PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Halloween Black Magic Counter: Floating Food

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:01 PM
I've read in another Bakery Story Halloween thread (and have also seen a picture of this) that if you rotate the Black Magic counter 90 degrees, the counter disappears and gives the illusion that your food is floating in mid air. It was very cool.

I've tried to achieve this with my Black Magic counter but have not had any success. :confused:

Would anyone know how this is done? Floating food would add the perfect touch to my Halloween Bakery! :cool:

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:05 PM
For a picture of this see "Bakery Halloween Goals 2012" page 28 posted by kookypanda. Someone (not kookypanda) posted a picture of this on kookypanda's thread on page 28

chewytwix
10-09-12, 07:06 PM
I've read in another Bakery Story Halloween thread (and have also seen a picture of this) that if you rotate the Black Magic counter 90 degrees, the counter disappears and gives the illusion that your food is floating in mid air. It was very cool.

I've tried to achieve this with my Black Magic counter but have not had any success. :confused:

Would anyone know how this is done? Floating food would add the perfect touch to my Halloween Bakery! :cool:

It was a glitch..I think TL removes the glitches people like.

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:10 PM
I wonder if someone from TeamLava could restore this glitch?

This would be amazing to have a bakery full of floating food. And I'm sure they would sell millions of the $52,000 Black Magic counters!

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:23 PM
Do you think that this was the original intent of the Black Magic Counters? To have the counters disappear and have floating food?

I want to believe that this might have been the original idea and that TeamLava might still be able to make this happen.

When I rotate my counter one way the words " Black Magic" are in black ink and very prominent. Then I rotate the counter the other way and the words are now not in black anymore and are harder to read.

chewytwix
10-09-12, 07:26 PM
Do you think that this was the original intent of the Black Magic Counters? To have the counters disappear and have floating food?

I want to believe that this might have been the original idea and that TeamLava might still be able to make this happen.

When I rotate my counter one way the words " Black Magic" are in black ink and very prominent. Then I rotate the counter the other way and the words are now not in black anymore and are harder to read.

I don't think this was their original intent. TL acts very quickly when there is something they didn't intend. Conversely, they act very VERY VERY slowly for things they DO intend.

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:27 PM
I've attached a picture of this from my bakery

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:30 PM
Lol, why would they remove a feature that would help them sell more product? In this case the product is the Black Magic counter.

Everyone is complaining that they must but 10 of these counters for the Halloween goals, I do not think there would be any complaints if they left this " glitch" in place.

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:32 PM
Floating food is absolutely the most terrific idea for a Haunted Bakery!!

They could probably sell these for a lot more if they actually disappeared when rotated.

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:37 PM
I am suggesting to TeamLava that they restore this glitch.

It's a great selling point and would take this game to another level as far as decorating ideas go.

Any market expert knows that you need a great selling point to market your product. Not only will you sell a who,e lot of Black Magic counters to existing customers but you will draw in new people to the game if you have awesome features lje this!

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:42 PM
Chewytwix, do you have insider access to TeamLava and their staff?

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:47 PM
It could do no harm to leave this glitch in place.
It would only be beneficial to your bakery story game!

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:48 PM
Yes, I would definitely pay gems for a disappearing counter!!

Does anyone else agree?

It would be well worth the gems to see floating food in my spooky bakery!

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:53 PM
I can understand fixing a glitch that would harm their app, like a make millions in a minute glitch, but what harm would a disappearing counter do?

It adds blue to your purchase and increases sales and is a draw for new customers.

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:54 PM
Correction: it adds VALUE not blue

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 07:56 PM
Sweetstuff, how would I search for your bakery? I wasn't aware that searching for individual bakery's was possible

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 08:02 PM
I believe that all this dissatisfaction over the Halloween Bakery goals is that the players do not feel they are getting enough value for their gems, coins, efforts, and money spent on gems.

Why is TeamLava suddenly trying to create this type of stigma attached to their Bakery Story game?

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 08:06 PM
With anything people spend their money on, people want blue when spending their cash.

Without value it will be hard to keep their old, long time players and equally difficult to attract new players

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 08:07 PM
Correction again (darn auto correct) its VALUE, not blue

kooky panda
10-09-12, 08:11 PM
Lets keep this thread on the topic of the Black magic counters.

There has been a sufficient amount of feedback and discussion on the increase prices on bakery story.
Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

If you would like to discuss bakery increase prices, further, please post a new thread under the
Forum disputes (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 08:14 PM
TeamLava, how would it hurt the Bakery Story game to have a disappearing counter?
It would be terrific!!

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 08:18 PM
It would be amazing to have an entire Halloween bakery filled with floating food!!

Don't you all think?

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 08:27 PM
These Counters are usually available for a limited time only so it would only have to be available for this season.

Perhaps next season you could create Dr. Jekyll and When you rotate the figure the other way it becomes Mr. Hyde?

farmgirljane
10-09-12, 09:22 PM
Anyone have any suggestions? Feedback?

moonchips
10-10-12, 05:55 AM
I was the person that posted the pictures i was sooo excited to see it happening but all i have now are just a few screenshots of epic halloween memory... apparently when i could see the food floating. My nbr who visited could not really see it :( now no matter how i turn its just the way it is. No more disappearing

farmgirljane
10-11-12, 03:17 AM
I was the person that posted the pictures i was sooo excited to see it happening but all i have now are just a few screenshots of epic halloween memory... apparently when i could see the food floating. My nbr who visited could not really see it :( now no matter how i turn its just the way it is. No more disappearing

Oh, that is really sad. I read your post and got so excited. I went to my bakery to try this discovery out, but alas, no luck. Thank you for sharing your experience on the forum. Your little " glitch" had my creative juices flowing madly there for a moment, so many decorating ideas came to mind until I found it was only a computer error.

On this thread I'm trying to convince TeamLava that they really should make a disappearing Black Magic counter!

moonchips
10-11-12, 05:35 AM
i just added you on bakery story ^^
your bakery is very pretty~! my exams are nearing so i had to put in more tables for nbrs to leave tips since i dont have much time to check frequently, my bakery is a mess now. :(

teamedwardgirl101010
11-24-12, 05:27 PM
I think it may be just a glitch, and works for some people but not all.