in any way, VERY UNFAIR.

Well, i constantly check the timer with the method, sorry if it didn't help :(

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 04:49 AM
Well, i constantly check the timer with the method, sorry if it didn't help :(
Maybe you already got the timer from the beginning... Oh well, nevermind. Witch is gone anyway. :( I never had the timing from the beginning, the only thing I saw was a pop-up advertising for the witch dragon, never had a timer in it!

Gearther
10-19-12, 09:55 AM
Maybe you already got the timer from the beginning... Oh well, nevermind. Witch is gone anyway. :( I never had the timing from the beginning, the only thing I saw was a pop-up advertising for the witch dragon, never had a timer in it!

It's just that, with this second LE, Pumpkin Dragon, have a pop-up advertising, a quest and I'm trying to get, but with Witch Dragon did not and recently I've known it was limited ... Obviously the fault is theirs, not ours, so it would be nice to do a second round, before October 31, for all those people who did not know it was limited, like me. I hope some administrator read this thread and tell us if will be a second round!
Anyway... Witch and Pumpkin will be available again or never?

Forgive me if I make many pelling and grammatical errors. Hugs from Catalunya!

grondai
10-19-12, 10:18 AM
Yes this is very unfair. I had no clue the witch dragon was a limited time dragon. I have been playing this game for over 4 months now and have been a devoted player and gold buyer. They should most definitely reset the timer for this dragon. I would spend the 30 bucks to get it

sehana
10-19-12, 01:26 PM
I also think that TL should re-release the Witch dragon so that people have an opportunity to get it, stating to all that it is a limited edition dragon.

milou2006
11-06-12, 11:03 AM
I tried minimal 30 times all ready te get a diamantdragon still not have one. Now i tried 3,5 days allready to get this witchdragon, my only luck is that i breed 2 zombi's out of this dragon combo and a familiardragon. Cost me a lot of gold (almost had enough for my 3 nest) and get a lot off poisondragons. All these dragons have an breeding time of almost 2 days.
I'm getting really frustrated that my time is almost up

cedkugedchgd
10-08-13, 07:16 AM
baby, come baaaaaaaack!!! :(

cedkugedchgd
10-15-13, 10:48 AM
baby, come baaaaaaaack!!! :(

LOL, it's out again xD

creolepraline
10-15-13, 11:29 AM
Yes! Yay me!

cquinn32
10-15-13, 12:17 PM
Can we breed it!!!!?

Mani_Sari
10-15-13, 01:04 PM
Can we breed it!!!!?

I hope this is not another "pumpkin" dragon that was stated breed able yet no one seems to be getting it. I want it, it's super cute! >_<

igames4me
10-15-13, 01:09 PM
Omg I better get it

stashlova
10-15-13, 01:12 PM
What would be the color combo if it is breeable?

sunkalito
10-15-13, 01:15 PM
What would be the color combo if it is breeable?

Poison and magic.

OMG SOMEONE PLEEEEEASE check if THE WITCH REALLY IS BREEDABLE or just buyable, PLEASE!! I AM BEGGINNNNG

moostermine
10-15-13, 02:08 PM
Poison and magic.

OMG SOMEONE PLEEEEEASE check if THE WITCH REALLY IS BREEDABLE or just buyable, PLEASE!! I AM BEGGINNNNG

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/7d664a565f6e4b6cc14400dfdbb5ec7b_zpsaf302b18.jpg

Don't know if it's breedable but it's very limited!

tuskmage
10-15-13, 02:10 PM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/7d664a565f6e4b6cc14400dfdbb5ec7b_zpsaf302b18.jpg

Lol thanks

moostermine
10-15-13, 02:11 PM
Lol thanks

Oh don't thank me!
Lol!
Thank Team Lava!

tuskmage
10-15-13, 02:16 PM
Oh don't thank me!
Lol!
Thank Team Lava!

All I know is lots of us came out empty hand on Witch last time and it's very breedable too.

moostermine
10-15-13, 02:22 PM
All I know is lots of us came out empty hand on Witch last time and it's very breedable too.

Spent all my time last year getting boo, missed this and zombie!

(What is Loop? Just got a pop up to install?)

sunkalito
10-15-13, 02:49 PM

Oh gosh... That's not cool. Very limited indeed. D:

sunkalito
10-15-13, 02:55 PM
First try... Poison. Of course.

SamKanj
10-15-13, 02:59 PM
We really need a confirmation if this one is breedable or not!

For the sake of god, we've wasted more than enough of gold on that Pumpkin, be honest!

deamon506
10-15-13, 03:39 PM
3 poisons so far... 42 gold

FrozenTurtle
10-15-13, 03:52 PM
The Witch Dragon IS breedable. Sorry for not responding sooner!

deamon506
10-15-13, 03:52 PM
Just got it after 3 tries!

sunkalito
10-15-13, 04:03 PM
The Witch Dragon IS breedable. Sorry for not responding sooner!

Thank you mr. Turtle :D

sunkalito
10-15-13, 04:03 PM
Just got it after 3 tries!

Congratulations!!

Now...would be nice to know a timer , my game did not show one. :(

gurmita
10-15-13, 04:04 PM
First try familiar 4/ forest 7 = witch 9 hours

amicacordis
10-15-13, 04:08 PM
Familiar and Forest 2nd try. Thanks for sharing your combo gurmita :)

gurmita
10-15-13, 04:11 PM
Familiar and Forest 2nd try. Thanks for sharing your combo gurmita :)

Im glad it worked for you too ����������

mindymonkey
10-15-13, 04:46 PM
Its not in my market and no timer.......this has always been my favorite dragon. I am going to be MAD if TL svrews this one up. Did everyone have a timer and is the witch in your markets. Already closed out the game and restarted. Thank you for any answers.

funnyrandomness5112
10-15-13, 04:56 PM
Its not in my market and no timer.......this has always been my favorite dragon. I am going to be MAD if TL svrews this one up. Did everyone have a timer and is the witch in your markets. Already closed out the game and restarted. Thank you for any answers.

Try Deleting and Re-Installing the game and if that doesn't work PM A Community Manager and they will give you further info.

mindymonkey
10-15-13, 05:00 PM
Thank you funny.... i will try to do that :-)

miget411
10-15-13, 06:27 PM

Look under your green dragons. It was not marked as new for me. I also don't have a timer on it.

kurebiz
10-15-13, 07:24 PM
Familiar and forest. First try. On android so no timer but saw it in the market.

moostermine
10-15-13, 07:59 PM
Familiar and forest. First try. On android so no timer but saw it in the market.

Yay! Congrats! So glad for you!

adrianelady
10-15-13, 08:47 PM
Did poison and dawntree got 18 hours!! About dang time I literally began to question wether I would ever get a familiar!!

midnightmeerkat
10-15-13, 08:56 PM
Poison x forest = 9 hours .... yay!!

doop01
10-15-13, 11:25 PM
WOOOHOOO!!! :D
I've finally got my Witch too! First try with Peacock and Dawntree. It's the one dragon I was really upset at missing out on last year :)

mrarfan
10-15-13, 11:40 PM
I've finally got my Witch too! First try with Peacock and Dawntree. It's the one dragon I was really upset at missing out on last year :)

Congratz doop! I just got 21 Hours on my first try! :p

mrarfan
10-15-13, 11:44 PM
Good thing this dragon returned but why isn't it not in the "New" section with the Pumpkin Dragon? O.o

draquis
10-15-13, 11:48 PM
3 poisons on a row. Not wasting my gold today anymore, will have to wait to tomorrow to go on with witch

sunkalito
10-16-13, 01:06 AM

Congrats girl! :D

Agh... I just got my second poison fail. It's my witch fiasco all over again. Last year I got some sort of trauma from this, because of what happened right at the end of the timer. I still mull about it. I HATE POISONS SO BLOODY MUCH.

doop01
10-16-13, 01:15 AM
Congrats girl! :D

Agh... I just got my second poison fail. It's my witch fiasco all over again. Last year I got some sort of trauma from this, because of what happened right at the end of the timer. I still mull about it. I HATE POISONS SO BLOODY MUCH.
Oh dear......well here's hoping that you get your Witchy this time luv! Can't have you traumatized again!!!

poisonoushades
10-16-13, 01:50 AM
I really hope I actually get this one this year! Last year I didn't get it in time. At least there aren't very many fail options if you use magic and forest..though the fail times are pretty high.

sunkalito
10-16-13, 01:59 AM
Oh dear......well here's hoping that you get your Witchy this time luv! Can't have you traumatized again!!!

Thanks! Hopefully...lol. But i'm not very optimistic!

holly_angel
10-16-13, 03:01 AM
me either

picklylily
10-16-13, 04:32 AM
Do we have a timer on this? I only checked my game now!!!
So excited, I really hope I can get witch!
Poison is a ****er! Literally.. and yeah..! :rolleyes:;)

Congrats on all who got it! @doop
@sunkalito, hope you finally get it! :3

funnyrandomness5112
10-16-13, 04:57 AM
First try 21 hours merrrrrr

moostermine
10-16-13, 05:35 AM
First try 21 hours merrrrrr

Yuk! Poison! Spit it out!
Sorry, Funny, you'll get it! What are you using?

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 06:06 AM
Yuk! Poison! Spit it out!
Sorry, Funny, you'll get it! What are you using?

:rolleyes:LOL

Escape77
10-16-13, 06:50 AM
After 3 poison fails I got my witch daw tree and peacock

ginrae22
10-16-13, 07:02 AM
Ugh 21... Will keep trying but I really want pumpkin too so I'll try this as long asi can!

cheryllemon
10-16-13, 09:00 AM
Yay, I just got nine hours after 3 poison fails and 1 familiar fail.

dalexxx
10-16-13, 10:08 AM
Poison x Queltzal = 9 hrs ::3

first try yay

tuskmage
10-16-13, 10:53 AM
Gosh!!!:rolleyes: After the darn Witch almost **** me with her countless poison, finally 9hrs with Queltzal/peacock :rolleyes:

moostermine
10-16-13, 11:06 AM
Gosh!!!:rolleyes: After the darn Witch almost **** me with her countless poison, finally 9hrs with Queltzal/peacock :rolleyes:

I'm more scared to try for this one than Black and Pink hybrids! Lol

tuskmage
10-16-13, 11:11 AM
I'm more scared to try for this one than Black and Pink hybrids! Lol

But don't you supposed to be scared of something for Halloween? ROFL & What is Halloween without a Witch. But darn I hate her already lol.

moostermine
10-16-13, 11:25 AM
But don't you supposed to be scared of something for Halloween? ROFL & What is Halloween without a Witch. But darn I hate her already lol.

Maybe I need a magic spell or a potion to capture and control her! And try to convert her to good and not evil! Lol
But I guess I gotta put purple and green in the den first( but green is such an awful color!)

tuskmage
10-16-13, 11:28 AM
Maybe I need a magic spell or a potion to capture and control her! And try to convert her to good and not evil! Lol
But I guess I gotta put purple and green in the den first( but green is such an awful color!)

She poisoned me so much, I think my face turn purple now.:p

moostermine
10-16-13, 11:30 AM
She poisoned me so much, I think my face turn purple now.:p

Nah! You are immune now! Can never be poisoned again!
Wish me luck I'm about to try for it!

tuskmage
10-16-13, 11:33 AM
Talking about poison. It's weird I got nothing else expect 21hrs fail, with all the other Green/Purple combo. Hummmm. What happen to the other possible failure like Familliar TL? :confused:

tuskmage
10-16-13, 11:38 AM
Nah! You are immune now! Can never be poisoned again!
Wish me luck I'm about to try for it!

Yay! Good luck, I going for Spider next, then I will cry for habitats increase again ROFL. ;)

moostermine
10-16-13, 11:38 AM
I don't know, maybe a Halloween trick?
I tried to get creative and tried a couple with quetzal and night elf, two islands. Then tried quetzal and peacock......poison, lol! What's the antidote?

tuskmage
10-16-13, 11:41 AM
I don't know, maybe a Halloween trick?
I tried to get creative and tried a couple with quetzal and night elf, two islands. Then tried quetzal and peacock......poison, lol! What's the antidote?

lol Witch is all about poison toleration ;)

moostermine
10-16-13, 11:46 AM
lol Witch is all about poison toleration ;)

Ahhhh! So the more you get fed and survive, the stronger you become? I hope so! I think I'm going to need it this week, if there was no speeding a person would only get 6 tries for this thing!