PDA

View Full Version : I'm on level 62 and I have NO DIAMOND :( I'm getting super depressed here!!!

magoz89
10-09-12, 08:00 AM
I don't know what to do but I can't breed any diamond dragon and on monster story I have 4 diamonds it makes me wanna quit dragon story!!! Can I pass my gold from dragon story to monster story plz plz plz plz plz!!!!

2cool4zoo
10-09-12, 08:05 AM
I don't know what to do but I can't breed any diamond dragon and on monster story I have 4 diamonds it makes me wanna quit dragon story!!! Can I pass my gold from dragon story to monster story plz plz plz plz plz!!!!

you not the only one fed up about no diamonds even after so many levels. I dont think they actually care........

badger8
10-09-12, 08:38 AM
I feel your pain. Level 50 & also no diamond.

Horntail21
10-09-12, 08:43 AM
Just got mine recently from a charm/seabreeze combo if you wanna try that maybe.

purplegem611
10-09-12, 08:48 AM
It took me forever... You have to keep breeding the same two over and over without changing the dragons... I think that may help. I used firestorm and island it took about a million tries lol... But finally I got one! Those two will also breed many of the other dragons too. I just kept selling the ones I didn't want or need

bigtail2
10-09-12, 09:29 AM
If it's any consolation, you aren't alone. I have been maxed at 63 for some time and don't have one either. I am also almost ready to pull the plug on the game out of pure frustration.

dragonolic
10-09-12, 01:59 PM
You aren't alone. I managed to get the Infinity but still no actual Diamond (I hate seeing that stupid goal there day after day)....

But yes, they don't care. One TL moderator replied that it is because "when you finally do get it, you'll be sure to show all your friends!"

-.-

dragonolic
10-09-12, 02:00 PM
Also I still have no diamond on monster story, so you are lucky there.

dragonolic
10-09-12, 02:15 PM
Can you friend me in game?

ubobdgc
10-09-12, 02:15 PM
I don't even play DS, I just gift gold to him, (lost a bet), but it would have been nice to know

ubobdgc
10-09-12, 02:16 PM
I would add you, but I didn't even start the game(read the last post I posted)

dragonolic
10-09-12, 02:18 PM
Thanks anyway :p

mylittlecups
10-09-12, 05:33 PM
I am level 48 and I still have no diamond dragon. I am very frustrated with this game.

twinsr2xfun
10-09-12, 07:42 PM
I hear you about the diamond! I am a level 63, constantly breed and no diamond either! Also- I don't have many of the rare ones too! I think I need a mental eval - not sure why I keep playing! (Well, it's because of the friends I have in the game)

sweetstuff525
10-09-12, 07:47 PM
Yay I'm not the only one

didiljar
10-09-12, 07:54 PM
Four words =don give up easily!!!
If people can do,so do we!!!!

smile4katie
10-10-12, 04:47 AM
I finally got mine with 10 fruitful "cloud" and 10 charm "puck" good luck I was done with this game and there she came on the first try with that pair. I spent 1000s of breeding hours trying with others.

pun8
10-10-12, 07:08 AM
I was also going they depression till idecidedi wouldn't go around and feeling jealous and left out going around to other islands. I continue to play sporadically with minimal island hopping just to people I have chatted with in the past. No luck as yet but not feeling left out I the old I have same story in MS too. No diamond anywhere in sight! All the best to all of u in the sameboat!

pun8
10-10-12, 07:09 AM
I am level 63! Forgot to mention that earlier!

farrels
10-10-12, 07:10 AM
I am level 50 and no diamond.

swanhenge
10-10-12, 08:08 AM
Don't give up. Keep with a combo for a while, then try another.
You'll be glad you stuck with it. Game totally changes once you get one.

darkrandy
10-10-12, 09:40 AM
Four words =don give up easily!!!
If people can do,so do we!!!!

Agreed
Never give up

karach
10-10-12, 10:17 AM
no diamond level 52, OMG, I just wanna **** my self, where's my diamond, I rename the dragons and it doesn't work at all,I have no idea what is going on since I got all dragons in MS quite easy,ok never never give up.

storm8storm_00
10-10-12, 10:56 AM
I am lvl 63, no diamond so far, but while I was reading this thread 5 min ago I saw the comment about breeding charm/seabreeze... So I tried my lvl 10 Seabreeze with my lvl 10 Charm and on the first try it said 2 days breeding time!!! I've been trying forever with all type of combinations but never this one! I am so excited!!!

[S8] Elsa
10-10-12, 11:14 AM
Don't give up! Diamond Dragons are tough to get because they're super, super rare but since they're rare, they set your Island apart and make it unique. :)

storm8storm_00
10-10-12, 11:27 AM
Actually forget my last message... I just bought gold to finish the breeding and it turned out to be a Titan dragon... Tried the same combo again and got 20 hrs breeding so either a magic or a island... I'm sick and tired of trying! I'm so close to just drop the game...

coolgamegirl27
10-10-12, 12:01 PM
Don't give up! Diamond Dragons are tough to get because they're super, super rare but since they're rare, they set your Island apart and make it unique. :)

I have around 80 nbrs and half of them have at least 1 Diamond, How will getting a Diamond set MY Island apart and make it unique??? It seems that there are two types of Island, those that can get Diamonds (and do multiple times)and those who will never get one in a month of Sundays!!!

krisypie1
10-10-12, 12:42 PM
Don't give up. I am on level 60 with now luck getting a diamond. I keep breeding Wizard level 10 and Fairy level 7. Yesterday I finally got
an Infinity 40 hrs. Hopefully now when I breed that I will get the original diamond.

bigtail2
10-10-12, 01:11 PM
When did the diamonds come out? June? Four months of essentially constantly trying to get one, without any luck....there reaches some point where it just isn't fun any more. I appreciate a challenge, and understand the need for incentive to keep us playing....but at some point you have to wonder if it is ever going to happen.

And it definitely doesn't help to get a long breed, wait, long incubating egg, wait. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's been a while since there was any excitement to balance the frustration.

10-10-12, 08:25 PM
When did the diamonds come out? June? Four months of essentially constantly trying to get one, without any luck....there reaches some point where it just isn't fun any more. I appreciate a challenge, and understand the need for incentive to keep us playing....but at some point you have to wonder if it is ever going to happen.

And it definitely doesn't help to get a long breed, wait, long incubating egg, wait. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's been a while since there was any excitement to balance the frustration.

Pony Roar i am sorry to differ with you but TL seems to enjoy creating two classes the haves and the have nots. Most of my neighbors have diamonds for that matter almost all hve seabreeze. I can not get either. Can't get seabreeze so can't use it to get diamond. I do not have the new goals so i am flying blind trying for the whites. When is TL going to even the playing field? I really feel most of us have been patient long enough!

chingchongbingbong
10-11-12, 12:12 AM
Hey man, I'm in the same boat... i'm lvl 62 and have tried over 150 times... ACTIVELY for a diamond dragon. When i think of all the island dragons i had to endure through i cringe in disdain and want to shoot myself. But I'm gonna be hopeful. I'm trying a new combo and gonna give it a few dozen times before i resign myself to being a Havenot. AND, i think a lot of ppl do spend $$ on this game.. a large handful of your neighbors probably bought their diamond. Keep up the good work! Adding you and cheering you on man!

NouraMoh
10-11-12, 01:37 AM
I'm at 63 also and no diamond after thousands of tries and combos. Then I got it on my iPad which is level 24 first try !!!

I'm super pissed :/

cedkugedchgd
10-11-12, 03:13 AM
i can feel your paaaaiiin :( i'm on level 57 and also don't have one...

i've already been trying the same combo for 3 weeks -.-

vispper
10-11-12, 08:14 AM
I am level 63, still no diamond, so u should be happy compare to me

dragonolic
10-11-12, 12:30 PM
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Einstein

"Don't give up" "Keep trying" are cute platitudes for a week, maybe two. Four months? No thanks.

jakinyc
10-11-12, 03:44 PM
I have around 80 nbrs and half of them have at least 1 Diamond, How will getting a Diamond set MY Island apart and make it unique??? It seems that there are two types of Island, those that can get Diamonds (and do multiple times)and those who will never get one in a month of Sundays!!!

Haha! Too true! I'm on level 63 and nothing! Everyone of my neighbors have them (even the newbies) but not me. Very frustrating!

rusticjess
10-11-12, 04:31 PM
I'm ready to press the uninstall button on my phone for this game

juvides
10-11-12, 04:32 PM
Same here lvl 62 noooooo diamond grrrrrrrrrr.

130986ale86
10-11-12, 04:33 PM
me too...not yet getting diamond dragon on 55 level.but i'm still trying and try...not give up.

krisypie1
10-11-12, 07:20 PM
Don't give up. I am on level 62 and was having a hard time getting a diamond. I kept breeding Wizard level 10 and Fairy level 7. On Tuesday October 9th I finally got an Infinity 40 hrs. Hopefully now when I breed infinity with another dragon, I will get the original diamond also.

dragonolic
10-12-12, 04:58 AM
Haha! Too true! I'm on level 63 and nothing! Everyone of my neighbors have them (even the newbies) but not me. Very frustrating!

This :)

Martin323
10-12-12, 06:23 AM
Don't give up. I am on level 62 and was having a hard time getting a diamond. I kept breeding Wizard level 10 and Fairy level 7. On Tuesday October 9th I finally got an Infinity 40 hrs. Hopefully now when I breed infinity with another dragon, I will get the original diamond also.
I'm sorry, but you won't. On order to get Diamond you have to combine 4 elements, infinity is a single-element dragon and will give you a total of max. 3 elements in a breed. Another possibility is to breed another infinity and breed those two.

swanhenge
10-12-12, 07:56 AM
As simple as this sounds, it might actually work...

I think it's been stated the most common breeding pair for the diamond is Firestorm/Island. If you're not having any luck with your pair, maybe try to feed up another pair and give them a try for while. Maybe it isn't so much the "cursed, unlucky island" as it is the unlucky dragons. *shrug* I mean why not, at this point, right?

I have a diamond on both my games, but my son is feeling the pain just like everyone else. We're gonna keep at it. Don't give up.

Isla03
10-15-12, 11:26 PM
My mum was on lvl 56 when she quit so I took over and bred an epic wizard/epic fairy 7 times and got an infinity on 7 th try as well as 2 more wizards,bit more patience than mum lol

Kami365
10-16-12, 01:20 AM
I played dragons story more than 12 to14 hours a day,so many try for Diamond but all failed,my level 37 and only got firestorm & Island,it's funny ya!!

FridayFreckled
10-16-12, 08:07 AM
I'm level 61, no diamond here either (or on MS, for that matter).

I'm actually more frustrated with MS than I am here, maybe because there I just keep getting the same 2 types over and over and over again, where here on DS I at least get some variety to my failed attempts.

At least now I have several non-diamond hybrids to work towards here in DS, what with the light dragons and the various other hybrids that are still coming available. I'm missing a few of those, so I poke at them for a while, then back to diamond hunting..... then back to hybrids for a while. Rinse, repeat.

I'll use gold to speed up every once in a while, but I don't buy gold. So -- just finely honing my patience s****s. I'm a parent of two young kids and a full-time college student (back to school) as well, so I think my patience must be at epic levels by now! *laugh*

dr0000
10-16-12, 08:40 AM
Finally today I got 44 hr breeding. Familiar with eagle

storm8storm_00
10-16-12, 09:24 AM
Bro keep trying! I got mine yesterday... Seabreeze x Charm both lvl 10 I've got a Titan, two mindvolts... a couple of common dragons and the FINALLY the Diamond! took about 10-15 tries... I had decided that it would have been the last breeding and if I did'nt get the diamond I would delete the game and BAMM I got it hahah

khanine
10-16-12, 06:10 PM
Level 63 for almost two weeks now... And no diamond too T~T

didiljar
10-16-12, 07:04 PM
u believe every island got different kind of breeding a diamond,not all the same..so we must find out ourself,that's the freaking PROBLEM!.
level 63 no diamond.feel like !.

mattyboo1
10-16-12, 07:05 PM
I have no diamond on dragon or monster

sweetstuff525
10-16-12, 07:06 PM
Yay I reached level 63 and got my last light boost having ten epic light dragons.... Still no diamond sux

didiljar
10-16-12, 11:16 PM
Yessss i just got my diamond!!!!!!
Using charm and seabreeze!!!!
Im so happy today!
To all my great friends,keep trying using charm and seabreeze,name doesn't matter used epic.!

didiljar
10-16-12, 11:17 PM
my ID didiljar..I don lie to you all..now I know diamond can really be BREED.patience.

130986ale86
10-17-12, 04:48 AM
congrats didiljar for getting diamond...i'll keeping trying for my diamond.

bahamamama12
10-20-12, 06:15 AM
I just don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying for the diamond for 4 MONTHS now, with every possible combination I can imagine. While trying for the diamond I'm getting the same dragons all over again. I get some super rares, but just the ones that I already have (5 atlantis dragons, but no mermaid for example). I'm so sick of waiting!! Most of my neighbors have at least one.. Why does this game have to be like that? Feel like crying it's so depressing. And well, last week I lost 380 gold for a common dragon. I was saving for a diamond. So guys, I will probably never ever get one. I'm on level 62 by the way....

G0RDIT0
10-20-12, 11:29 AM
Level 63 and no diamond either. I tried numerous times but eventually decided i was wasting my time on it. Are levels capped at 63? seems no one posting here is higher.

yeshayahu
12-18-16, 03:04 PM
Hi Friends. I have been breeding for Quasar, Astromancer, Glimmer, & Crown Jewel Diamonds for months. Jade Karin breeding continuesly since September.
Nothing. Nada. I am so frustrated getting common Diamonds over and over instead of the Diamond I want. Diamond Temple is useless and costly.
Boosting while using Diamond Temple is also useless.
We get a repeat Breed on Fantasy Forest which I have asked and asked for Dragon Story for two years because I have so many dragons. My DragonVale game has a repeat icon for over three years & DragonVale World got one within two months. Fantasy Forest get it but not Dragon Story which needs.

yeshayahu
12-18-16, 03:11 PM
And Helios I have tried over and over to get. First time was 300 X's and counting. 2nd and 3rd time 100 times each and counting. The first time I actually got depression over Helios. So now when I reach 100 X's and counting I quit. I am so fed up with breeding that I spend very little time on my Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story. Fantasy Forest Story I just breed and leave.

yeshayahu
12-18-16, 03:18 PM
Do you know a Friend actually got Helios as a fail while breeding for Easter Bunny. I think breeding for a Helios 800 X's is a little much, but a Friend finally got it. Whereas others get doubles and triples with no trouble at all. So I am truly fed up. Especially on my DragonVale I have gotten my dragonsvwith no trouble at all. If specials dragons time runs out all our dragons come back for the Winter Season.

yeshayahu
12-18-16, 04:11 PM
I am new to this thread. Have everyone here tried who cannot get a Diamond tried (Wizard & Fairy=Diamond) to get the original Diamond. I have 2 Diamonds on my LovesDragonLair and 2 Diamonds on MythicDragons using this breed. I have given this breed to many of my Friends who been unable to get a dragon. Also you can get Infinity with this breed.

yeshayahu
12-18-16, 04:21 PM
My trouble is getting the rare Diamonds. I have asked Lava for a Repeat Breed Icon for over two years and Fantasy Forest gets it. So dissapointed. Because while breeding for a Diamond you hit the wrong dragon and have to start all over again. This has happened to me over and over. So many times I have lost count. All I breed for now are Diamond Dragons. Breed & do my Enchanted Farms and leave. Spin to Win is a joke. I only do the one game to get free dragons because do not want to stop the breed for a Diamond even though I am not getting the Diamond I want.

random59
12-19-16, 02:39 PM
My trouble is getting the rare Diamonds. I have asked Lava for a Repeat Breed Icon for over two years and Fantasy Forest gets it. So dissapointed. Because while breeding for a Diamond you hit the wrong dragon and have to start all over again. This has happened to me over and over. So many times I have lost count. All I breed for now are Diamond Dragons. Breed & do my Enchanted Farms and leave. Spin to Win is a joke. I only do the one game to get free dragons because do not want to stop the breed for a Diamond even though I am not getting the Diamond I want.

You should be so lucky getting the rare diamonds you want, whilst trying for Crown Jewel I got 7 Anubis and 5 Gold before I managed to get Crown Jewel. Popped Olympus on the nest with Mercury thinking it was water and got another Achilles but can I get Glimmer, no, so it will come but in time.

PinkBubbles75
12-19-16, 04:15 PM
I've heard that people have gotten the diamond dragon by breeding fairy & wizard... I'm kicking myself b/c I had a wizard dragon a while ago (already have fairy flying around somewhere) but I traded it b/c I didn't really want it. If I would've known at the time people have gotten diamond by breeding it, I would've kept it. I haven't gotten a wizard dragon since then so hopefully I'll get one eventually :/

docpaine
12-19-16, 08:06 PM
It really is just a persistence thing :') I was well past lv 100 before I got mine. No real strategy or anything either, I just kept throwing in 4+ color pairs until I got it. Best of luck to everyone still working at it!

islanddoll1
12-19-16, 08:30 PM
I'm at level 112, been playing since 2012 and i don't have a diamond yet. I don't really think I'll get it. My breeding den is always occupied with various 4 color combinations and I've never gotten one yet. So if it comes I'm happy but I'm not holding my breath.

Nikkook
12-20-16, 04:14 PM
I was 120 when I got my first. So surprised! It's been hard collecting hybrids and there are many I haven't managed to get yet, even at 156.
Don't give up!

Bastiaan0
12-20-16, 04:45 PM
Main account level 127, second account level 32. Just be patient, eventually it'll come.

rado_nik
12-21-16, 09:45 AM
Everybody!
I got my first Diamond dragon when was 115 lvl after 42 times try combo Metal-Goodwitch - it have least results - 14 and one of them is Diamond Dragon. The second one Diamond come to me when was 151 lvl with Justice-Fuzzy combo, but don't remember after how many tries

My big son make Diamond Dragon 3 times with Elements-Light combo easily after 8-10 tries, but this combo didn't work for me.

I have theory so every player have different combo for Diamond

Don't give up!!!