PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bonus?

lylahmae
10-08-12, 06:58 PM
I very rarely get a daily bonus. Does anyone else experience this. I think I have only gotten it three or four times.

lylahmae
10-09-12, 03:22 AM
So I am the only one not getting a bonus??

pinkster73
10-09-12, 06:13 AM
Don't feel neglected, I read your thread, I just don't play dragon :p

lylahmae
10-09-12, 04:02 PM
Don't feel neglected, I read your thread, I just don't play dragon :p

Thanks pinkster! Maybe I am the only one with this issue.

pinkster73
10-09-12, 04:26 PM
It's looking that way.

At least I'm here to listen and give sympathy :p

DellyBean
10-10-12, 02:28 AM
I very rarely get a daily bonus. Does anyone else experience this. I think I have only gotten it three or four times.

I've only received the daily bonus once, and i've been playing it non stop for about a week.

pinkpotassium
10-10-12, 08:06 AM
yeah i've only gotten it once and I can't send gold to neighbors. I have 38 neighbors and every time i try to send them gold it says I already have...but...
i havent.

nmishii
10-10-12, 08:34 AM
I got a daily bonus today. I didn't pay attention to previous days. I just downloaded the day several days ago and don't play much.

jl0408
10-10-12, 10:11 AM

I play multiple times a day for over a month and have only seen it a handful of times. When it does show up it says its the day one bonus.

[S8] Elsa
10-10-12, 10:53 AM
You may not be seeing the Daily Bonus dialogue each time that you earn the bonus. The game will attempt to connect to the servers a few times before it gives you a failed connection error. The first time, it may give you the Daily Bonus, so when you open the game you may not see that dialogue box, but you'll notice you've received the bonus.

If you feel you aren't correctly receiving the bonus, please take some screenshots and let us know if you see any error messages. :)

lylahmae
10-10-12, 06:42 PM
So my connection fails every time? Is that what you are saying? I never get that message but I will see about tracking my coins from night to morning and see if they change. Maybe my connection does fail every single time and I don't get notified .

bepja
10-11-12, 03:00 AM
I'm playing for a week now (and playing almost continously) and never received the daily bonus so far. And I also get an error on sending gold to my neighbors as well most of the time.

jl0408
10-11-12, 07:20 AM
I'm playing for a week now (and playing almost continously) and never received the daily bonus so far. And I also get an error on sending gold to my neighbors as well most of the time.

That may be because you can only gift gold to 3 neighbors per day. I didn't realize that my first week either.

lylahmae
10-11-12, 03:43 PM
So day one and YES I did get a bonus without seeing the screen or a failed connection. So I am getting it just no notification. Could you also make the update notification go away...please?

elione
12-20-12, 12:49 AM
i'm playing for months now (several times a day) i'm level 45 and i received the daily bonus maybe twice........it's ok i got 1 million points but ...not fare

elione
12-20-12, 12:51 AM
coins not points :-)

Storm072
02-01-13, 07:10 PM
i dont recieve any daily bonus rewards either.. very rarely does it come up for me to accept it and it is always on day 1 as well. i play this on multiple android devices and it happens on both of them. maybe it is a bug on android???

MoltresRider
02-03-13, 09:20 AM
the daily bonus pops up for me but NO COINS are added to my coins after I accept them!!!

Cutbow
02-05-13, 11:44 AM
You may not be seeing the Daily Bonus dialogue each time that you earn the bonus. The game will attempt to connect to the servers a few times before it gives you a failed connection error. The first time, it may give you the Daily Bonus, so when you open the game you may not see that dialogue box, but you'll notice you've received the bonus.

If you feel you aren't correctly receiving the bonus, please take some screenshots and let us know if you see any error messages. :)

Using the in game photo tool doesn't show any coin, gold, s****, or food amounts on Android. Is there another way to get a pic with the numbers showing?

cortnylyn
02-05-13, 01:43 PM
I'm on Kindle been playing for the past few months on DS. Since about 4weeks now I only get the daily bonus on day 1 and day 2 then it does not show up again till after the next 3,4,5 Then suddenly when it is day 1 again I see it. In FS it works each and every day as it should in DS.

sweettooth6
02-09-13, 10:55 AM
I get it once every week or so.