PDA

View Full Version : Please help - food glitch

Nefertekas
10-10-12, 01:19 AM
What the heck is happening with my game? I still play the older version (I find the new version's colors VERY offensive to my eyes) and I upgraded the farms because at the time I thought they looked cooler. Meh. Anyways, yesterday night before going to bed I went to plant some food as usual.., and I could only plant food on 3 farms.
Now, for whatever reason, I can select the farms but I can't plant any of the food. I click on it and it simply does not work. In none of the farms. So, I have no food.
A little help, please? :/

Nefertekas
10-10-12, 02:43 AM
For some reason, I can plant food again. Huh. A shame that so many hours went to waste, because this morning I would've been able to evolve my landworm to epic. Stupid glitches.

kooky panda
10-10-12, 05:19 AM
Whenever you find a glitch like this, always try to restart your device. This normally will fix the issue.

leesann73104
10-10-12, 08:24 AM
Can you tell me how to plant food? I have looked & looked but can not find any food.

kooky panda
10-10-12, 10:23 AM
Can you tell me how to plant food? I have looked & looked but can not find any food.
You will need to have a farm placed. Click on the farm, you should see a pop up showing the food, if not, click the "plant" button.