PDA

View Full Version : Update with a software extension?

lilmisspain
10-10-12, 04:57 AM
I'm totally obsessed with Home Design Story,  but I've reached Level 30 and I'm not gaining anymore points. Will there be an update to go past level 30? I hope so. I sort of feel like I'm not going anywhere and am not spending as much time on it now coz there's not really much more I can do but buy the same things and go round in circles without a goal. Some new items would be great too. I love this app soooo much. Pretty please can there be an update soon? 

marrrina
10-10-12, 05:30 AM
In some other post, don't recall which, a TL staffer said they can't speculate right now when they're going to increase the level cap. I've been at level 30 for weeks and I am fully expanded, so I have zero to do in this game at this point and I'm utterly bored. If no changes are made to progress soon I might just quit.

PenguinFlop
10-10-12, 10:19 AM
This is a concern that we have addressed before. Unfortunately, we are not able to speculate as to when an update will be available for Home Design Story. We have passed your concerns to our development team, but it doesn't hurt to remind them. I will pass this information along as well. :P