PDA

View Full Version : Lost all that I ordered and no $ gained???

LorisStuff
10-09-12, 02:34 PM
I just spend several hours stocking my store. I had the cash register blocking my door so no one could come in. I finally got it stocked and opened up and within 5 minutes all of my stuff was gone and I did not get any $ from it???? Happen in Bakery Story today also. What is going on? I just turned my phone off and back on to see if that would help. But nope. UGHHH! So I spend all that $ on ordering and I am out the $?

[S8] Regina
10-09-12, 02:39 PM
Please note that blocking the door to your store to prevent items from being sold is not the designed use of this game. We are not able to guarantee the effectiveness of this game strategy.

If your items seem to have disappeared, this is generally the result of one of two causes:

1) The transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost.

2) The items have already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items) when you opened the door again.

LorisStuff
10-09-12, 02:43 PM
But the thing is I know I did not receive any money for the sold items! It is not up at the top in my $?????? But I am out the $ it took to order the items.

FrozenTurtle
10-09-12, 05:32 PM
Blocking the door to your store to prevent items from being sold is not the designed use of this game. Doing so may result in unintended and potentially unfavorable consequences. We would encourage you to not use this tactic while playing if you wish to avoid any problems.

sunnyazchica
10-09-12, 05:56 PM
I also have had that issue and do not believe I earned enough money to cover the items I had on the racks/tables. This has been occurring of late and did not used to be a problem. I have even had this issue recently with simply not allowing access to certain items in the store. When I come back, those are the items that are sold out. Didn't matter that my door was open the whole time.