PDA

View Full Version : User Guide

Longtail Cat
11-28-10, 09:34 AM
Hi there -

New to Restaurant Story and would like to know if there's a user guide which explains wha all the icons are, how to get gems other than paying for them, etc.

Thank you,

Longtail Cat

ZL123
11-28-10, 06:03 PM
Well, to get gems other than paying for them, after you cook/bake/grill something for a lot of times, you reach level 2 on that recipe. Then, after more times, you reach level 3 on that recipe. You'll get one gem for that. :)

ZL123
11-29-10, 10:36 PM
And if you go to the main menu (at the bottom-left of the game...) and click HELP/FAQ there are lots of other answers!

Unregistered
11-30-10, 07:30 AM
The FAQ is pretty good. Apart from that you can search the forums as lots of people's questions are answered here. If you're keen you could create your own user guide thread which collates the useful forum posts and Norman might make it sticky.

Unregistered
11-30-10, 09:00 AM
The FAQ is pretty good. Apart from that you can search the forums as lots of people's questions are answered here. If you're keen you could create your own user guide thread which collates the useful forum posts and Norman might make it sticky.

3squares
07-24-11, 01:05 PM
Is there a FAQ specific to Restaurant Story? Mods can u make it a sticky?

moratorro
07-25-11, 07:09 AM
Groupmagma is working on this...

Rachael98
07-25-11, 08:00 AM

In-game go Menu->Help/FAQ.

designsbybriana
07-25-11, 08:56 AM
I actually wrote something because I knew there was nothing out there and the FAQ, which IS helpful, doesn't cover everything. LMK what you think.
Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

ultrafrog
07-25-11, 02:12 PM
Great job Briana!

Other ideas you could include are links to the food efficiency spreadsheet - giving players an idea of how to calculate which foods provide the most coin/xp for time spent cooking.

Maybe add a section on restaurant/bakery themes - Sometimes it's difficult to come up with inspiration for restaurant design. Actually I want to make a thread on this.

3squares
07-27-11, 09:57 AM
Great job Briana!

Other ideas you could include are links to the food efficiency spreadsheet - giving players an idea of how to calculate which foods provide the most coin/xp for time spent cooking.

Maybe add a section on restaurant/bakery themes - Sometimes it's difficult to come up with inspiration for restaurant design. Actually I want to make a thread on this.

Where is this?

Thanks for yr guide Briana!

I have a q about gifts. I accepted gifts of paint and other materials, but when I goto my gifts , they r not in there. Where did they go?

Thanks!

designsbybriana
07-31-11, 10:35 AM
ultrafrog -

Thanks for the suggestions.

Do you know who maintains the spreadsheet? I've seen it posted in the forums a few times. Maybe they will let me use it and I can give them full credit for it :)

LMK if you work on themes. I'm all for having people help me with my blog. I've had a lot of nice comments and people helping with screen prints and suggestions. It's like a big happy collaboration!

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com