PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant story Xmas 2012 suggestions

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 05:36 AM
I created this thread because I got ideas from the bakey story one anyway I would love to hear your suggestions for Christmas im restaurant story 2012

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-11-12, 12:41 PM
I would like to see a gingerbread house recipe. And christmas lights wall decoration.

bigbux3
10-11-12, 01:02 PM
I want to see that Vampire Bartender, but in Christmas themed.

I also want that little tree that TeamLava released in RS and BS 2010 http://i50.tinypic.com/120ifj8.png

I want Wreaths, Lights, Santa, Pile of Gifts.

coolgamegirl27
10-11-12, 01:06 PM
May I suggest NO BOXES!!! Just reasonably priced items for everyone to enjoy, regardless of if they are gem buyers or gem earners.

420diva
10-11-12, 01:30 PM
May I suggest NO BOXES!!! Just reasonably priced items for everyone to enjoy, regardless of if they are gem buyers or gem earners.

I agree that would be sooo nice.

mattyboo1
10-11-12, 06:27 PM

I also want that little tree that TeamLava released in RS and BS 2010 http://i50.tinypic.com/120ifj8.png

I want Wreaths, Lights, Santa, Pile of Gifts. I would love that tree

canderel
10-12-12, 05:54 AM
I'd love to see reindeer tables with matching sleigh chairs as well as gift-wrapped counters, a mulled wine bar, a backlit "Merry Christmas" sign (and larger than the usually tiny signs we've got in the past - I'm rather talking of a sign covering up an entire wall, for example), Xmas lights for our restaurant windows, artificial snow/snow heaps as floor decorations and star/comet floor tiles as well as nativity scene wallpapers. And loads of christmassy recipes of course! A "Christmas around the world" rotation would be nice as well: they could start it, let's say, in the last week in November and add a continent-specific Christmas theme every week until the week before Christmas eve.

EngelKlau
10-12-12, 02:50 PM
They could give us a gift of advent calendar. :) And that things are not so expensive, so we can all buy them.

bawpotter
10-12-12, 06:30 PM
They could give us a gift of advent calendar. :) And that things are not so expensive, so we can all buy them.

I'd like that. That's really a great idea!

totaltechno
10-12-12, 08:07 PM
Santa doll.

You know it's coming.

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 10:52 AM
Santa doll.

You know it's coming.

What!!.

totaltechno
10-13-12, 11:11 AM
As in, nothing's been said yet, but imo, it would be a good idea for a decoration.

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 11:13 AM
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

mattyboo1
10-24-12, 03:51 PM
I would love to see a gingerbread house that we could cook

cedar2
10-24-12, 08:44 PM
I love the boxes maybe a skating rink sled hill

bdocc
10-24-12, 10:41 PM
They could bring back some of last years stuff and some new stuff.

BoredOOMM
10-24-12, 10:46 PM
Wreath for THE DOORS!

LadyKade
10-26-12, 10:47 AM
Windows decorated with wreaths, Christmas lights, bows and snow.
Burgandy and/or dark red carpet.
Christmas trees decrated in varios colors that you can select to match your restaurant such as trees decorated in blue or red or gold or mauve.
Deep color damask walls that match carpet. Wall decorations
Different themed decorations that match to choose from such as:
Gingerbread
Candyland
Toyland
Santa's workshop

Tables with Christmas themed table cloths
High back Dinning room chairs with seats (cushions) to compliment tablecloths

Elegant Christmas decorations for those that prefer to have an authentic look to their restaurants

Christmas buffet table

Coffee appliance similar to the drink machine in bakery story with various coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and specialty drinks.

Lots and lots of holiday recipes with appetizers, desserts, sides, soups, casseroles, and entre'es

mattyboo1
10-28-12, 08:07 AM
Windows decorated with wreaths, Christmas lights, bows and snow.
Burgandy and/or dark red carpet.
Christmas trees decrated in varios colors that you can select to match your restaurant such as trees decorated in blue or red or gold or mauve.
Deep color damask walls that match carpet. Wall decorations
Different themed decorations that match to choose from such as:
Gingerbread
Candyland
Toyland
Santa's workshop

Tables with Christmas themed table cloths
High back Dinning room chairs with seats (cushions) to compliment tablecloths

Elegant Christmas decorations for those that prefer to have an authentic look to their restaurants

Christmas buffet table

Coffee appliance similar to the drink machine in bakery story with various coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and specialty drinks.

Lots and lots of holiday recipes with appetizers, desserts, sides, soups, casseroles, and entre'es yes especially recipies.

hoennchamp
10-28-12, 10:02 AM
maybe a fruit cake recipe?

mattyboo1
10-28-12, 12:28 PM
maybe a fruit cake recipe?

We have that from last year

dapplefur
10-29-12, 10:59 AM
the return of some of last year's Christmas stuff especially recipes.

goals to unlock the holiday ham, stuffing, fruitcake and prime rib.

the return of the holiday drink machine, chestnut roaster and turducken fryer.

mattyboo1
11-26-12, 07:21 PM
the return of some of last year's Christmas stuff especially recipes.

goals to unlock the holiday ham, stuffing, fruitcake and prime rib.

the return of the holiday drink machine, chestnut roaster and turducken fryer. I wonder if those will return but some people will still be able to use them because of last year I still have 1 of them in my storage

dgcba
11-26-12, 10:32 PM
Since its xmas, i wish they would price EVERYTHING in coins not gem, so we can really enjoy xmas shopping!

cheuk18me94
11-27-12, 12:01 AM
At least they can be obtained as goals.

23fany
11-27-12, 01:10 AM
Since its xmas, i wish they would price EVERYTHING in coins not gem, so we can really enjoy xmas shopping!

Yupp...agree with u..:-),plis with coin not gem

freshfoods
11-27-12, 03:17 PM

I want Wreaths, Lights, Santa, Pile of Gifts.

i want that tree but not for 45 gems

mattyboo1
11-27-12, 03:54 PM
How about coins

Cassykins
11-27-12, 04:47 PM
Love the idea of a gingerbread house recipe! I'm just excited for a Christmas version now that we're getting "versions" for Android. I think I would also like some kind of large snowglobe as a center piece, maybe with a little winter wonderland village inside. Or maybe I just want one of those irl, lol.

knittedcupcake
11-27-12, 05:26 PM
i want that tree but not for 45 gems
Agreed. I would never buy that for 45 gms. That is a $5 tree!!

knittedcupcake
11-27-12, 05:29 PM
Tamales, stollen, fruit cake, christmas tree cookies, hannukah foods, vegetarian stuff like veggie lasagna, veggie pot pie, etc. we meatless people celebrate holidays, too.

Cassykins
11-29-12, 09:05 PM
... vegetarian stuff like veggie lasagna, veggie pot pie, etc. we meatless people celebrate holidays, too.

We do! And they are still delicious. Don't think we'll be getting a Tofurkey any time soon, though.

DancinPug
11-30-12, 07:59 AM
First of all I want to say that TL should make all Christmas items (or at least the majority) coin items & cheap. They should because it would show their appreciation for all the gems people've bought. And what's a better time to show appreciation than Christmas?! ☺ Another reason to make most of the items coins is so the people just starting out can decorate. Why not let everyone have some Christmas Spirit in their shops?

Another thing that would be cool is a contest to see who's the most decorated.

My ideas:
I don't know if its possible, but garland and/or lights all around the door.
Piles of snow and tiles that look like snow.
Christmas street lamps.
Christmas village items. (Decorated houses like the Haunted House, people caroling, etc.)
Dividers with Christmas lights at the top.
Milk, cookies, and carrots on a table for Santa.
Winter-ish fireplace with stockings.
A fireplace showing Santa coming down.
Milk and cookies recipe.
Medium sized gingerbread house and gingerbread men decorations.
Tiles that look like ice.
Ice skating rink.
Ice cube chairs and tables.
Ice lounge.
Frosted windows with lights.
Nativity scene. (Wallpaper and floor decorations)
Star of Bethlehem wall decor.
Letters to Santa floor decor.
White Christmas tree with either blue, green, red, or gold lights. With presents under it!
Snowmen.
People building snowmen.
Candy Cane cheesecake recipe.
Jack Frost figure.
Reindeer figures by themselves and with a sleigh.
Polar bear figures.
Santa's Workshop sign.
Other items involving Santa's work/toy shop.
Customers could wear Santa hats and wear red and green outfits.
Elf statues.

I think that's it. I had a whe lot of other ideas in my other list but I fell asleep while writing it. :p I went to send it and it said it was expired so I had to start over! I know I'm still missing ideas from my other list though but I can't remember them. 😔

mattyboo1
11-30-12, 09:35 AM
First of all I want to say that TL should make all Christmas items (or at least the majority) coin items & cheap. They should because it would show their appreciation for all the gems people've bought. And what's a better time to show appreciation than Christmas?! ☺ Another reason to make most of the items coins is so the people just starting out can decorate. Why not let everyone have some Christmas Spirit in their shops?

Another thing that would be cool is a contest to see who's the most decorated.

My ideas:
I don't know if its possible, but garland and/or lights all around the door.
Piles of snow and tiles that look like snow.
Christmas street lamps.
Christmas village items. (Decorated houses like the Haunted House, people caroling, etc.)
Dividers with Christmas lights at the top.
Milk, cookies, and carrots on a table for Santa.
Winter-ish fireplace with stockings.
A fireplace showing Santa coming down.
Milk and cookies recipe.
Medium sized gingerbread house and gingerbread men decorations.
Tiles that look like ice.
Ice skating rink.
Ice cube chairs and tables.
Ice lounge.
Frosted windows with lights.
Nativity scene. (Wallpaper and floor decorations)
Star of Bethlehem wall decor.
Letters to Santa floor decor.
White Christmas tree with either blue, green, red, or gold lights. With presents under it!
Snowmen.
People building snowmen.
Candy Cane cheesecake recipe.
Jack Frost figure.
Reindeer figures by themselves and with a sleigh.
Polar bear figures.
Santa's Workshop sign.
Other items involving Santa's work/toy shop.
Customers could wear Santa hats and wear red and green outfits.
Elf statues.

I think that's it. I had a whe lot of other ideas in my other list but I fell asleep while writing it. :p I went to send it and it said it was expired so I had to start over! I know I'm still missing ideas from my other list though but I can't remember them. 😔

Candy cane cheese cake that would be awesome

jmterao
11-30-12, 11:19 AM
How about christmas light swags for the walls? I would love a full sized decorated lighted tree for the entryway.