PDA

View Full Version : coins disappearing

mattscorner
10-08-12, 09:06 PM
hi all! brand new to rs; just downloaded the halloween version and never played before. twice this week i've done something to earn a 'badge'...the screen pops up and says "you get xxxx xp and $$$$ coins"...which is awesome, but almost as soon as they're added, they disappear. it's very confusing..i'm trying to do the math and see how it's possible, but it literally happens immediately. anyone else notice this? any insight would help. thanks!

chewytwix
10-09-12, 07:23 PM
Yes, this is a problem for Bakery too. I have the same problem, but there is a lame way to prevent it from happening. This problem only happens if you leave your app running all night. In the morning, you'll have a welcome sign that says congrats, you've made XXX amount! You play for a little bit, but the coins drop without you spending anything.

You can prevent this by closing all your story games BEFORE you go to sleep. If you leave it running, you'll lose however much the screen says you've made overnight. LAME. This issue has been around for months.

lattelaugh
10-10-12, 06:06 AM
I've lost two gems, one from a goal and one from leveling up. I haven't noticed the coin level, so it could be coins too. They just disappeared. I've lost gems in tap to manage, but not the case here. I turn my game off at night, but this is happening during the day. :-/

bawpotter
10-10-12, 07:37 PM
This never happened to me, I'm glad though. As long as you aren't losing hundreds of thousands of coins.