PDA

View Full Version : How to get money quickly?

Strawberry6262
10-09-12, 10:50 AM
For all of my goals, it requires that I expand. This is really hard, because expanding is REALLY expensive. I'm only on 9x12, and every one of my goals tells me I need to keep expanding to complete the goal. I've only got 19,000 and 8 gems, and I don't plan on spending real money to get more money or gems.

Is it worth even trying to save? Or should I just ignore expanding altogether and buy other things? Is it better just to save to a large amount of money and get 3 expansions in one go, or one at a time? Did you skip it, what did you do?

laceylaine
10-09-12, 04:18 PM
What level are you on, because as you level up you'll get more ordering slots to make more money. I make a lot of money by ordering as many wedding dresses as I can because they make the most money. They take 22 hours though, so if you have the time to wait for the next day, it's the best money maker. Block your door if you have no clothes in your store, when your clothes arrive, unblock the door and you should get a stream of customers rushing in, might make your clothes sell faster. And don't log into the game so much while you're waiting for your clothes to sell. Sometimes that can slowdown your customer flow. I have 23 ordering slots right now, and if I order all wedding dresses, I make around $500,000 in a couple of days. That's the method I use for making a lot of money within a couple days :)

laceylaine
10-09-12, 05:37 PM
What level are you on, because as you level up you'll get more ordering slots to make more money. I make a lot of money by ordering as many wedding dresses as I can because they make the most money. They take 22 hours though, so if you have the time to wait for the next day, it's the best money maker. Block your door if you have no clothes in your store, when your clothes arrive, unblock the door and you should get a stream of customers rushing in, might make your clothes sell faster. And don't log into the game so much while you're waiting for your clothes to sell. Sometimes that can slowdown your customer flow. I have 23 ordering slots right now, and if I order all wedding dresses, I make around $500,000 in a couple of days. That's the method I use for making a lot of money within a couple days :)

Correction, about $100,000. Sorry for mistake, I got ahead of myself.

greatday2bealive
10-09-12, 11:05 PM
I make about 100,000 a day~make sure store is well stocked and customers are happy (enough dressing rooms and mirrors and placed in several different spots). I don't suggest blocking the door though. I also tip in my spare and earn around 10,000 coins in a day from that alone. (if you post a funny quote or joke then you will likely see an increase in number of people who tip you)...also obtain and maintain a 4 star rating as it also makes it more likely someone will tip you.

triztriz99
10-13-12, 04:56 PM
get lots of counter nd racks then close up ur shop nd order from most time it takes like 1 day orders (try ordering at night wen u sleep and wen u get bck from school they will be ready in couple of hours) and fill all racks/counters...and wait till all ur stuff sells ull get like 100,000 coins,....but it depends on how much racks and counters u have and how much the clothes cost or are worth... hop i helped...:)

greatday2bealive
10-14-12, 11:21 AM
I don't recommend closing shop bcs you are at risk of quick selling and the time you are taking to order new items is bringing you no income since your shop is closed. What I do it I block off a part of the store then when I order items I put them in the blocked off session. To have items to sell I either use a certain number of my ordering slots dedicated to selling right away and tge others for storage (in the blocked off area) or I alternate and use all the slots to store and after they are done then all of my next orders get put out for sales. Right now I am doing neither though since I am trying to master the 16 hr Halloween catalogue...so any items that I had 35,000 or more was put out to sell (didn't want to though bcs was waiting to do that at x-mas time.)

Gypsy_Cat
10-14-12, 02:53 PM
I wanted to block my door once too and was also worried about a quick sale. what I ended up doing was blocking the 2nd tile from the door so that they would walk in but not be able to go anywhere. Oddly enough my heart rating didn't even go down. Just make sure you don't use a rack or counter with product on it or you will get broken hearts.