PDA

View Full Version : a great idea for fashion story

camaj90
10-10-12, 09:59 AM
Wouldn't it be a good idea if there was a fashion story game where people could buy either men or childrens clothing?

ben781
10-10-12, 10:28 AM
I agree but would rather have FASHION STORY: MEN'S WEAR as a seperate game.

dalula
10-10-12, 04:38 PM
Me too. Men and childrens clothing (maybe even pets!) should be in separate games.

greatday2bealive
10-10-12, 06:03 PM
That is not a new idea and chances are we won't ever see it. Honestly I would like my store to have men's clothing (not children's)...but I won't ever see that happen bcs a lot of members are 100% against the idea and become argumentative bcs of it. I don't want it put on a seperate game though bcs I know I won't play it otherwise. (Mostly I want my store to be like Macy's or Kohls...minus the children's clothing. I wouldn't mind if food or cookware was introduced.) My opinion is that those who don't like the men's clothing don't have to order it...not like we never had ugly catalogues for women (neon for 1...mini skirts which I would never support anyone to wear...all of the olympic stuff...fairy tale outfit...) I only order them to get gems...if I only sold things I liked then my store would be selling mostly shoes and jewelry only as honestly most of the clothing items I don't like...less dresses, less mini skirts...and why does everything have to be skimpy? More modesty I can't beg for that enough. Always knee length dresses or mini skirts or tight ugly pants...not much variety of different types of clothing

rowayyah
10-12-12, 11:31 AM
Fashion story is supposed to be a GIRLS ONLY game! Although.....I would really like it if they make a separate game, similar to FS but there would be a baby too in which you can dress and then we can buy baby stuff and all.....AND!!......it would be even cooler if then the baby grows to a toddler and then a little kid.......��

sweetstuff525
10-12-12, 11:38 AM
Fashion story is supposed to be a GIRLS ONLY game! Although.....I would really like it if they make a separate game, similar to FS but there would be a baby too in which you can dress and then we can buy baby stuff and all.....AND!!......it would be even cooler if then the baby grows to a toddler and then a little kid.......��
You would be surprise to know that men play it too

rowayyah
10-12-12, 12:12 PM
you would be surprise to know that men play it too

what!? Howcome!!!? How did you know!? And why would they want to play a girly game!?

sweetstuff525
10-12-12, 12:45 PM
what!? Howcome!!!? How did you know!? And why would they want to play a girly game!?

I know cuz I've seen man post that they are men but play fashion story... I dont see nothing wrong with that

ben781
10-13-12, 06:24 AM

I'm a guy and just because it's a girly game doesn't mean I can't play it. If it's an entertaining game for me I'll play it.

greatday2bealive
10-13-12, 08:00 AM
Like the others have said, there are multiple men playing this game already and I fully support that. Just bcs it sells only women's clothing right now doesn't mean "girls only".
I vote against the baby store idea (although I like the idea) but team lava already has problems keeping up with the games it already has (no FS Halloween version...2 updates ago monster story never got weekly update...)