PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn Color

06hunter
10-09-12, 08:34 PM
I don't know if it's just me or is the coloring on the New Dawn awful. It's like there's too much red and it leaves everything with a pink tint. the original Dragon Story coloring is beautiful the reds and purples are bright and vivid but New Dawns are all washed out it's like someone accidentally tossed a red item in with the whites on wash day. has anyone else noticed this? I hope teamlava can fix it otherwise I'll have to go back to the original so I can enjoy the game

NanaCanna
10-09-12, 08:48 PM
OMG! If I could kick myself I would. I have long ago gave up on breed a diamond Pegasus or any diamond related monster or dragon. But of course I continue to keep breeding. Well a few times its said 2 days I got very excited & it's turned out to be another one that starts out saying 2 days. So 2 days ago I got 2 days & didn't give it a 2nd thought. Well this morning I click the egg in the nest & there it is my 1st diamond & now I don't even know what I used to breed it. I think I know but I'm not sure.Now I'm going to start keeping track!��

06hunter
10-09-12, 08:59 PM
OMG! If I could kick myself I would. I have long ago gave up on breed a diamond Pegasus or any diamond related monster or dragon. But of course I continue to keep breeding. Well a few times its said 2 days I got very excited & it's turned out to be another one that starts out saying 2 days. So 2 days ago I got 2 days & didn't give it a 2nd thought. Well this morning I click the egg in the nest & there it is my 1st diamond & now I don't even know what I used to breed it. I think I know but I'm not sure.Now I'm going to start keeping track!��
I think you posted to the wrong thread. Have you noticed the color difference between the old and new version of Dragon Story?

smile4katie
10-10-12, 04:26 AM
It's actually part of the new dawn story. A second sun has risen. Read the blurb about the game it will help you to understand.