PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Monster oven & witch's stove

nattitude
10-10-12, 08:47 AM
I have enough coins but when I try to buy a witch's stove of monster oven a message box pops up saying something about building it with help from friends. I click ok but nothing happens. Please help!

sofi02
10-10-12, 09:05 AM
Don't click on the hammer click just right above it

JohnDede
10-10-12, 09:21 AM
Or try clicking and holding the mouse button, and drag the appliance from the design bar, out onto the restaurant floor.

bawpotter
10-10-12, 07:35 PM
Just keep trying. That happened to me when I was first buying Constructable appliances. There is a specific spot on the image that you have to press.

tastytoastie
10-11-12, 01:54 AM
Indeed, it is very annoying, but just try to tap on an empty space, sometimes you have to tap the stove then the place over and over but you will get there

mauzi2727
10-11-12, 09:08 AM
I have the same problem. Try to by a monster oven since days - chance

mauzi2727
10-11-12, 08:33 PM
now it works, I just need 5 more magical bricks - hurrrrrraaaa

canderel
10-12-12, 05:44 AM
When I first started playing Restaurant Story and Bakery Story, I had the same problem. Apparently, I was clicking on the tool symbol instead of some place towards the center of the little box, which was why the game kept telling me that I'd need the help of my friends to build it. Since I was new to the game, I thought that I simply had to add more neighbors to be able to successfully build the constructible appliances :) :). I ended up with close to 150 neighbors before finally stumbling across the Teamlava forum, where people told me in no time that my real problem was a "tool-clicking" one :)

So I'm glad you managed to build your appliance and didn't have to add people like mad (or do other stupid things) just because you couldn't figure out how to do the constructibles :)