PDA

View Full Version : Soulmate bug

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 05:26 AM
Whenever I put on a soulmate and leave the game it tottally reverses it all the soulmate goes away and I get my couns back but I can't do soulmates please help

PenguinFlop
10-10-12, 10:34 AM
This can be caused by a "Sync Error". Sync Error means that your game has reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress.

You can try manually fixing this issue by restarting Pet Hotel Story before playing again. You can do this by restarting your device, or manually stopping the app.

Once you have done this, open Pet Hotel Story. Your game should be displaying the correct progress now.

mattyboo1
10-14-12, 12:43 PM
This can be caused by a "Sync Error". Sync Error means that your game has reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress.

You can try manually fixing this issue by restarting Pet Hotel Story before playing again. You can do this by restarting your device, or manually stopping the app.

Once you have done this, open Pet Hotel Story. Your game should be displaying the correct progress now.
Nope I have forces closed and stuff several times I am still having this issue and even worse it takes my soulmate but does not give me my coins back I lost 500 thousand coins today because of this can you fix this please

kooky panda
10-22-12, 06:28 PM
Nope I have forces closed and stuff several times I am still having this issue and even worse it takes my soulmate but does not give me my coins back I lost 500 thousand coins today because of this can you fix this please
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.