PDA

View Full Version : restaurant/bakery story halloween for android??

yummycafe2012
10-10-12, 01:34 AM
Ok so I have original restaurant story and original bakery story but would really like to have both halloween versions... can someone please tell me if they work on android? If so are they on google play store to download like the originals are?

FrozenTurtle
10-10-12, 09:43 AM
Android does not have special versions of Restaurant or Bakery. The original versions will get all the items and Goals that the iOS special editions receive. Unfortunately, you will not have access to the costumed guests or the decorated neighborhood (outside of your store).

Update: The Android versions of Restaurant and Bakery Story are currently available in the Google Play Store!

slam308
10-15-12, 05:20 PM
I got a notice a day or two ago, while playing Restaurant Story, that I could load Bakery Story Halloween version and get 6 gems for doing so. This was on my Android.
Just an FYI

Vera545
10-15-12, 11:07 PM
Halloween version for both, Bakery, and Restaurant is available in Playstore since 2 days !!

max12add
10-16-12, 04:49 PM
I got a notice a day or two ago, while playing Restaurant Story, that I could load Bakery Story Halloween version and get 6 gems for doing so. This was on my Android.
Just an FYI Yep! I got the same message too and I have an Android. I haven't tried with Restaurant Story though. Has it worked for you for Restaurant Story? I now have the Bakery. I used it just to get the 6 gems.