PDA

View Full Version : Where is the support?

mygirldaisy
10-10-12, 01:01 PM
I have now been corresponding with TL for more than two weeks. I have reinstalled the game more than I can remember. Constant crashes, will not load...frustrating. My iPad has been rebooted numerous times...why can't engineering fix the problem? I can't visit neighbors..can't collect my money! HELP !! PLEASE !!

kooky panda
10-10-12, 01:52 PM
What is your current IOS version on your Ipad? Check under settings , general, scroll down to version.
What is the current version of the game you are playing? Under the game- menu-help- small number at the bottom.

Have you tried turning off your wifi , then turning it back on?

mygirldaisy
10-11-12, 08:34 AM
Believe me, I have tried everything. I am using an iPad version 5.1. All other story games are fine except for Home Design. I have probably reinstalled this game 20-25 times. When I finally do get it to load, I'm kicked out again within 5 minutes. I am unable to visit. It seems that my home doesn't want to populate and neither do my neighbors homes. If and when I can visit, there are no walls very often. Strange!

kooky panda
10-11-12, 10:27 AM
Are you on game version 1.0.2? Under menu- help- small number at the bottom.
Try deleting the game and redownloading from the app store in case you have a corrupted file.
You will not lose your game progress.

[S8] Elsa
10-11-12, 10:51 AM
Please continue correspondence with Support. Discussion of Support communications is not allowed on the forums. If you have further questions, feel free to send me a PM.