PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon Database

donmiklos
10-10-12, 07:23 AM
Hi,

my name is Don, and I've playing DS for months. I'm level 55, but still no diamond/infinity dragon. My thoughts about getting diamond:

1. Could be random, depends on pure luck - NO! A lot of people can easily bred not only one, but several diamonds. I think they find the key for themself. They try to help the others, telling them the names, the dragon types, but most of the time, thats not works.

2. There's patterns/codes which working different way for differnet player groups. For example: Player group "A" can breed diamond easily with Firestorm+Island, can easily get Eagle and Titan, but have problem breeding Seabreeze or Mistmoth. Player group "B" can get diamond using Fairy+Wizard, can easily breed Mistmoth, but have hard time getting Scorpion.

So I'm not here to set up new theory (maybe I will?), just ask everyone to give me FACTS, to help building a database. I'll make a table, collecting all these information, and MAYBE when we reach 100+ player info, we can try do some conclusion. Maybe it will reveal itself... If it works, it will help everyone to get the diamond, using a pair that suits for him/her.

So the informations I need, from players who already have diamond:

1. Which kind of dragon pair gave a diamond dragon for you?

2. When it happens? Which month (which day, if you can remember)? Perhaps there's only one code for everyone, but it changes time to time. Maybe it changes daily?

3. Which Rare and Super Rare dragons do you breed easily, and which ones are hard for you? For me Serpent is easy (I have 5 of them), but no Planet, Forestfire and Seabreeze... I hope this information help a lot to separate those player groups.

So guys, let's help the community, and give us info here! Give dimond dragon for Everyone! :D

Cheers,
Don

Plan1982
10-10-12, 07:52 AM
1. Seebreeze Cloud (10) x Life Artemis (10)
Got two diamonds from them - first was first try, my second was second try (yes, that's true)

2. Can't remember month - but I was level 36 or 37

3. I was quiet a lucky breeder - had problems first with fairy dragon but got about 14 after the first ( sold most of them ) - so I haven't had real trouble getting rares or super rares...

Hope this helps...

Horntail21
10-10-12, 10:09 AM
Seabreeze 6 x Charm 10

Bred thurs Oct 4th around 7pm

I got the fire air hybrids pretty easily. 3 eagles 3 scorpions 1 honeybee.

Can't get forestfire or wizard to save my life

storm8storm_00
10-10-12, 11:07 AM
I do not have a diamond yet and I'm on lvl 63, but about 15 min ago I decided to try a combo that I've never tried before and I got a 2 day breeding time on the first try!!! Could it be a diamond?!?!?

Seabreeze 10 (LH) x Charm 10 (RH)

October 10th

easily breeding: Athletic, Eagle, Scorpion

storm8storm_00
10-10-12, 11:28 AM
Actually forget my last message... I just bought gold to finish the breeding and it turned out to be a Titan dragon... Tried the same combo again and got 20 hrs breeding so either a magic or a island... I'm sick and tired of trying! I'm so close to just drop the game...

donmiklos
10-10-12, 11:40 AM
Hey Guys, thanks for the info, they got recorded. Sorry about the titan, exactly the same happened to me, so I now how dissapointing this.

badger8
10-10-12, 01:04 PM
Easy (More like mosquitoes): Seabreeze, Eagle, Fairy, Wild.
So, so (Have multiples, but not as often): Mindvolt
Still can't get no matter what I try: Diamond, Planet, Atlantis, Mermaid, Aether.

jamalo
10-10-12, 02:14 PM
Just got 44 hours breeding time with love dragon snow and coral dragon mxpltz.. Had no clue it can be done with this combo! 10-10, one hour ago on my second island on my iphone. Landworms and serpents and rare white dragons are relatively easy to breed with this island. On my jamalo island i had no luck yet... Will not cheer too early but 44 hours breeding time can only be diamond right?

Horntail21
10-10-12, 02:37 PM
Yep only a diamond. Congrats!

Nefertekas
10-10-12, 03:32 PM
I also think that some people have higher odds of breeding certain dragons. For example, I never had a parakeet or a familiar, nor a mermaid or a wild, yet my nephew has them (except for the familiar). However, I have 4 scorpions and wasn't even trying, except for the first one. I only ever had one mindvolt, one landworm, one honeybee...other people seem to have more. On the other hand I've bred 3 fairies, 2 griffins, 2 athletics, 2 clowns, 2 planets...
So: the odds aren't the same for everyone, and I believe they change somewhat, over certain periods of time.

ubobdgc
10-10-12, 03:35 PM
Yeah, number 2 works the best, e player who made it is famous now lol...

ubobdgc
10-10-12, 03:35 PM
The* sorry my spelling was off...

totaltechno
10-10-12, 03:42 PM
Firestorm + Island
Common: Firestorm, Life
So-so: Parakeet, Magic, Athletic
Rare: Mermaid, Diamond (still don't have this, ready to evolve Mermaid to Epic, will change from Island to this when it's done)

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 03:44 PM
I can't decide if I should use gold to speed up breeding because i want to keep trying for a diamond

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 03:52 PM
Firestorm and island does not work for me

darkrandy
10-10-12, 03:57 PM
Firestorm and island never worked for me

Horntail21
10-10-12, 03:58 PM
Firestorm and island does not work for me

Try a charm with something. Like a seabreeze or fruitful or one of the light hybrids. Charm seems like a hot dragon right now. Maybe not but it couldn't hurt.

mammami08
10-10-12, 04:42 PM
Diamond came from mindvolt cloud and forestfire ember, it was at exactly 21.30 but can't remember the day, it was in late september. Not long befor the new dawn got out. I did get my infinity dragon first. Wizard and fairy don't recall the names but around the same time.

I get scorpions, fairy, mindvolt, eagle, wizard, landworm, mermaid and atlantis very easy, did get most of the white drags easy to. I keept a few but sold most of them. I think scince i got the infinity i have gotten the rares and super rares quite easy, every second dragon is a rare or a super rare so 50% chanse. I'v had problems whit the gold dragon and the icecream dragon.

muddpie99
10-10-12, 04:51 PM
1. Which kind of dragon pair gave a diamond dragon for you?

Island/Firestorm x 7
Seabreeze Athletic x 1

2. When it happens? Which month (which day, if you can remember)? Perhaps there's only one code for everyone, but it changes time to time. Maybe it changes daily?

july/aug usually around 7-8am CST

farmerted7
10-10-12, 07:35 PM
Epic trickster x epic serpent = diamond on first try

MazShaddix
10-11-12, 04:34 AM
What did you use to breed for a trickster and seabreeze??

donmiklos
10-11-12, 05:06 AM
Thanks for the info for everyone. For better understanding: these questions are only for those people, who already succesfully breed their diamond! If they give info about the diamond-maker pair, and the other mentioned information, PERHAPS we could find some connection between those, and find what combos works for different players.
If you can give me only that "planet was easy, titan was hard" there's no other side to compare (eg. how u breed yout diamond).
So our succes depends on those people, who already breed diamond.

darkrandy
10-11-12, 06:55 AM
My combination was Genie + Winter
Got 2 diamonds

totaltechno
10-11-12, 02:30 PM
Do your chances increase if the parents are Epic form? I could try replacing my Island lv 7 w/ my Epic Mermaid.

auroracon
10-11-12, 03:03 PM
1. Fairy (Twig) x Wizard (Anansi) = 2 Infinity's (I don't recall the levels, i think probaby level 7's)

Infinity (Prism) x Infinity (Luster) = 2 Infinity's and 1 Diamond (no idea levels)

2. Bred throughout September

3. Eagles are super easy for me to get, as are Fairy's, Honeybee, Wizards, Mindvolts, Serpents, Atlantis, Trickster and Wilds. The only dragons I don't currently have are Familiar, Mermaid, Griffin, Ice Cream and Hypnotic. Or the new one that is coming out today.

dotranwumpas
10-11-12, 03:13 PM
The second one was my thoery ;)

darkrandy
10-11-12, 03:58 PM
*bows in respect*

donmiklos
10-12-12, 01:20 AM
The second one was my thoery ;)

And do you have any result about player patterns?

wxrocky6
10-12-12, 11:19 AM
Got a diamond 4 days ago with luck and fruitful at around 6pm. I have a lot of mindvolt and fairy dragons. No titan, forestfire, or serpent.

storm8storm_00
10-14-12, 10:44 PM
I got it!!! 30min ago! Seabreeze lvl 10 x charm lvl 10!!!
About 7-8 tries!!! Finally got the diamond! Used 44 gold to speed up and now just wait to hatch

KKeatzrockz
10-14-12, 11:32 PM
1. Landworm+Mindvolt took 5 tries
2.Don't remember? :P
3.Fairy is easy for me, I have 5 of them. The hard one for me is Atlantis (My Favorite) it always gives me Island and it took so long.So I quit breeding it.
Hope This info Helps! My ID: KKeatzrockz

mamamimi2004
10-15-12, 07:40 AM
I just want to quickly say that I have noticed my 'luck' for Monster Story is superior to that of DS, I have every Monster in MS including the variant diamonds, but I am pretty much the Firestorm/Island/Poison/Genie/Love/Sunrise reproducer in DS.

I have None of the diamond dragons; no Familiar, no Dream Dragon, no honeybee, no mermaid, no clown, no wizard, no trickster, no griffin, no laserlight, no pegasus, no ice cream, no tusker. I am on Level 63 in DS. Time to delete it.

dapplefur
10-15-12, 12:18 PM
1. lv 4 Witch (Artemis) and epic firestorm (Cruise)

2. Monday October 15th.

3. get alot of : serpents, mistmoths, landworms, and fairies.

can't get: wild, forestfire, and mindvolt are the only ones i've tried to get but i don't have wizard, trickster, planet, aether, clown, laserlight, pegasus, ice cream, hypnotic, tusker, dream, infinity or any of the diamond hybrids considering i just got the diamond.

alphaiceman
10-15-12, 02:54 PM
Just got second diamond from epics honeybee (left) and mistmoth (right). I was actually attempting to increase my chances for either a scorpion or an aether. I was not aware that a diamond could be produced with a yellow/red/blue/purple combo. Weird. Check it out it's in the best now: Id alphaiceman.