PDA

View Full Version : Story Adventure 4 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

ButterPanda
10-08-12, 03:59 PM
Continue the Adventure Story!

This is the fourth and final story for this week's contest (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36885-Story-Adventure-1-WINNERS-ANNOUNCED)! Each person who posts will add a short blurb that continues the story following the post of the person above, starting with ours.

Contest and Rules:
-The first person to post in this thread will continue based on our story below.
-After that, each following person to post will then continue the story based on the last persons post.
-Only post 3-4 sentences to continue the story.
-Only 1 entry per person.
-Your entry for the first story must be posted no later than Tuesday October 9th by noon PDT.
-Remember to continue the story from the last post.

Prizes:
-4 Random winners will be selected.
-Each winner will receive 30 Gems to the game of their choice (150 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
-You can select any 1 TeamLava game to send the Gems to.

Story beginning:
I looked at my watch, it's 7:00 pm, Halloween night. "Now I am in the city," I muttered to myself as I looked at the jumble of people and buildings. I was downtown, near the old costume shop that everyone raves about and bored out of my mind. Like usual, I told myself I have to wait till midnight on Halloween for the "real" fun to begin. The city was glowing to impress with the dominate buildings lit up and down the streets. All you can see is people mocking the undead. Kids and adults dressed in all kind of outfits. "No costume!" a kid wearing a zombie outfit screamed and pointed at me while walking by with his family...

Winners:
-malibu22baby
-mattyboo1
-rengirl1978
-brohim

FarmerTrunte
10-08-12, 04:16 PM
...all dress up like zombies... as they passed, I got goosebumps...
And just to see the " dead " look in their eyes...
OH NO they were not dressed... They were real zombies... I'm sure....

bawpotter
10-08-12, 04:19 PM
I ignored him, although I had half a mind not to say something back to him. All of a sudden, my cell phone rang. I took it out, and apparently I had recieved a text. I opened the text, and it said 3 simple, but very frightening words.

"I'm watching you."

10-08-12, 04:27 PM
It was from an unknown number, and I was terrified. I looked around my surrounding, only to find normal people walking on the sidewalks. The zombies have left too. I hurried back to my house, for this "fun" was too frightening...

OrdinaryJoe
10-08-12, 04:34 PM
When I walked in my house, the lights went dark. The TV turned on by itself. There was a message on the screen. There was that same message, those three simple words: "I'm watching you." I turned the TV off quickly. It turned itself back on, with the message on the screen now saying "Don't you dare". I stood frozen...

mattyboo1
10-08-12, 05:43 PM
I tried to change the channel nothing changed I unplugged the television and suddenly the power went out and the all the doors in the house SLAMMED!!! I got thrown in my chair and the tv turned itself back with theses three words you are DEAD and then the tv did an amazing horrible thing it ....

msvidkiller13
10-08-12, 05:55 PM
"Zombies started coming out of screen, lights turning on and off, doors opening and closing and the windows opening and closing. Then darkness.........

oreo42709
10-08-12, 06:26 PM
appeared again with smog underneath the front door. i glanced with fear trying to escape the chair but before i could escape, the cord from the television wrapped me as tight as a mummy and i was stuck. The only thing i could do was to stay as calm as i could and remember where i had put my wrist band. This wasn't ANY wrist band, this was my special possession.

54starr
10-08-12, 06:57 PM
In panic I tried to search the room for my wrist band but the wire came up and began to wrap around my arms,tighter, and tighter as the wire rised from the ground. The floor was now a cloud of smoke, and green slime. Every time I would move the wire would wrap tighter as if it was an anaconda and I was its prey, just squeesing the life out of me. As the zombies came through the TV, the pixels had flew everywhere, s****ping me and leaving marks, ripping anything in its way as if they were sharp knives flying all around the room.

Playermanmaster
10-08-12, 07:01 PM
I was doomed. Then, i was banished from the physical world and was a permament person who lived in my own dreams. There, i dreamt i was saved.

pinkbutterflyangel2
10-08-12, 07:40 PM
My dreams became more like a horror story like I was forever running from something chasing me. Unsure what to do I tried to wake myself up and hope the cords thought I was dead. Instead I woke up and the zombies had abducted me. I also realized I had my wrist band in my pocket as I I dreamt it there....

baseballguy4444
10-08-12, 10:06 PM
So I reached for my pocket but the cords were too tight for me to move. The zombie realized I was reaching for my pocket and then asked in a scratchy throat "what are you reaching for?" I replied with "just a bracelet." the zombie then can over and...

cast1532
10-08-12, 10:14 PM
Snatch the candy bracelet from my hands. Since the zombie was distracted with the candy bracelet I decided to make a run for it. I ran as fast as I can when I bumped into this giant gate. I slowly open the gate and was walking up to a mansion when I heard a scream "Do not eat ..."

rengirl1978
10-08-12, 10:15 PM
Amazingly reached into my pocket and got it out for me! I asked him to place it on my wrist, and in an instant....

CruiserBobs
10-08-12, 10:28 PM
and in an instant, the zombie snapped the bracelet onto my hand. Bright, white light began shining from my hand and it lit up the entire house. The darkness was all gone, but the zombie was still standing there smiling and grunting. The zombie moved his head closer to mine and as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes...

xoxjenn
10-08-12, 11:21 PM
As I stared into his beautiful blue eyes I began to go into a trance. Spinning, spinning, spinning. I kept telling myself to snap out of it, but my body wouldn't let me. It was like I had become paralyzed.

bigbux3
10-08-12, 11:27 PM
Under it's control I was able to see things that others couldn't. I could see into his mind. He was holding 2 the most powerful, darkest, and eeriest secrets anyone could ever have. The first secret contained...

Assamii
10-09-12, 01:48 AM
The first secret contained a powerful tricky s****, which is the ability of controlling others minds! Wow, that's an interesting thing made me even more curious to keep searching in this zombie's mind. Couldn't wait to know more about this great s****. While I was trying to find more informations about it, suddenly! The vision started to get harder for me.

kisseop
10-09-12, 02:53 AM
I tried even harder and finally broke the wall that was keeping me away of another secret. The zombie was cursed by witch and he thinks that using me will help him to take off the curse. I reached further but suddenly I was pushed away, connection broken. He must have felt what I just did, too terrified to look at him I closed my eyes. "I have an offer for you" he hissed.

brohim
10-09-12, 03:27 AM
"If you help me rid this curse, I will grant you access to a halloween party you will never forget." I forcefully opened my eyes and in the zombies left decaying hand was a key. "They key of the Haunted House!" I shouted as I reached for it. The zombie quickly pulled his hand away and hissed, "The witch is the one that organises the Haunted House Halloween party, she will be found on the very top level. Once you reach the room in which she practices her witchcraft you must...

Zetra
10-09-12, 03:57 AM
Back to the reality,A flash straight from my wristband,Vaporized zombie into ashes,As I open my eyes,I look around,then look at the wrist band."I'm going to end this zombie attack",and the mystery man in my dream decides to help me.But is this having any connection to this wrist band?I closely look at the wrist band,There's a tiny sentence says:Saints will arrive,banishes the evil".

Zetra
10-09-12, 03:57 AM
Ignore my post.

10-09-12, 04:59 AM
you must use this invisibility cloak to hide yourself and spy on the witch. you must study what her weakness is and what material her magic doesn't affect. Once you do this you must report back to me so i can get you the materials that will help you attack the witch. she will more then likely challenge you to a duel, in which you will accept and say if you win she must lift the curse on me and at that point i will give you the key.

unosocite
10-09-12, 05:19 AM
At this point, Im not sure at all what to do. Say yes to the zombie now so I can escape when he's gone, or accept his deal and help him? The choice is obvious- im too terrified to deny, so I nod my head as of sign of accepting our deal. The zombie quickly grabs my hand and bites it. He stares into my eyes, grinning, "we'll be in contact"...

chewytwix
10-09-12, 06:36 AM
My wretched hand began to pulsate from the bite of that hideous zombie as the T-virus began to spread across my veins and within moments, I watched my hands slowly contort into the same sickly, sallow pigment as my undead brothers. As my body transformed, I froze as I remembered the second secret, a more horrifying burden I must now also carry: zombies crave brains because brains carry the memories of those they were close with. I realized that zombie I had just "met" was really a distorted figure of my best friend from high school. My screams slowly turned into unrecognizable grunts as I now crave the shared memories of those whom I knew while I was alive.

ardiaz
10-09-12, 09:05 AM
Now I'm become one of them. walking around the city.in a Halloween night. this will be the scariest Halloween night ever, Screams everywhere,roars , and ........

malibu22baby
10-09-12, 11:25 AM
I start twitching. I feel an overpowering hunger building inside me. I can't focus everything is moving so fast inside my brain I must eat I must. I hear something. over there it's Mr. CES.. something I can't remember I need him. the hunger is over powering me...

bakeryipad2
10-09-12, 11:28 AM
I walked to the Halloween part organized by the witch, and climbed up the creepy stairs decorated with real bones until I reached the top floor. I put on the invisibility clock and watched her silently. She kept mixing potions and trying to zap a piece of silk, but never zapped it. I knew I could use the wool as protection. While trying to mix a potion, she created by accident an onion, which burned her hands. I knew that onions hurt her, so I smiled, but the witch turned around and started looking in my direction as if she heard or saw me...

bakeryipad2
10-09-12, 11:29 AM
Not I want to edit "wool as protection" to " silk as protection"

leeanndonohue
10-09-12, 01:34 PM
And every one ran away and screemed. Then i went to the bathroom and to my horrer i saw no reflection. I rubed my eyes and i felt the need to feed. So i went out and drank blood. Then i realized that i was a vampier. I could not beileave it. Then i woke up. It was only a dream. Or is it?

ButterPanda
10-09-12, 02:01 PM
Winners:
-malibu22baby
-mattyboo1
-rengirl1978
-brohim

bigbux3
10-09-12, 02:06 PM
Congrats winners!

mattyboo1
10-09-12, 02:33 PM
I would like my gems sent to restaurant story please

malibu22baby
10-09-12, 03:09 PM
I would like my gems sent to my farm story please. thanks!!! :)

brohim
10-10-12, 02:56 AM
Gold sent too Monster Story please!

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 06:39 PM
ARe the gems coming soon I have not recieved mine yet

I would like 30 gems to my restaurant story

dalula
10-10-12, 07:23 PM
ARe the gems coming soon I have not recieved mine yet

I would like 30 gems to my restaurant story

You should PM butterpanda if it takes too many days, but you should be patient. they take usually 2-3 days to be added.

mattyboo1
10-10-12, 07:39 PM
You should PM butterpanda if it takes too many days, but you should be patient. they take usually 2-3 days to be added.

Has this happened to you before

chewytwix
10-10-12, 07:42 PM

If you PM butterpanda, you should get a response the same day. S/he is pretty good about responding.

ssajo50
10-11-12, 06:37 AM
If you PM butterpanda, you should get a response the same day. S/he is pretty good about responding.

I won in story adventure #3... But could not post where I'd like my gold/gem to go to. So, I PM butterpanda and she/he has not responded. Hope it's soon though :)

malibu22baby
10-11-12, 11:35 AM
I would like my gems sent to my farm story please. thanks!!! :)

I have not received my gems either.

FarmerTrunte
10-11-12, 11:52 AM
I have not received my gems either.

I won in Story Adventure 2, and I still don't have received my gems...
I PM ButterPanda after 3 days, haven't heard anything yet..
But hope it wont be long :) , even it's 5 days ago...

mattyboo1
10-11-12, 02:16 PM
I know it should not be this long I still haven't got my 30 gems to restaurant story

dalula
10-11-12, 03:02 PM

Yes, you just need to be patient and PM butterpanda. i get mine on friday most of the time.

ariesblu
10-11-12, 03:22 PM
Well congrats to the winners. Hopefully you'll get your gems.

mattyboo1
10-11-12, 04:05 PM
Well congrats to the winners. Hopefully you'll get your gems.

I hope so

mattyboo1
10-13-12, 06:14 AM

Gems to restaurant story please I have still not gotten them.

ssajo50
10-15-12, 08:33 AM
Still have not received gold to my dragon story (winner-Story Adventure 3)... Any update on the other winners?

FarmerTrunte
10-15-12, 08:43 AM
I won in Story Adventure 2, and still no gems to my Bakery :(

malibu22baby
10-15-12, 12:08 PM
still havent received my gems to my farm story after winning story adventure 4

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 02:34 PM
still havent received my gems to my farm story after winning story adventure 4
I have not received my 30 gems to restaurant story either
Why is it taking so long

CuddlyDragon
10-15-12, 02:50 PM
Hey Everyone!

ButterPanda will be giving the winners their prizes as soon as possible. :)

mattyboo1
10-15-12, 05:36 PM
Hey Everyone!

ButterPanda will be giving the winners their prizes as soon as possible. :)

I just got my gems thank you so much 😄😄😄😄😄😄